Easystart Homes WA, Perth

Jackson Perth, WA

New house build

Evergreen
EvergreenPerth, WA

What An Amazing Experience!!

First Home

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

SATISFIED CLIENT!

Building my first home with easystart was surely worth it. Extending my gratitude to my Senior Consultant Shawn Lewis for effortlessly making this journey possible. You did very well Shawn! I would certainly recommend your work to any of my friends looking to build. Thanks easystart, keep up the good work!

Summit H.Easystart Homes

Hi Sarah, thanks for the great feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto Shawn and the team. We wish you many happy years in your new Easystart home!
Thanks, The Easystart Team.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Kye
KyePeel, WA

Best service possible for a first home buyer

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Helene
HelenePerth, WA

My dream home is now a reality!!

Caitlin
CaitlinPerth, WA

Amazed First Home Owner

Mervin
MervinPerth, WA

A satisfying experience

We were very apprehensive when we started on the journey of building our first home. We were warned of unscrupulous salesmen, arm twisting tactics to sign the contract and budget overruns due to hidden cost.

Our first contact with Summit was with Shawn Lewis, a senior consultant for new homes. He dispelled our initial apprehensions. What impressed me was Shawn's willingness to listen to our needs. He listened patiently as we redesigned our house numerous times. He also gave us suggestions on layout and design that helped us complete our house within budget. He was also our go to person whenever we needed any clarification.

We would like to thank Shawn for making this journey an absolutely satisfying experience.

Very happy 60 year old home owner

Find out how Easystart Homes WA, Perth compares to other Home Builders

Best in the West home builders.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mel V
Mel V Perth, WA

No problems builder

I built with Easy Start last year & have been meaning to write a review since I moved in June 2019. All the trades were fantastic and the finished product was great. My site supervisor was so efficient, easy to deal with (Brendan) & I couldn't thank him enough. Couple of issues at handover were handled almost immediately & one small issue 6 months after handover was rectified within 2 days of me reporting. The whole process was extremely well managed & my next build will hands down be through the Summit Group. My painters even commented on the quality of the build.
Great work guys, thanks for facilitating the easiest build.

Boon
BoonPerth, WA

Overall satisfactory build

Build StagePost-Construction
Summit H.Easystart Homes

Thanks for your great feedback Boon! We will make sure Tim and Anna receive your message.
We wish you many happy years in your new home.
Thanks, The Easystart Team!

Clare
ClarePeel, WA

Very happy home owners

Urmila
UrmilaPerth, WA

Satisfactory and happy customers

Very impressed.

As it was my first time building I didn't know what to expect, but Daniel Lewis (my new homes consultant) answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner and kept me informed of what I needed to do to proceed.
James Giancola (my finance consultant) from Westgate financial services couldn't have made it easier for me to get my loan sorted out.
Joane Erasmus (my client administrator) was so helpful and made pre start really easy and enjoyable.
All in all I am very impressed with the service and look forward to the rest of my build.

Summit H.Easystart Homes

Thanks for the feedback Wayne! Nothing makes us happier than when our clients are happy. We look forward to the rest of your build journey. Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

Read more reviews - page 2