Easystart Homes WA, Perth

Easystart Homes WA, Perth

Happy first home buyers!

The sales and design process was amazingly exciting and easy. Our sales guy, Shaun, did an amazing job. He managed to get us the home, we desired in the a great area and in budget. We had lots of requests, upgrades and changes we wanted. Shaun made it all happen.Shaun went above and beyond to help us with finance process and always answer my calls when we had questions.
Working with Shaun was the simplest part of the whole process.

Prestart was a very quick process. The building process was good. We have 3 building managers during our build.
Although our final manager who we had for maybe 3 weeks. Allister was great, very experienced. He could always give me straight answers to my questions. He also made sure issues were fixed asap. Post construction we have had a few small issues fixed already. The things that have been fixed have been dealt with fast.

We are happy with the quality of our home. The finishes are all great quality and as requested.

Would definitely recommend Shaun &
Allister.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

We’re so excited for our new house

We’re very happy to built a house with Easy start (Summit Homes)
First of all I would like to thank Daniel Lewis who help us to find a right land of our choice. Even though I was headache for him sometimes, but he didn’t give up. Thank you for supporting me in all stages from land to the last paper of building contract.
We got best building supervisor John Rees. He never gave us any hassle through the process. Our house lease is finishing, as Daniel and John advice me they will make sure I will get keys before lease finishes. I am very happy with their words and with their work.
Even my independent building inspector was impressed with John’s positive attitude and his work. Even he told me he never seen this kind of work in his 25 years of career.
Thanks a lot everyone
Himanshu and Amita

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Himanshu and Amita, thanks so much for your amazing feedback! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your build journey with us and are happy with your new home. I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Daniel, John and the rest of the team. All the best, Gemma (marketing)

So far so good!

So far so good! Haven’t had any problems being with easy start homes. Our consultant Daniel Lewis has been great support throughout our journey so far and would highly recommend his services to any other first home buyers! Easy to contact and always checks in to see how everything is going! He has made this journey as new home owners a fun and exciting one.
Thankyou for all that you have done and continue to do.

Angela Clarke & Blake Hatchett

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Angela and Blake, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your build journey so far. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Daniel. All the best, Gemma (marketing)

Excellent Service So Far

We are just entering to the construction stage of our first home with SUMMIT (Easy Start) and the service received from the day 1 was exceptional. Our consultant, Daniel Lewis guided us through the process making it really easy for us as first homebuyers. Treated us always as his first priority, reachable any time, very helpful and professional. He was happy to meet us after hours and weekends to take us through to see few lands options and display homes without a hesitation. We were happy with the first land option he showed us and it was perfect. Our financial situation and the credit history was not the best at the beginning. On our first meeting Daniel gave us a lot of information on the home loan procedure, how to build the savings and the credit score. Since then he followed up on everything and directed us to the relevant third parties as necessary to achieve our goal.

Our contract administrator, Danica Watts looked after us since the pre-start meeting and helped us through the process. We had to make some changes even after she sent through all the paper works, but she did all the amendments promptly without any hesitation and sent through the paperwork again for us to sign.

I must say Gary Pope from Westgate finance (introduced by Summit) also provided us with an exceptional service tailored to our situation. Communication between the two teams (Summit & Wesgate) was fantastic and we didn’t even have to worry about a single thing.

Communication is the best thing and they keep us up to date on every single thing happens in our file. It is interesting to look at the online portal everyday and knowing that you are reaching your goal step by step. So far, the overall experience with the SUMMIT Homes team was excellent. Looking forward to the next stage and hoping the rest of the journey would also be a smooth one too.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great First Time Building Experience

The whole experience had its ups and downs. We found that our consultant was great very helpful and always had time to chat and answer questions when we called and was flexible enough to meet at times that were good for us. Our pre start consultant was good very helpful in the pre start selection process however after that we had a little trouble with a few poorly worded emails however was redeemed when a state of urgency was needed for some final documents. The finance team were amazing and very helpful and always available when needed. And the builders on site and the supervisor especially always kept us up to date with each step which was wonderful for us as we could see the progress of our new home daily. All in all our first time building a house was made easy with the help of all the staff at summit and easy start.

Construction End DateDec 2018

Excellent Experience

Build was managed in an efficient and informative manner. A few hiccups at the start but these were quickly resolved. The finishing was perfect, one of the reasons why we had signed up with them initially. All minor issues identified at PCI were dealt with. Couldn't as for more. The cost of construction was well within our expected range. We were aware well in advance of the items we needed to provide ourselves and we got to budget for these

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your building journey with Easystart and are now loving your new home! I will pass on your kind words to the team. Thanks again, your feedback is really appreciated. All the best, Gemma (marketing)

A poor experience

In my personal experience, I have found EasyStart to be awful.

Aside from the lack of inclusions that other building companies offer, the staff were personable but the standard of the property was genuinely disgusting. I posted photos of the hand over, which have coincidentally been removed from Facebook after receiving over 30 messages pertaining to the standards.

I picked my keys up from the office (not the property, the window treatments were not even installed when I did a walk through wit my builder supervisor) and when arriving at my property the following issues were present;

The wrong showerheads were installed and I was asked if I wanted to keep them (despite the fact I paid for upgraded ones)
The shower recesses that I installed and paid for are the complete wrong sizes and cannot fit a standard shampoo bottle in
Front door lock jammed
Skirting in various location completely detached
Dirt throughout the entirety of the house (the floors were not even swept let alone mopped - there was crushed chips, a tablet on the floor, dust and debris throughout)
Benchtop had re marker on it
Scratched hot plate
The backyard had sand and debris dumped throughout it
The front door boarder had holes in the plaster + was peeling
Poo stains were in the toilet bowl (LOL)
Wall sealer was spilt through my basin
There were holes in the plaster throughout the bathroom & other places
The carpet is and was lifted in the cupboard exposing a pipe
Where the flooring company inputted the floorboards they spit glue everywhere which was and is still spread/spreading
Mould was growing in the bathroom cabinets which was explained to be normal as tradesmen squirt down cupboards after they're installed

Since then; I was offered my home to be cleaned but of course I did this straight away given I had removalists bringing my furniture the next day.

Since then; mould is still growing and consistently cleaned, the flooring glue dissolved and now the floors have gaps and bumps throughout them (at the front door the gap is so big that where water has been from mopping mould is growing/area is discoloured), skirting in some places has gone completely, cracks in the walls in one room from the floor, no remedy for the shower recesses that I paid for despite them being built incorrectly however maintenance advised they were allowed to change the sizes within 50mm.... one of them is 75mm out...

The maintenance man advised to clean the mould with exit mould and reported that the glue was dirt and could be wiped off....despite the flooring tradesman attending and advising that the glue would continually spread cause it was water soluble.

Since receiving email from the maintenance team today I have been advised that there is no remedy for the shower niches as they can alter the sizing, now I am in the process of having an independent building assessor come to the house with the building plans which is costing $360.00 as I do not have the confidence that the house has been built as per the plans + have had to lodge a complaint with Consumer protection to resolve the building issues. Very disappointing for a first home builder and wont be using EasyStart and/or Summit for my next build.

I'm unable to attach all the photos and videos for perusal

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback which we take very seriously. Can you please send through your contract number so we can investigate as a priority? Thanks, Rikki (marketing)

An Easystart to your first home indeed!

I made the decision to purchase my own home last year, after far too many years of renting. After much researching, I decided to build rather than buy existing as it promises to be a wiser investment for a first home owner (better Bang for Buck).

After shortlisting and visiting a few reputable building companies, I walked into my local Easystart Showroom and was greeted by New Homes Consultant Daniel Lewis. Daniel is a fountain of knowledge, and just an all round top bloke. I was impressed by his knowledge of the industry, and that he wasn't pushy like some of the other consultants I encountered.

After a few meetings with Daniel, I made the decision to build with Easystart based on the information given, and the fact that I wanted a quality (Summit) built home.

Daniel certainly went above and beyond to find and secure me the right block, in the right estate. And personally took the time to show me many different blocks, and showrooms till I found what I was looking for. For this I cannot thank him enough.

When the time came for my Prestart meeting, I met with my Contracts Administrator Anna Sharpe. Anna is an absolute gem and certified Prestart Ninja, and was instrumental in helping fine tune and finalise my many Prestart selections. I was also lucky enough to be one of the first people to choose my selections through Summit's new state of the art showroom.

For finance, Daniel recommended Gary Pope and Michael Vague from Westgate Financial Services and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were great to work with and helped secure finance for me, even though I only had a small deposit and single income.

My build is now underway (roof just completed) as I write this, and I couldn't be happier.

Sub floor supervisor Wayne Pitcher kept me in the loop at the start of the build regarding site works etc. and I am impressed with the quality of the slab.

John Rees is my Construction/ Site Supervisor and has been great throughout the build, he regularly sends me updates to how the build is progressing and I'd like to thank him for overseeing everything and for the build quality, and maintaining a clean and organised site.
John also sends me multiple Photos of the build on the Easystart Online Portal each week, which is awesome for someone as busy as I am, and/or people who can't get to site regularly.

I also like the fact that I have the same team throughout the entire process. Daniel Lewis has been in regular contact with me since day 1, and will continue to be untill the completion of the Build, as are Anna Sharpe and John Rees.

Overall, I am very happy with Easysart (Summit group) as a whole, and would happily recomend them to anyone thinking of building.

A special thanks to Daniel, Anna, and John, and to all those behind the scenes at Easystart.

Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Kris, thanks for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your building journey with Easystart Homes. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Daniel, Anna, John and the rest of the team. All the best, Gemma (marketing)

Pushy with cheaper options out there

We built our house (our second build) through easy start one of summits off-shoots (every person we dealt with was summit though). Our house was highly modified from the original plan due to the gradient and layout of the land and the biggest thing.

My biggest thing was how Summit/Easy start dealt with variations to the plans. Addition often came with a huge price tag (excess 50-90% markup) and every reduction on the contract seemed underwhelming. A couple of examples were i decided to do the tiling myself. For a 86m2 worth i was credited ~$1700. While i think this covered materials I don't think it took into account the actual laying (I was quoted tiles and install @ $5800). Another was during my Variations i took 2m2 off the house and placed 2m2 onto the garage (in separate variations). It reduced the cost by $800 but adding it to the garage cost $1300. Addition wise: I added a cut-off drain that they charge ~$700 for a have had that quote from a independent plumber at $460. We had to move your doors from BAL 12.5 to BAL 29 Rated. I called the door company and they said the price difference (for trades) would be $400 we were charged an extra $800. I will say if you buying off the plan with no variations Summit are a good option. If variations are on the book i ended up getting a quote from Gemmill and they came in 22k cheaper for the same design.

The other thing that annoyed me was when I got the quote from Gemmill I had already signed the contract with Summit (i Know a mistake). I called Summit/Easystart and said i am willing to pay out time/resources you have completed on the house and cancel the contract. This lead to a number of discussions that ended in a call from there manager saying that if i tried getting out of the contract they would take me to court and try to seek damages/time wasting on top of the value of work completed. I was planning to see this through however they had taken several months to get to this stage (Due to drafting not getting the plans right and taking 3 weeks per modification) and was running out of alternative housing options that would last the entire build so we pushed ahead with Summit.

To Top off my gripes. Little lessons learnt:
Check how your bath goes against the wall our tiles are not flush they overhang the edge this is "industry standard" we were told
The Stove top is pushed hard up against the splash back (Again "industry standard") however even smaller pots rest of the splash back when centered on the back burners and the manufacture safety instructions says it needs 50mm.
House build manager was great until we listed a bunch of problems after handover (little stuff like shower leaking, wrong light socket fittings, door handle falling off door) then it became we were wrong about everything until they saw each individual item with there own eyes.

We were really happy with the actual build the contractors in our area that Summit use showed great care and accuracy in the build and were really happy It come together faster than we expected in the end and enjoy our new home.

Conclusion: I would use summit again but would be drilling them about there prices. I didn't realise till way later but the summit sales guy did say that we could take a quotes in from outside parties and they could add it into the contract. Not sure if this is the case across the board though.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we take this very seriously. Can you please send through your contract number so we can investigate this as a matter of priority? Thanks, Gemma (marketing)

Perfect for first home buyers!

Shawn Lewis
Lauren Gibbs
Gary Pellington
Darren (Brickie)
All those involved in the office and other trades
Thank you for being the best.
You have helped my family of 5 build our very first home.
Being working young parents of 3 young kids it's pretty crazy but you have made the process so smooth, stress free and easy!
As first home builders we never knew how the process worked. Shawn was there to answer every call and email to help get us what we wanted. Our finance took a whole year to sort. We had our heart set on the perfect lot. Shawn stuck with us to make sure he did everything he could and we did the same. Holding onto a piece for a whole year is really pushing it. But we are now in our beautiful home on the land we really wanted.
Lauren was so good in explaining everything to us at pre start. Making recommendations we never even thought of to make our home better!
Gary.Wow.The best site manager.Making sure timelines are met and questions answered.
I wish we couldve met Darren (Tiler) and his team because they did an amazing job putting our home together in this heat!
Build quality was perfect. On inspecting home once complete we couldnt pick out any major faults! After we moved in there was heavy rain for weeks. Not a leak in sight. We never had any issues during construction and never had to followup because we looked forward to Garys photos during the build via portal to keep us updated. I strongly recommend Easytstart to anyone and everyone. And if you get the above mentioned people thats a bonus! Thank you Easystart it really was that.EASY

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your building journey with Easystart and are now loving your new home! I will pass on your kind words to the team. Thanks again, your feedback is really appreciated. All the best. Kind regards, Rikki (marketing)

Great team made it easy.

From start to finish the specific team I was allocated made it easy.
From Brodie on sales who helped get a block and land to what I wanted. To Danica and Victor showing expectional customer service, helping me when I asked.
I didn’t visit the property that often, only a major parts of construction, so it probably made the process a whole lot easier.
Compared to everyone else I know this build seemed stress less and enjoyable.
A couple minor things, like my last expensive electricity bill to cleaning up block which got dealt with straight away.
Thanks again.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Rob, thanks so much for your 5 star review and wonderful feedback. I will pass this on to Brodie, Danica, Victor and the team. We wish you many happy years in your new home! Kind regards, Rikki (marketing)

Smooth Sailing

I had resigned myself to the fact that building our first home was not going to be an enjoyable experience after being hauled, by my husband, through many different display homes with different companies, being ignored while the consultants would speak only to my husband and being told over and over “you should really have your finance sorted before you look”.

Then we walked into the Easystart display home in our local display village. Daniel Lewis was our consultant and made a great impression from the start. He was enthusiastic but not pushy and had a wealth of knowledge on the local area we wanted to build in which put our minds at ease. Daniel spoke to both of us equally and made no assumptions. Within a week we had chosen our land, house and met with the finance broker.

Our prestart meeting went off without a hitch and was easy and organised. We used the online portal to make most of our selections beforehand to streamline the process and Isabella Carr was patient and helpful throughout.

Our construction is now part way through and we have had no issues. We get regular updates on our online portal and emails directly from the site supervisor, John Rees, with information on what to expect next. We have driven past the site and are amazed at the cleanliness and quality.

Our experience with Easystart has been beyond reproach and we would recommend them to anyone we know, and we have. My sister is now starting the process after I arranged for her to meet Daniel knowing that he was be helpful and guide her through the process as smoothly as he did us.

Everyone at Easystart has been helpful and friendly and Daniel has been amazing, making the entire experience enjoyable and simple. Thank you to everyone at Easystart.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Kiah, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying your home building journey with us. I’ll pass on your great feedback to Daniel, Isabella, John and the team. Thanks again and we wish you many happy years in your new Easystart home. Kind regards, Rikki (marketing)

An 'Easystart' to the process

We are just starting our journey with Easystart Homes.

We met with a few other companies. With a very tight budget but realistic expectations we were continuously told they could deliver a plan to suit our block (rear strata) and budget. Time and time again they were over budget - not Easystart Homes.

While we are first time buyers here in Australia, we owned many homes in NZ and even built our first home, so are not totally inexperienced, however, here in Australia things are very different. Because there are so many unknowns to us, we wanted to first make sure we could build for our budget and secondly, have confidence in the company and team that we build with.

Our consultant with Easystart Homes, Paul Miller has been fantastic. He has put both mine and my husbands minds at ease with the process, he has come up with excellent ideas for us and been very honest. Paul came to our house today (Sunday) to look at the block and talk us through the process. So far I can confidently say Paul has made the process stress free and exciting but more importantly for us, kept the project within budget!

We are really looking forward to this journey and can not wait until we get our keys to our new home next year!

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Emma, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your great review. We really appreciate it and are thrilled to hear you’re enjoying your experience with Easystart. I’ll pass your feedback on to Paul and the team. Thanks again and all the best with your building journey! Kind regards, Rikki

Excellent Service - Highly recommended!!

Being our first home, we did not know where to begin. It all seemed very daunting and overwhelming. When meeting with Andy Olsen, all these stresses seemed to disappear and we knew we were in capable hands. Words don't seem enough to express the sheer satisfaction and gratitude that we feel about Andy's assistance along the way. He was very accommodating with our queries and questions relating to our house plans. From the handful of designs he created for us to the time stress demands, we were so impressed by his professionalism and customer service.
Also, our prestart consultant, Danica Watts was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very much on top of our job. She has excellent attention to detail which made the selection process run so smoothly.
We are still in the early stages of our building journey but so far we are extremely pleased with Andy Olsen and the rest of the team.
Overall, I would highly recommend Easystart!

Construction End DateMar 2019
Hi Melanie, Thanks so much for your wonderful review and feedback. We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying your building journey and look forward to getting you into your brand new Easystart home! I’ll pass on your feedback to Andy, Danica and the team. Thanks again and all the best with your home building journey. Kind regards, Rikki (marketing)

Bad start homes

I found our experience with Easy start was defiantly not easy and positive. This was our first ever experience with building our first home.

Prior to site start
The Sales rep lied to us continuously and tried to back up his lies with more lies, we recorded every single lie ever told and overall this was not a positive experience.
Prior to us signing up we were advised of many inclusions and pricing which we wrote down every single one of them and by the time pre-start came it was then realized that most of the inclusions we were advised were no longer included which it came to a fight to have these included or priced correctly as promised... this should have never happened.
One of the inclusions was the cupboard's in the kitchen which was supposed to be built up and around the fridge space as discussed on our display home visit with the sales rep but for some reason they removed this from the plan and was not built into our home like we were expecting (this was only realized after the house was built and too late, but this should have been built, i don't know why you removed it in the first place because you told us you were going to build it in!)
They do not read land design guidelines properly, despite us questioning this many times they stuffed that up to then decided to blame us and makeus pay for their errors despite them being in breach of the builders contract, this was advised to general manager [name removed] but he didn't care and was rude, i never walked away from a meeting so mad.

SITE START
We weren’t impressed by the fill in site supervisor, he advised we should stop micromanaging our job – oh sorry for being interested in our house - are you kidding, very rude!

The story behind this was we were asking when the brickwork would be completed as it was going super slow and then one day it stopped and nothing had been done for several days, we were told by this guy that it was finished, which we questioned this further because we were missing a kitchen and laundry wall, which I guess he didn’t like because he told us to stop micromanaging our job.

On another day we found a giant pile of paperwork lying out the front of our house, which we were not pleased about as it included all of our contact information - was not pleased to find this as we did not want just any person just taking all this information away, i though the privacy could have been taken a lot more seriously. - we have contacted the general manager about this but didn't get a response as requested - bad management (despite him saying if we had any issues to get in contact)

We did find a lot of the time we did have to keep contacting Easy Start asking for updates as they were quite behind in advising us of up to date information, sometimes it was good, but other times not so good.

We did tend to find out a lot of things wrong for the 6 month inspection, it was really lucky actually i found the paperwork a week before the due date, when i was told it will be sent to me by email/in the mail closer to the due date - if i didn't look for something else i would never had found this.

The things we did note in the inspection report have been fixed within a timely manner, probably not the the higher expectation we were expecting, just patch overs and not actually fixing the problem which is more of what we were expecting,
for example the hole in the shower tile leading to the open brick work behind (we would expect a new tile put in this place and a smaller hole cut) - what did happen is a tiny bit of white grout put in there which did not fix the problem.

Issue 2 - the cornice falling down, we are still having this issue, it was just patched over, it looks cheap and nasty.

Issue 3 - the frame work around the front window, keeps cracking, the paint work is bad, it is not leveled evenly, this was just patched over and not fixed properly.

After completion, 6 months down the track, whilst we have cracks going up and down the walls every which way, they just keep coming and not really happy about how bad some of them are.

We have found the quality of some parts of the overall build is not that awesomely great the paintwork is sloppy, there is paint splashes everywhere, there was paint spray on the majority of the window frames, and some are still like that.

there is a lot more i could say but i have just ran out of time.

We would still like the kitchen cupboard situation to be looked into as we do feel like we have been cheated out of what we have paid for - so feel free to get in contact.

Update to my review, easy start/summit since contacted me regarding this review as we stupidly gave them one last chance to try rectify any wrongs.

Don't know why they bothered really, they made it a complete joke.

1. They sent the same maintenance guy out as last time, who ended up leaving early and not finishing (which i didn't mind too much as he said his father had a heart attack) and forgetting his work despite the fact i took the whole day off again, and whats even funnier he had the audacity to speak about us in a negative way whilst taking a phone call next to our cameras (which by the way do record sound), he lied about random conversations we apparently had which was not true, as our conversations were also recorded on in house cameras, guess that's the service you get with this mob.

2. They sent another guy out where we had to take more time off to complete the last guys job which by the time i got home he was gone, so i called him to find out what happened and he lied to me and blamed us for why he didn't do the work saying he didn't know what there was to do and nothing was communicated to him, even from the easy start office, despite our conversation and text messages and emails 2 days prior, and he couldn't do the work because it was late at night and he has life, please note he's the one who chose the best time to come to do this.
We covered all communication here with photos, phone calls, emails and even text messages yet we got the blame from this guy for his incompetence.

3. They sent another painter who finished the rest up, yet whats concerning is the painter said the hiuse shouldn't be cracking that badly at this age.

Easy start/Summit homes are not interested in making anything easy for home owners, they will tear every single dollar from your pocket that they can and take you for granted.

They had the chance to fix this for us but instead toar us apart even more, i have NEVER dealt with such a badly run company, there is major communication breakdowns, lying rude incompetent staff and even management is a piece of work.

This is disgusting behaviour from a so called professional company.

So much bad has gone into this house its hard to even think of this as a home because we loathe the company who build this wreck.

Overall, we will never and will advise everyone we know to stay away from this company, and you know what the 3 families and counting we have steered clear away from you already loosing you a lot of money, simply because of your complete failures.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Rachel, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your Easystart experience. We assure you we take this very seriously and want you to be happy in your new home. I understand our construction manager Shannon Deans contacted you today and you have declined any further contact. If you ever change your mind please feel free to contact us, Shannon is more than happy to meet you and sort out any issues you may have. Thanks, Gemma (Marketing)Hi Gemma, That is correct that we declined further contact. Summit homes/Easy start has been given multiple chances along the way to rectify all issues at hand with failure every single time so there is no point in trying for another time. It has been a hair tearing stressful time dealing with such an incompetent company who only decides to cares when a negative review is posted. Seriously, we attempted many times along the way to try rectify any issues , including when we went to post this review over a month ago, this little button popped up giving us the chance to let the builder know before we posted which we did, (thinking oh yeah well perhaps they will try fix the issues this time) and guess what, it was handled as a complete joke once again. Not a chance in the world we would give Summit the time of day to try rectify things now.

Perfect journey!

It has been a pleasure building our first home through summit homes group. Our journey started with my amazing sales consultant Andy Olsen who helped us not only choose a home that is right for us but also went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted. During the process the administration team at summit were very helpful and accommodating to any questions or requests we had. We also had the privilege of having Brendan shugg as our building supervisor, he kept us informed with every step in the building process. I cannot express how smooth he made the whole build. Brendan's experience and skills has been evident through the quality of our home. Every trade has been exceptional and I will be highly recommending summit to my family and friends. I would like to take the time to thank the whole summit team for making this such an exciting and stress free experience.

Very Happy

Our home has just been completed and the build process has been very organised and professional with Summit Homes. The quality of products used in the home are very good - including the paint, bathroom fittings, kitchen ware, air con etc. (better quality than other builders in my personal opinion)
The work from the tradesmen was of a high level and our construction supervisor was very informative and very good to deal with. (Allastair Hunt)
Our finance was a lengthy process to get through with keystart (6 months), however the finance guy we had (Paul Marriot) was very informative and very helpful. I would definitely recommend building with this company, they were very open to questions and were very helpful to us throughout the process (we are first home buyers).
We are all moved in now and very happy with the final product, the whole process has been very enjoyable.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Shannon, Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We’re delighted to hear you’ve been delivered an an enjoyable journey to your first home and would be happy to recommend. Our team work hard to make it Easy and are always on hand to answer any questions. We’re happy to hear that you’ve been well supported and that the quality of products used and our friendly tradesman has been high level. We wish you many happy memories in your Easystart Home. Best Regards, Jay (Marketing)

So pleased.

Great customer service/pre-start team.
Our site manager was outstanding. He was always available to answer our questions and put our minds at rest over any queries or issues.

We have really enjoyed the whole experience and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Summit Home/ Easystart Homes .

All we need now is a decent win on the lotto so we can do it all again.

A big thank you to everyone at Easystart. It really was Easy.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Rich and Kath, Thank you for your wonderful review! The Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and we pride ourselves on excellent communication from our knowledgeable team and our Site Supervisors being available through the entire process. We are so pleased that your journey towards your first home dream has been an Easy, enjoyable experience. I’ll be sure to share your comments. We wish you many happy years ahead! Best Regards, Jay (Marketing)

Paul Miller - outstanding service

HUGE shout-out to Paul Miller, sales consultant extraordinaire from EasyStart Homes by Summit. Paul went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with building my first home. He tweaked the floorplan five times to make my home exactly what I wanted. Paul was not your typical pushy salesman, in fact his integrity and patience set him apart from the rest of the bunch. I didn't want to feel cornered into making quick decisions, and Paul respected my wishes and let me set the timeline. I can't recommend Paul highly enough. So far my experience with Summit has been great, they are a very organised builder and the customer service at every stage is brilliant. I will definitely build with Paul Miller and the Summit team again in the future. I am very impressed.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! The Easystart Homes team work hard to make it easy for first home buyers and we pride ourselves on excellent communication and customer service from our knowledgeable team. We are so pleased that your journey towards your first home dream has been so enjoyable. I’ll be sure to share your comments with Paul. We wish you many happy years ahead! Best Regards, Jay (Marketing)

Easystart are exceptional!!

From the start of our interactions with the Summit group and the Easystart Homes team we have been bowled over by the professionalism and care that has gone into making us feel individually special during what could be a very stressful period of our lives.

In our case it has been anything but stressful, in fact we have been continually impressed with the construction of our home, the way that it has been managed, the time frames that things have been completed in and the fantastic support of our site supervisor Andrew Rose, who has been on hand whenever we have needed him to offer advice and assistance. He is a fantastic conduit to everything and everyone and should be treasured as a real asset to your business.

The site itself has been consistently clean and tidy; something very important to Neil as he is from a building background (family business) in the UK and the quality of work by the trades that you use has also been exceptional.

Even prior to the actual building commencing, we were in the very capable hands of Simon Patrick and Jana who literally held our hands every step of the way and were there whenever we were unsure and had questions to ask. A special mention also needs to be made to thank Zia in the finance team for all of her help - she will know why. :)

In summary, you should be very proud of the work your guys do and in a world where good customer service is very hard to come by, it was a welcome change to liaise with people that we know genuinely care about what they are doing and want the best outcome for you.

Thank you so much - you all deserve a medal!!

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Tanya, Thank you for your wonderful review! We’re delighted you have felt supported by our team’s dedication to delivering exceptional customer service. Our ‘built around people’ philosophy means we’re always working hard to deliver your dream home, and our clean sites are something both our trades and your new neighbours really appreciate. Thank you again, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how well our team performed over the duration of your building journey. Best Regards, Jay (Marketing)