Verifiedeasystarthomes.com.au

97% · 2846 · 2%

NicoU
NicoUPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing Experience and Journey!

Aaron was such and is such a pleasure to work with, walking us through the Journey from day one. Accommodating, friendly, efficient, always helpful and available with excellent communication. Its like going on the journey with a good mate. Nothing to hard for him. Its not the company but the person at the frontline. Mel at the Pre-Start made us feel valued and gave us a lot of great ideas, she listened and advised. We never felt pressured at any point. Thank you to you both! The build hasn't started but I am sure it will be a quick and smooth process (cross fingers), construction team has a lot to live up to after our initial experience. Big thank you! Show details ·  1
Daniel
Lityee C.
Lityee C.
  Fair Incentive Verified

100% reliable and supportive

Easystart has always come with good reputation and reliable in their job. The sales agent does give all the support for me to find a home & land package to suit my budget and my need. He also give me some point of view base on my need which help me in make up my mind when I get confused. They come with price guarantee hold which give me a stable pill to continue the building process with them especially market price is unstable. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Electrical & Lighting
Darius
DariusSydney, NSW

Easy Homes makes it easy to build your dream home

We just signed up to build our house recently with Easy homes. So far Easy Homes has been great! We choose Easy homes because our sales consultant Cameron Illingworth has been extremely accommodating and helpful. He has a lot of experience in the industry and is very knowledgeable on all aspects of the build process. I will be back with the great news to update the build progress and hope to see our new home built soon. Show details ·  1
Claire Attwood
Claire Attwood

Best Build we could have imagined

Throughout the year and a half of construction, Scott out site supervisor has been fantastic. Anything from answering our questions and advising us early about any delays to being extremely thorough in the PCI we have had a fantastic experience. I would recommend summit with Scott as the site supervisor to anyone we know. Show details ·  1
Tony Robinson
Tony RobinsonPerth, WA4 posts

Im happy

From presentation to signing, the process was easy and well explained. No question was dismissed and I feel I got great service from the sales rep. Im still in preconstruction but already I feel like a valued customer Show details ·  1
Kaz V
Kaz VPerth, WA
ThereseC
ThereseCPerth, WA

Easystart/Summit build

Hi Andrew,

I'd like to give my commendations to Michael for the excellent job he did on my build. From the moment he took over the supervision I had clear communication of timelines and expectations. The build went as smoothly as it could have, but I was always told of any delays and the expected altered timeline with as much notice as possible.

Michael was always available with answers for my annoying questions no matter the time of day or night or weekends.

Thank you so much for my home that my partner and I are now thoroughly enjoying and thank you to Michael for overseeing its process and making sure we were able to move in as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Therese Cruise Show details ·  1

Henry
HenryPerth, WA

Pre construction. Design

Really happy to talk to easy start about building. I really recommend Cameron if you want to ask building with east start. Cameron was helping me design the house I want while still on the right budget. Show details ·  1
Louis
LouisPerth, WA2 posts

Great experience

Building our first home with the help of Sean O'Neill from Easystart Homes has been a great experience!
From initial floor plan consultations through to pre-start, Sean has been prompt in getting us the answers we need to help us make informed decisions in designing our home. Sean has kept us updated throughout and his excellent service has us very excited to see our build come to life. Would highly recommend Sean for your build! Show details ·  1
Janelle Coppin
Janelle CoppinPerth, WA
Lorenzo
LorenzoSydney, NSW

Pre construction stage

We had an amazing day yesterday wherein contract signed for house and lot package by the help of Mr Shawn Lewis- hats off to him, he explained detailed information with regards to our package, still way to go and we are hoping for the best result. Show details ·  1
Bree
BreePerth

Couldn’t be happier with our first home

We recently had our Practical Completion Inspection with Lewis Comer, and we are thrilled with the outcome. Lewis went above and beyond to ensure that our build was completed efficiently and any issues were promptly addressed. We were impressed with his keen attention to detail, as he was the first to spot any potential problems and have them resolved as soon as possible. Throughout the entire process, we received regular updates and photos through the portal, eliminating the need for any follow-up on our part. Building our first home with Easy Start Homes was a seamless experience, and we wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in search of a reliable and trustworthy home builder. Show details ·  1
Tatenda Arnold N.
Tatenda Arnold N.

A fantastic Sales Rep who went beyond and above!

Aaron has been extremely friendly and very professional from start to finish. He explained every detail in a simple manner and always followed through with his commitments even responding at times whilst he was away on annual leave. We had a minor glitch with a previous lans developer and his understanding when we pivoted to a different block was exceptional and made it a seamless painless process. I have no hesitation to recommend him to other prospective clients in addition to family and friends. Show details ·  1
Kate W.
Kate W.

A perfect experience!

My partner & I met with Aaron.S on a whim and he was perfect for us, he is easy to talk to and can have a laugh! This for us made it a comfortable and easy process, he explained everything super clear so everything was understood, helped us secure a great block & went above and beyond to design our dream home all within our budget. I cannot recommend Aaron high enough, he was great to deal with from start to finish and we could not be happier. Show details ·  1

jimmy y.
jimmy y.Perth, WA

Better Than Expected

I Don't not know what to expect going into this build with summit after leaving a previous builder with multiple complications and miscommunication but wow did Summit homes and there team come through for me and my family with great service. Although there were a few hiccups with shortages to supplies and contractors, they still pushed with getting things done right each time, Highly Recommend them if you plan on getting Quality Service and Workmanship. Show details ·  1
Vivian Z.
Vivian Z.Perth, WA

Great experience!

I am at the pre-construction stage, and so far I had a great experience with Summit Homes. Aaron is my home consultant, he has been really supportive. He explained various options very patiently until I had the clarity of the subject. I am very excited for what’s coming next and final product! Show details ·  1
Cheyanne B.
Cheyanne B.Perth, WA

Building our family home

We have used summit to start building our first home and they have been absolutely amazing. Our mortgage broker Daniel Lewis has been amazing from our first meeting till getting to settlement. Daniel Lewis has gone above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted and to keep us updated and just generally checks in to see that we were happy and understood the next step to come. I would highly recommend using Daniel Lewis as a mortgage broker and summit as the company to build your home. Show details ·  1
sanalcm
sanalcmPerth, WA

Highly recommend

We are really happy to work with you and We truly appreciate your commitment.we must give a 100% satisfied mark as you not only finished the job early and under budget. Show details ·  1
Samara E
Samara EPerth, WA

Fantastic, accurate, and accessible

Throughout the entire process of my build, Daniel Lewis has been a key component that has kept everything on track, on time and through his personable and professional presentation and team, together we have achieved what we set out to achieve.
I would hands down chose to build with Daniel again, as he makes it easy to understand and a lot less scary for any first home buyers out there. Show details ·  1
ekd80
ekd80Perth, WA

The whole team have a been so helpful

I thought owning my own home was a dream but Aaron and the team at Easy Start homes have been fantastically helpful, knowledgeable and supportive as they worked hard to make my dream a reality. Show details ·  1
Colin W.
Colin W.2 posts

Awesome homes by Summit Homes

I am very happy with my new home built by summit homes, Daniel Lewis was awesome to deal with and made the first time building process easy to understand and straight forward. From beginning to end I am very happy with the conduct of the company and the final presentation of my home. If and when I build again I will definitely go back to this team!! Show details ·  1
R.Cottle
R.CottlePerth, WA

First Home Buyers - Super Excited!!!

We have just completed our Pre-Start and are super excited for the next step!
The whole process so far has been so smooth and easy.
Can not speak higher of these two legends - Aaron our House and Land Specialist (absolute SUPERSTAR) & Raj our Pre-Start Consultant (she is absolutely AMAZING!!!)
If you are thinking about building a new home, do yourself a favour and call these guys today!!! Show details ·  1
MICHAEL
MICHAELPerth, WA

Sean is the man !!!!

This is the second home I'm building withn sean. After the perfect service he gave me on the first build I had no intention of going with anyone else.
His knowledge of the indusrty is fantastic and his customer service is of the highest quality. Always answers his phone and always returns phone calls.
I would defiently recommend him 100% and you won't be disapointed.

Thanks again Sean. Show details ·  1

Neal
NealPerth, WA

Just a simple new home build

Summit Group were very professional and easy to work with.

I have included names of my consultant, and building supervisor, as this was requested by them.

My consultant, Shawn Lewis, was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful, from start of design process, to end of build. He ensured everything was sorted and ready to go in very reasonable time frames.

Building supervisor, now area manager, Victor Sciullo, was very helpful and worked with me to sort through any concerns i had.

Aside from economic delays out of everyones control, my build moved along and i am satisfied with the result. Issues were sorted promptly, and summit were always helpful.

Kind Regards,
Neal Show details ·  1

Electrical & Lighting

Katie
Katie

Aaron is the man!

I never leave reviews, but I feel like I should. My experience has been wonderful so far with Summit Homes. I have been lucky enough to deal with Aaron Sercombe and the beautiful Mel.
I have never built a house before, I was very green and Aaron made my experience less stressful and incredibly easy! As you can imagine building can be daunting but I just didn’t feel that way.

Highly recommend : ) Show details ·  1

Carl
CarlPerth, WA

Proffesional and friendly

I would like to commend Cameron on his proffesional, diligent and friendly service he provided to my wife and I.
The one thing that stuck out the most was his authenticity.
This is a rare commodity in this world.
His friendly easy going nature is what mostly drew me into pursuing building a new home.
Even though Cameron batted real hard to get us over the line.
Unfortunately we had too much personal debt to qualify for a mortgage.
I would highly recommend Cameron and the team to help you make your dreams come true. Show details ·  1
ScottA
ScottA

Great Help

Daniel Lewis, assisted me with the selection of land and floor plan for my home, he also liased with finance brokers for me and played an excellent role between myself and Easy start, he took interests in my intent and helped tailor the home to my intentions as opposed to just trying to upsell at every opportunity.

Decent. Honest. Reliable. Show details ·  1

Tina
Tina

Confident with Easystart Homes

Hearing stories of failed building experiences scare us of pursuing our own home until we have met Paul Marriott, our sales consultant . He made us feel comfortable and secured by genuinely explaining the step by step process that we will be taking including careful consideration of the budget we have and the design of house that would be perfect for our family. Communication was excellent too as he would get back to us promptly to answer any queries especially that we are a first time home buyer. So excited for our pre-start meeting next week! We are positive that the rest of our building journey will be as great as this initial stage.

Thank you so much Paul and Easystart for all the help. Show details ·  1

Marni Taylor
Marni Taylor

Incredibly helpful!

We can’t recommended Paul Marriot enough from Easystart homes by Summit. When deciding up whether to build or buy established, Paul was extremely helpful in a none pushy way, took the time to sit down with my partner and I and go through everything and every little question we had even if we asked it 20 times, and he was always contactable and quick to respond, without him we would probably still be lost in it all. Paul was able to guide us in designs and the area that would suit our lifestyle currently and what we wanted in the future. Highly highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Robyn
RobynNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

OUR HOME BY THE SEA

The staff at Summit Homes have been amazing to deal with helping my husband and I to achieve pre-construction for our home. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for anyone who was thinking of building. Show details ·  1
Cassie
CassieNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts
Adam R
Adam RPerth, WA
  • +2Thumbnail
Ashley M.
Ashley M.Perth, WA

Simple and Easy

A simple and easy journey. So far everything happened nice and quick achieving a lot more than expected and well under budget goals.
I rarely review anything however with how good the team is to work with I'm happy to say how pleased I am.
Thanks. Show details ·  1
fs. t.
fs. t.

It's been an easy start with Easystart Homes

My experience with Easystart Homes has been nothing but great so far. Cameron Illingworth, my consultant who I met at the Brabham display home has been excellent. He helped me with the design of the house, showed me what I was able to get and worked within my budget to give me what I wanted. Deciding to build your first home can be very daunting and overwhelming but Cameron made me feel comfortable and at ease about going through the whole process. I feel confident that I made the right choice choosing Easystart Homes Show details ·  1

Adam Martin
Adam MartinPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

quality service at its best

I decided to go ahead with Easystart homes to build my very first home, was greeted by Cameron Illingworth at the display home in Brabham, Came into the showroom and took a tour of the building to view it all, very pleased in what i seen. Cam showed me the process step by step, made it very clear and understanding in what to expect for my house, he shows great pride in his work and cant thank him enough for this. thanks again Cam Show details ·  1
John