Easyshed Questions & Answers

Verifiedeasyshed.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Brij P.
Brij P.

Do they supply the base and delivery?

Easyshed   DM

Thanks for reaching out, Brij! We only supply and deliver DIY kits. For installation, you can check flatpackassemblyservices.com.au for the available installers/concreters. You can also ring 1300 352 872. Another builder option is external link  Message us via support@easyshed.com.au or ring 1300 739 097 (Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm AEST) if you need any assistance with the shed assembly. We're here to help!

Keith
Keith

I have a elderly client that has a issue with the material being the wrong size of the shed build and has been given a runaround that is not call for. In my understanding if you received a product that has a fault regardless of the fault and you would like to return the product to receive a refund she or he is I there right to do so please let me know if this is correct if not can you give me the reason why thanks .

Easyshed   DM

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention, Keith. We apologise for any inconvenience your client has experienced with the shed size. We'd like to assure you that we're fully committed to helping out whenever said issues arise. We'd love the chance to look at and review what happened. We absolutely want to turn things around. We will be sending you a direct message so we could continue to discuss things privately.

Scott M.
Scott M.

We have recently received our Easy Shed product and now having a very difficult time in finding someone to organise the permits and erect the shed. Everyone so far has told us they won't do an easy shed building and tp sell it and buy something else then contact them.
Anyone direct us to someone that will help in the Beaufort/Ballarat area?

Easyshed   DM

Hi Scott, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you had a hard time finding someone to install the shed. We don't do the assembly but we would recommend seeking a local tradesperson or using a web service such as; external link . We will send DM to send you some of our recommended installers as well.

Aaron C.
Aaron C.

Airtasker is good

We think so, too, Aaron!

Dawn W.
Dawn W.

Why do you not reply to phone calls when the message specifically states you will call back as soon as possible. The shed was delivered with missing parts. I need the parts before I can start erecting the shed. Very poor custormer support

Easyshed   DM

Hi Dawn, thank you for flagging us! We've sent you a private message here for further details on this. Thank you

Vik S.
Vik S.

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can attach a cyclone kit to my 3x3m gable easy shed. I live in a tropical cyclone region and didn't realise that easy shed don't make the seperate cyclone kits.

shivaji s.
shivaji s.

Hi Vik, just wondering if you received cyclone kits? I am also living in cyclone area

Easyshed   DM

Hi Vik and Shivaji, thanks for your enquiries. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to reach us at 1300 739 097 or email us at support@easyshed.com.au

Ruben
Ruben

Why

Piers H.
Piers H.

I am assembling the front panel of Flat roof model EF-S2308. the instructions show pieces C793 inserted over the joined sections of C1127N1 Does C793 go over the top and bottom of C1127NI as it doesn't seem to fit or does it goes over the top and inside at the bottom. PiersJhodgson@hotmail.com

Lance L.

For all those that gave Easy Shed a glowing review, are the installation of gutters mandatory in your council? It is for me and am having problems finding gutters to fit. I may have to modify the doors and entrance as well as get customized gutters made. By no means is this shed Easy!

Marty
Marty

That’s a pain (gutters not mandatory in my area) however shortening your doors by a couple of inches from the top (and run a blanking sheet across to cover gap) may allow enough tolerance for a gutter to be then fitted, not ideal on a new shed however that’s what I would do

Antony
Antony

Hi Lance. No, gutters are not mandatory in my area. Marty’s solution sounds good but all that extra work is a hassle. Have you tried to call easyshed to see if they have a solution for you?

Lance L.

I got the 6m x 3m shed. Seems Easy Shed used to make gutters for their sheds and doors and entrance that would fit it. Now they are telling me it's not their problem if I can't fit gutters. Easy Shed claims thier sheds are toncode but Building code requires gutters for structures so essentially their shed is not up to code if I have to modify the doors and entrance to accommodate gutters. Very annoyed now.

disgruntaled
disgruntaled

I bought an easy shed. I am a qualified carpenter, building inspector and retired and qualified licensed builder and have other building qualifications. This shed does not come up to engineering standards.
I still own all my tools, ladders, scaffolding etc. This shed is very hard to erect as it is only held together with a few screws and a very flimsy frame around the outside edges. The instructions are very hard to understand and need to be rewritten or show the instructions on dvd video, how hard would that be. I could not recommend that this shed be bought or erected by anyone and after reading the comments about after sales service from this forum and the manufacturers I decided to ignore the manufacturer of the bad, hard shed.

