easyauto123

easyauto123

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)
Muzza

Muzza

Time to browse

I went to easyauto Brooklyn to look at a car. I arranged to meet Michael. He met me and gave me a brief summary of the car and then gave me some time to look over this car and other cars in the lot. There was no pressure and I eventually found a car that suited my needs. I went home and decided to ring Michael on Sunday to organize a test drive on Monday. He was quite helpful on his day off and assisted with the paper work on Monday. At no time did I feel under pressure to buy the car or any other product offered to me and I picked up my new car the following Friday.

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
elliesfather

elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great Experience, Great Car.

I recently contacted the Joondalup Branch about a car I had seen on their website. Alistair contacted me and answered all the questions I had. When I got home from work I was able to view the car and drive it with him. I asked for a couple of items to be corrected on the car and they were sorted in a timely manner. Great exp especially as FIFO can normally be a pain. Thanks Easy Autos

JER

JERWestern Australia

A great experience only to be let down

Richail

RichailPerth, WA

Good service

We went to Joondalup dealt with Jaryd excellent service. Lots of choice dealt with issues I had in a leasing manner. I wouldn’t hesitate in going back and would recommend a visit

Good sales

Joondalup store...... Jarod was our salesman & he was very good, not pushy & tried his best to understand what I wanted, Robin in finance is a lovely fellow & helped us out with insurance, I am happy with what I purchased (so far)

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

5 Stars to Kris. When we arrived on Saturday at EasyAuto123 Joondalup, my husband and I were greeted by Kris. He showed us around, arranged for 2 test drives and later let us browse some more. When we decided on a car, Shane crunched the numbers for us. The application for finance went through smoothly and on Monday we collected our car. We would definitely recommend EasyAuto123 to friends and relatives.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great experience

Very impressed with the service, knowledge and advice from Sam (and Steve) Thank you for your honesty and integrity. A pleasant stress free experience to purchase a used car at the best price

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

SatisfiedCarolineSprings

SatisfiedCarolineSpringsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Melbourne branch

Kevin

KevinGreat Southern, WA

They did the right thing!

I recently purchased a second hand vehicle from this company... Thirteen days later it broke down!! We were informed it was not a warranty covered problem and handed a $700 bill!!! However after a conversation with the manager the bill was paid even tho not abliged to. Service was greatly appreciated.

Stevo59

Stevo59Western District, VIC

Fuss free car sales

Found a car I was interested in online, a Mazda CX-5 , looked like a great car! Rang up and spoke to Jai, I explained I couldn't get to see it for 7 days because of work commitments. Jai said I could put a small deposit down and they would hold the car until I could get to look at it. Spoke to Jai several times over the week, he gave me some more info and told me the car was ready to drive out, if I liked it! Finally got to Easyauto123 and as promised the car was there waiting and looked fantastic! All of their cars in their huge shed looked really great, they were all gleaming! There was no pressure and the whole process was fuss free! Thanks Jai, very good service! I would recommend this company to family and friends!

BetterInformedNow

BetterInformedNowPerth, WA

Lovely salesman - But with the motor industry there is always something you wish you had understood before the sale.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives