4.3

3,633 reviews
Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW20 posts

Easyshed - Look Easy

THALIA was most helpful in confirming the courier and process. Very relieved. Show details ·  1
Gary
GarySydney, NSW2 posts

I needed help and got it

I requested a replacement set of instructions for completing the assembly of my shed as the original one was damaged and lost in recent flooding before I completed it. Mich was able to assist me online and after hours. I would like to thank her for that. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Robert k.
Robert k.

Good service from Easyshed

Mitzi arranged a prompt refund as a result of paying twice for same order. Show details ·  1
xiaoshan w.
xiaoshan w.Sydney, NSW

Easy and effective communication and customer service

The customer service team is very professional and reply on time and answer the problems we want. Show reply
Lin
Lin

Excellent service, Lette, you helped me a lot to solve my issues. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Scotty
ScottyPilbara, WA

Excellent Service

Super easy to deal with, being in a highly regional area (northwest Pilbara WA) pretty much on the direct other side of the country Ryan worked hard on securing freight at a reasonable price. I couldn't be Happier with the outcome. Show reply
Tony D
Tony DNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Needed to alter order

Good job Dianna, pleasant to talk to and very helpful, thanks Tony Show details ·  1
Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

Easy shed, good but not that easy!

The shed took two people around 5-6 hours to build. You need to factor this in and either hire someone from Airtasker who has built sheds or have friends who are good at building things. It's not as easy as you would think, though there is a video you can watch. Once the shed was built it looked great. Hopefully, using the extra slab floor fixings to hold in place, it will last the test of time. Show details ·  1
DavidL
DavidLTasmania5 posts

Promising early experience

I have only just lodged my order so I have no product yet to review. However, I am passing comment on the contact center response today when making some minor changes to my purchase order.
Ady was most helpful, clear, and efficient, as well as friendly and professional. The changes I requested were effected promptly and another request promptly confirmed by email.
So thus far, my experience in dealing with EASYSHED has been positive and encouraging. Show details ·  1
Suzanne
SuzanneWimmera, VIC

Wonderful after service

Snails ate my instructions emailed easy shed they emailed me the assembly instructions great service Show reply
Nazareno C.
Nazareno C.

To Keven

Hi Keven
Thank you for your great service to choose my garden shed.
You helped me through with professionalism.
I have no hesitation to recommend your service as sales representatives .
Thanks again

Clare P.Canberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Lorrelle
Lorrelle

Resent Manual

Thanks Mitzi for helping me with another copy of the manual about my shed and sending the manual via email Show details ·  1

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW7 posts

Great Customer Services

Thank you Ady for your help to swap my shed from slider door to hinge door without any hassle. I am also impressed when the call get answered on the first time, and on the second time, when I could not get hold of you and left a message and I got a phone call back within half an hour which I believe not many places can offer after Covid. You and Easyshed well deserved the 5 stars for great customer services. I received the notification that my shed is on the way today and prior to that, I have received an email from Easyshed with suggestion about how to organise with tradie or airstakers to assemble it. Great after sales services too. Show details ·  1
Jonno
JonnoLaunceston, TAS4 posts

A1 Service

Shed delivered on time and very impressed with manner of packing. Company brilliant to deal - thoroughly recommend. Joe the deliverer was great, friendly, great to see a person happy with his job, spoke highly of product nothing was too much trouble him. Must be a great asset to business. Show details ·  1
Heather G
Heather G

Good service

Ryan was very patient because it was difficult for us to find the sku since the chat bubble covered it on iPad. We didn’t want to lose the chat. Show details ·  1
Phillip F.
Phillip F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Tahlia

Tahlia replied very promptly to my email and told me I did not need to use some spare pieces in the pack. Show reply
Jim
Jim

Narrow Slider Sheds

Ryan from EasyShed was very helpful regarding ordering (2x Narrow Slider Sheds).
He also provided a better offer to sweeten the final deal. Show details ·  1
Chris T.
Chris T.Far North Queensland, QLD

Kevin was a great help

Ordered online and finished the order with Kevin who helped out very well.... Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat

Shed Configuration for a tight back yard

Mitch was very helpful with the product information he provided on the online chat. Show reply
Clare Cranny
Clare Cranny2 posts

Buying a shed to be shipped to WA

Very helpful and informative service.i found Kevin very polite and respectful. Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave

Shed leaks from bottom tracks pooling with water during heavy ain

Nice shed but water leaks inside from bottom in heavy rain. With big rain dumps, the bottom section pools up with water and then this goes inside the shed onto the floor around the structure. Not ideal, and probably will reduce the shelf life of everything inside now due to mould, rust etc. Show details
Easyshed   DM

Hi Dave, we're so sorry to hear about what happened. We'll be sending you a direct message shortly to continue the conversation. Thank you.

Byte Me Communications
Byte Me CommunicationsHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Edward M.
Edward M.

Easy experience in purchasing an Easyshed

Ryan was fantastic to deal with on live chat and helped me secure my order and finding a colour option that matched my existing yard. Great customer service. Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonySydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great Teamwork and Service

Great follow up with DIANA who keeps the updates and service from the manufacturing team flowing, so thank you for the excellent feedback. Show details ·  1
Norman Zisin
Norman Zisin

Happy customer

I spoke with Ady regarding the new shed that I want to put up in my back garden. She was very helpful and supplied us immediately with the required information. Thank you Ady Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Easy Shed

Ryan was prompt and knowledgeable with the questions l had. Show reply
Robert W.
Robert W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super helpful and quick

Great online experience with Easy Shed thanks to Ryan. He answered all our questions and promptly processed our order. Show reply
Beck M.
Beck M.Southwest, VIC

Happy

Ryan was great. Answered all my questions, now i ordered my shed.. very happy. Thanks Show details ·  1
Petra C
Petra CSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good customer service

Mitzi got back to us quickly and answered our enquiry efficiently. Show reply
Christina D.
Christina D.2 posts

Friendly and helpful Ordering

Kevin helped me over the phone with enquiries about the gabled 2.25x2.25 shed. Super helpful and friendly. Put my order together and send me an email to pay online. Great service, just like all the reviews for this company I have read. Looking forward to the delivery! Show details ·  1
Michael M.
Michael M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

No predrilled holes for a whole lot of wasted time

What could have been a simple process was dragged out by no predrilled holes.

The labels were confusing and the instructions not overly intuitive.

The shed is ok... Show details

Easyshed   DM

We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you encountered while assembling your shed. Your experience matters to us, and we want to ensure everything is resolved to your satisfaction. We'll send you a direct message shortly.

David
DavidSydney, NSW2 posts

Quick response to enquiry

Very quick response to question. Thanks for your help LETTE Show reply

John
JohnPerth, WA5 posts

5 stars

Thalia has been great
Good communications and a good representative for the company Show reply
mjl
mjl2 posts

Good experience

Kevin was great to deal with on the phone when ordering the sheds for our project. He was very patient and accomodating with all my requests and various changes. Not received the products as yet, this review is only for the ordering experience Show details ·  1
Brady
BradyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dexter

Dexter was awesome to deal with, changed the shipping so it can be delivered straight to my house. Definitely will recommend easyshed to everyone who needs to buy a shed of some sort. Show details ·  1
Chris M
Chris MSouth Australia

Happy with customer service

Mitzi was very helpful and professional and answered all my questions Show details ·  1