Part of EasyCook Deluxe 727 4.1

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for EasyCook? Claim your listing.

1 review
Brian O.
Brian O.
  Original 727e

This is my second one

Had the 717 for over 6 years and it is still going. The element cover wide and feel off and the chrome coating has come off the racks. This tells you how often we use it. I am still using it though, but due to the missing element cover, it sobering over cooks the top of the meat. This is the most used item in the kitchen and I'm glad I bought the updated model with the air fryer bowl. Highly recommend it. Show details

Pauline Fergus
Pauline Fergus · Original 727e

I have an original 727 Easy cook that I unfortunately put the top on the cord and burnt out the motor. Is it possiable to get the top motor replaced without receiving all accessories as I already have them.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Why didn’t you simply contact the company directly rather than expect consumers to know ?

Jan
Jan · Original 727e

Is there a instruction manual available please?

John K
John K · Original 727e

How long does oven take to reach optimum temperature?
Should the warm up light turn off ?

See all EasyCook Original 727e questions