easyauto123

easyauto123

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (70)

Great Service

The Joondalup Team provided a great service with selecting our new 4x4.
Excellent financial advise, we had walked in with a pre-approved loan, which we thought was the best.
But Luke sorted that out, saved use $300 a month.
We are definitely going to returning for our next vehicle purchase.

Good clientele service

good experience to deal with good and professional.
I like to refer my friends to try them and check with Pardeep

easyauto 123 Mile End SA

We had a smooth and painless transaction with them today. We traded our SUV and downgraded to a sedan with almost the exact value of our car. We are happy with the trade in price and the final price was exactly as negotiated - no last minute surprises. The sales member, Pardeep Kumar, was very polite and professional- we didn't feel rushed. He was very attentive to our needs and we got the deal that we wanted, thanks to him!

easyauto123 Mike End SA

Fantastic experience. Upgraded my car and purchased a 2016 Nissan X-Trail.
Miriham was excellent, knowledgeable and couldn’t help enough. Even went out in the rain to check the details of a car in the open lot. Excellent variety, majority of vehicles are undercover which makes the experience enjoyable no matter the weather. Highly recommend.

123 easy auto joondalup

I recently purchased a vehicle from easy auto123 joondalup and I couldn't be happier with the service provided to me by the team. It was by far the most friendly, quick and stress free experience I've ever had in a car dealership. Not to mention the salesman Marcus was a total character and provided many laughs. Thanks guys!

C C.

C C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sold 2018 Colorado

Put up my 2018 Colorado for sale on Car sale web site. Was sold to easyauto123 very quick simple process

Marco

Marco South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressive no hassle service

I don’t often write Reviews as I’ve got nothing to write about. Until I met Simon from EasyAutos123 Hendra. We felt relaxed and not hassled by Simon who was professional, non pushy and extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and thus our experience there prompted us to put a deposit down on a very keenly priced Touareg.
Extremely happy with our experience at Easy Autos. Thank you Simon

New car

Staff are all professional and were very willing to answer any of my questions. Communication when buying my new car was great and they were very patient. Thanks

Khaled

Khaled Perth, WA

Rob in finance and quentin in sales are amazing

Rob in finance and quentin in sales are awesome. Bought my 3rd car from them and received the same great service all the time. Got my finance sorted by Rob in no time and really happy with the my new car. Will be back again and won’t hesitate to refer my friends and family there.

Muzza

Muzza

Time to browse

I went to easyauto Brooklyn to look at a car. I arranged to meet Michael. He met me and gave me a brief summary of the car and then gave me some time to look over this car and other cars in the lot. There was no pressure and I eventually found a car that suited my needs. I went home and decided to ring Michael on Sunday to organize a test drive on Monday. He was quite helpful on his day off and assisted with the paper work on Monday. At no time did I feel under pressure to buy the car or any other product offered to me and I picked up my new car the following Friday.

MATTHEW BENNETT

MATTHEW BENNETTSouth West, WA

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME

I took delivery of my 2018 ford ranger from Easyauto123 in joondalup on Tuesday and could'nt be happier with my new ute and the extremely professional service from Quentin and Chloe. everything sorted with no delays and excellent communication. was a real pleasure buying through them and wont hesitate to buy again from the joondalup dealership

Happy with purchase

I bought a Hyundai Getz 2009 on April 28 and was happy with the functionality of the car and service of Pardeep. I would recommend easyauto123 Mile End.

Janine S

Janine SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mazda 2 purchase

We recently purchase a Mazda 2 for our daughter and the service we received from Pradeep was exceptional. Such an easy process for us and great value for money. Highly recommend. If ever looking for car, would recommend you go visit here as first preference

Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of cars, great service and a great purchase

We came across easyauto123 through Carsales.com. We were served by Ron Sturtzel who gave us very informed, friendly, helpful and efficient service. He had a very good knowledge of the cars we wanted to see but more importantly for us we did not experience some of the "hard sell" pressure that we have encountered at other dealerships. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience, and yes, we did find the exact car we were looking for at a good price

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives