easyauto123

easyauto123

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

Susan and Andrew

Susan and Andrew Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recently Purchase a Holden Trax from 123 Brooklyn Salesperson Sonny and Business Manager Alistair A1

Our experience with them was that of professionalism and a supportive approach. The follow-up they provided was great and we recommended everyone who is looking for a used car to give them a go.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
elliesfather

elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great Experience, Great Car.

I recently contacted the Joondalup Branch about a car I had seen on their website. Alistair contacted me and answered all the questions I had. When I got home from work I was able to view the car and drive it with him. I asked for a couple of items to be corrected on the car and they were sorted in a timely manner. Great exp especially as FIFO can normally be a pain. Thanks Easy Autos

JER

JERWestern Australia

A great experience only to be let down

Richail

RichailPerth, WA

Good service

We went to Joondalup dealt with Jaryd excellent service. Lots of choice dealt with issues I had in a leasing manner. I wouldn’t hesitate in going back and would recommend a visit

Good sales

Joondalup store...... Jarod was our salesman & he was very good, not pushy & tried his best to understand what I wanted, Robin in finance is a lovely fellow & helped us out with insurance, I am happy with what I purchased (so far)

Nick Denvir

Nick DenvirPerth, WA

Edgewater

Dave and Shane went above and beyond to help my daughter buy her first car.at Easyauto123 Edgewater.
They were informative with fair pricing and did their best to get her car before Xmas. Cheers Boys. Nick

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

5 Stars to Kris. When we arrived on Saturday at EasyAuto123 Joondalup, my husband and I were greeted by Kris. He showed us around, arranged for 2 test drives and later let us browse some more. When we decided on a car, Shane crunched the numbers for us. The application for finance went through smoothly and on Monday we collected our car. We would definitely recommend EasyAuto123 to friends and relatives.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great experience

Very impressed with the service, knowledge and advice from Sam (and Steve) Thank you for your honesty and integrity. A pleasant stress free experience to purchase a used car at the best price

SatisfiedCarolineSprings

SatisfiedCarolineSpringsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Melbourne branch

Great Service

Kris was great, fast and efficientat Joondalup depot. Didn't push finance or warranties as I was already sorted elsewhere. Cars are in great condition
Would recommend to anyone else

Kevin

KevinGreat Southern, WA

They did the right thing!

I recently purchased a second hand vehicle from this company... Thirteen days later it broke down!! We were informed it was not a warranty covered problem and handed a $700 bill!!! However after a conversation with the manager the bill was paid even tho not abliged to. Service was greatly appreciated.

Stevo59

Stevo59Western District, VIC

Fuss free car sales

Found a car I was interested in online, a Mazda CX-5 , looked like a great car! Rang up and spoke to Jai, I explained I couldn't get to see it for 7 days because of work commitments. Jai said I could put a small deposit down and they would hold the car until I could get to look at it. Spoke to Jai several times over the week, he gave me some more info and told me the car was ready to drive out, if I liked it! Finally got to Easyauto123 and as promised the car was there waiting and looked fantastic! All of their cars in their huge shed looked really great, they were all gleaming! There was no pressure and the whole process was fuss free! Thanks Jai, very good service! I would recommend this company to family and friends!

New Vehicle Owner

I had been interested in a certain vehicle for 2 years and then the perfect opportunity arose. Price was right, mileage was great so I finally made my move to own one.
Was greeted by Nathan at Easyauto123 Canning Vale, went for a test drive, and for a secondhand vehicle, it was in great condition. Being a car enthusiast, I looked in places for certain things not normally done by people. SOLD I said. Thanks Nathan and Hayden for the hassle free customer support.
Top service from these two guys, cheers. Happy customer

BetterInformedNow

BetterInformedNowPerth, WA

Lovely salesman - But with the motor industry there is always something you wish you had understood before the sale.

Raving over our Rav!

We found the staff at Easyauto123 Brooklyn, Victoria very easy to communicate with. In person, on line, and on the telephone. After we had made our selection and agreed to return to collect the car they actually collected us from the local railway station. Mandy, Joel, Christopher and Andy were very helpful and always friendly and polite. James was not involved with our particular purchase, however, he was also part of a great professional but friendly team.Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks guys.

Website is poor

Most of the cars advertised dont have images. A bit pointless for a car sales website. So much for shopping online.

Ok

Went into Hendra easyauto 123 and put a desposit on a iload on Tuesday Gerard was awesome to deal with. But only person letting the team is Taylor in finance just not letting u no what’s going on with finance

Easyauto123
easyauto A.Easyauto123

Hi Kylie, sorry you hear you feel this way. We have been in touch with you to discuss further.

wglennSydney, NSW

I don't like car dealers

Normally I'm skeptical of car dealers. Today was a nice change.
Jason, the rep we dealt with initially, was in my opinion, near perfect in his role. He presented the car, allowed me to assess with no pressure. When I asked a question his answers were accurate (in my opinion, I'm an engineer). He loves cars
Later I met with Goran (Team Leader). All good so far.
The car was "as described"
Deal isn't concluded yet but, so far so good

10 days later. All good. Car is great

Easyauto123
easyauto A.Easyauto123

Wgless, wow! Thank you so much for this great 4-star review. We're very happy you've had a great experience. We’re here for you anytime.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives