EasyCook Deluxe 727

EasyCook Deluxe 727 Questions & Answers (page 3)

Brand Manager for EasyCook? Claim your listing.
Pat
Pat · Deluxe 727

What is the difference with the different models?

Nanjan10

If you go on their web site

it compares the three models side by side which was what I did

Pat
Pat · Deluxe 727

Which one would be the best for only 2 people and still does all what the others do

I am really interested in buying a Easycook

Look forward to hearing from you

I don't want to go onto your facebook or sign up on it

Nanjan10

I quite like my easycook deluxe 727 and I like it for roasting and baking when I don't want to put my main oven on and especially during the hot summer months when I don't want the main oven on. I think it's capacity is sufficient and didn't feel I needed to go to 13 litres or to the digital. I just read the features of the others and then compared it to what I would need the oven for.

Ducato244
Ducato244

I completely agree with "Nanjan" our 727 does everything we need for the two of us, we very rarely use the wall oven any more which saves a lot of power. We use ours for the roasts & vegs (for 4 people), cooking cakes, slices etc. The only thing we have yet to try is cooking potato chips - I think the 727 would be more than sufficient for two people.

darryl.watson.374
darryl.watson.374 · Deluxe 727

Good Afternoon, at what temperature would I cook a chicken and for how long? I have bought a second hand Cookwell Halogen Oven from the Salvos stores today it didn't have the recipe book with it though.

Nanjan10

I am not familiar with a Cookwell Halogen Oven but I would expect you could google the oven and download recipes from the internet. With my EasyCook I simply use the roast or bake setting which equates to what I use in my normal oven - 180 to 200. Hope this helps

June Richards
June Richards · Deluxe 727

Good afternoon, I am June Richards we have had a wookwell Model HOMCKY18D for a few years, I have always been very carefull when cleaning, I used it over the week-end and only the fan works, is it work having it fixed and if so where do I take it too:) Your reply in this matter is very much apprciated.

June Richards email me on june.richards@ats-pacific.com.au

Nanjan10

I have to date not had cause to take my easycook in for repairs but I an only recommend sending an email to easycook themselves for a service agent for their models

Select a listing for your question
EasyCook Deluxe 727