Leanne
Leanne

Yes I found the instructions missing a few steps so we Googled it.

Adam
Adam

I’m a plumber and bought a 4.5m x2.25mx2.3m shed, I found the instructions were very straight forward and methodical and aren’t missing any steps, there were no missing parts and once the panels were all built me and my chef friend stood the shed in 3 hours it was fiddly but went together ok.
I agree the panels are a bit flimsy and are only held together by small screws and light gauge frame I suggested in my review they should use rivets and slightly thicker gauge frame instead, but once it’s erected and locked together by the roof and corners it’s quite sturdy.the front panel with the doors isn’t the best but it’s ok.
At the end of the day they are the cheapest shed out there by a long shot and if you want some majorly over engineered shed you would expect to pay a lot more than these sheds cost so I guess you have to base your experience on how much your expecting to pay for something. Once built the shed is ok and doesn’t leak so in my eyes it does what it says it’s going to do. And they communicated well whilst it was being built.
Best of luck and fingers crossed .

Graeme B.

I have an Easy Shed on an existing concrete slab. I've siliconed around the entire base but still have water coming into the shed around the door area. How do you create a barrier at the door to stop this happening?

Mark B.
Mark B.

Hi Graeme, I'm not sure. I also have put the shed on an existing slab. My slab has a recessed edge so it's not really too much of a worry. Maybe a rubber strip that's used for stopping cold air coming under your house door would work if put on the outside?

Graeme B.

I’ll try strips on outside before I think of any other solution.

J.J
J.J

Has anybody had any hassles putting together the EASY SHED extra height shed, and missing parts.

G fly
G fly

Morning do you guys make small shed to order our measurement are ( high 100 x the width x 80 x the length 190 ) to fit underneath car underneath a storage shed goggle ( the box thing storage shed ) thank you Jeffrey Hinton

Hi Jeffrey,
From my own experience they only have fixed sized sheds. No such thing as made to measure.
Cheers

Barry
Barry

When is my shed coming I've tried to get a hold of you but no one gets back!!!!

Easyshed   DM

Hi Barry, we are sorry for the wait. Will you please provide your order number?

Ann G.
Ann G.

How come we only received part shed and now we can't put it together without the missing part that you promise to deliver and not deliver. Do you know it is illegal to post your own reviews. False advertising. Shed in 3 days what a laugh. we have been waiting 8 weeks. Australian company I doubt it.

Brand Manager

Hello, Ann. The site does not allow for us to post our own reviews. Reviews can come from both satisfied and unhappy customers. EasyShed has been in the shed business for the last 37 years and has deep roots in the community in Albury, NSW. It's an Aussie company through and through for sure.

We do acknowledge that there have been some concerns with regards to couriers and delivery times, but have been working tirelessly on our end to keep things running smoothly and to be able to put sheds out as fast as possible to meet demand.

If you still need help regarding the missing part/s (we've shipped these twice via AUS Post), do reach out to us via support@easyshed.com.au or call 1300 739 097. We'd love to be of more assistance. We're very sorry for the inconvenience but do thank you for your time and patience.

Shaun

I’ve been waiting for my shed to be delivered to a collection depot for 6 weeks. Are the people in customer service completely incompetent or are they intentionally ignoring my requests? I’m pursuing a full refund through PayPal and also lodging a complaint with the fair trading ombudsman.

Fabian
Fabian

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I try to call them numerous times but it drops out after 10 minutes and I can only ever reach someone on live chat. It's pretty shocking service.

Shaun

Worst customer service (or lack of) I’ve ever experienced.

anton m.
anton m.

Worst service ever, I got my shed but the flagged a bunch of parts as "back ordered" so I've been sitting on a shed that i can't build for a couple of weeks. Can't get them on the phone and they're not responding to emails...Like why send half a shed? It's really dodgy

Brand Manager

Hello, Shaun. Apologies for the delayed response. I hope you were able to reach out to our support channels, support @easyshed.com.au and 1300 739 097. It would really be best to seek assistance from our support channels so we can get in touch with you on time. If you still need help at this time, do reach out to us and we'll be sure to keep an eye out for your message.

Joy and Jen
Joy and Jen

I just wrote a review on this one as it is not easy to install. On last phase now of putting it together and corners and sheets not aligning and I think i have enough. Do you have a tech that can put this one for me or can I get my money back?

antishnish
antishnish

Hello,

I recently bought a shed from your company 3M x 78MM x 2.12M.

Does all the U channels with the cut out has to be at the end (back wall and front)?

I am confused and followed the assembly instructions to the T, however when I was putting everything together I couldn’t fit them together as some U Channels cut out ended up on the inside to join.

As you mentioned in your video and on the instructions manual, the higher side of the U channel has to face inside which I did, however some of the U channel with the cut out ended up in joining with the other on the 3 Metres panel.

Do I have to unscrew and switch them so that the U channel face the end, however the higher end of the U channel will end up on the outside and the cut out will end up on top of the sheet.

Or do I have to overlap the end of the sheet with the U channel ‘right side’ so that the side wall slide in it.

Damon C.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever received a refund after returning an EasyShed unused or opened, as per their refund policy?

After several phone calls, Easy Shed confirmed they received our shed we returned, and we are entitled to refund minus delivery costs $75, but we are yet to receive this. It has been several weeks and many inquiries, with unfulfilled promises.

We bought the shed back in Nov and returned it early Dec.

Multiple calls, but we just seem to get smoothed over. Our emails and tickets are being ignored too.

Joe blog
Joe blog

Mate I’m having so many problems with getting any comments from them I think I need to Escalate this matter future with the department of fair trading

amanda r.
amanda r.

We are perusing them through PayPal and if that is unsuccessful, we will contact our credit card company.

Easyshed   DM

Hi Damon, We would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your question. I can see that the refund has already been processed.

Please know that once we receive the returned shed, we will still inspect it before we can provide the refund.

Thank you for your understanding on this, Damon.

Have a good day!

Damon C.

Ive been informed by Easyshed several times,that the shed was received and we are waiting on your accounts team now. Update - still no refund of the $250 promised.

Damon C.

$250 was paid into our account today, thankyou.

Easyshed   DM

Hi Damon, Thank you for letting us know about it. Have a great day ahead!

Glenno
Glenno

do you just ignore people who you have supplied damaged goods too as i like everyone else want my money back as im not paying for a damaged product let along to get the damaged items replaced as you state very poor service i will be taking your company to the end

Charles  Fryer
Charles Fryer

Im sorry you have also had a bad experience with this useless company Glenno. My lawyer is currently drafting a letter for them. Would you be able to share your experience with me to help bring justice to this company? Thanks.

Easyshed   DM

Hi Glenno, We do apologise for you feeling this way as we never ignore our customers.

We would like to discuss this with you further in view of resolving your issues with us. We will contact you via private message to retrieve further information from you regarding your order.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Jonathan | EasyShed Team

Peter B.
Peter B.

Hi, i have a 6x3 shed and notice when making the back wall channels are 10 mm longer then the panels. As the instructions say they must be flush. Do i cut the channels (c3000) to suit? The panels are all squared up.

Mark
Mark

Dont cut anything unless instructed.. Talk to the msnufacturer first.. i vaguely remember this and it worked out ok as the side panels curl around a little. i didnt need to cut anything except the roof bit that was in the instructions.

Easyshed   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for your question, this is a very common question and we'd love to contact you to have a chat around this and provide you with some knowledge and help around this.
I'll make contact with you via Private Message :)
Thanks Peter,
Regards Ella | EasyShed
P.S. Thanks Mark - Great tip! Nothing needs cutting shorter unless your customizing the shed or inserting a window or skylight :)

Lindsey
Lindsey

That’s a lie I got told when I phoned to cut it and that’s it’s not unusual to have to cut to fit

Get an answer from our members and Easyshed representatives