Verifiedeasytatt.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 4307 · 2%

Kath Ruetman
Kath Ruetman Sydney, NSW2 posts

Puuuuurfect

Easy to apply and turned out puuuurfectly(cat tatt) just make sure you take note of the size
Lauren J.
Lauren J.Perth, WA4 posts

Love this!

This is the third semi-permanent tattoo I've tried from these guys and this one has definitely lasted the longest and turned the darkest. I've just ordered 4 more!
Jaxy
JaxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing Like the Temporary Tatts of the Old Days!

The tattoos are such good quality and simple to apply. I have included just one photo, this phrase is a 'temporary' tattoo and lasted 4-5 days as I took good care of it. The only negative would be postage seems to take longer than you would expect for a flat pack envelope to arrive. Otherwise, very happy!
spiral667
spiral667New South Wales2 posts

Long sleeve

I bought Japanese style long sleeve series and they look amazingly good and real. I recommend semi permanent ones.
Ali
Ali

Great tattoos

These tattoos are amazing, only bought as a bit of a joke but now I have recommended these to heaps of people.
Last longer than suggested too
Julliann K.
Julliann K.2 posts

Perfect tattoos

Never had a tattoo before and have bought a few of the semi permanent ones they are so nice and there service is great
I’m now looking at getting an actual tattoo after wearing these for a few months they look so real and go on so well
Henry
Henry
Alan
Alan3 posts

Such a great product

I wasn't sure if I wanted a tattoo in a certain spot - these solve all that problem. Fantastic designs and I'm coming back for more.
Jessica
JessicaVictoria4 posts

so much fun

am so pleased with the quality of this product, so easy to apply and look after am now a repeat customer
Jamie M
Jamie MSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product

I bought a couple of Easytatt tattoos not knowing what to expect. Tried a smaller tattoo first and was happy with the result. So I decided to apply full sleeve tattoo and I can say I was like I had a real tattoo, got so many compliments on how good it was with such fine detail. I would definitely recommend anyone to try them out as they stay on for two weeks like advertised
michael d.
michael d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect semi perm tats!

Just looks as real tats! Perfect for someone like me who's still deciding on gettinh a perm tats!
Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great idea if your on the fence about getting ink

I have purchased many semi permanent Tatts for this company and never had a bad one
Turned a few now into permanents as it’s a great way to see how it wil look on

Can not fault them and it’s a great idea for someone who isn’t sure if it’s for them or not

Great work guys

Karlee
Karlee

Perfect love it

Perfect love it would recommend looks amazing will definitely be buying more
BRU
BRU

Absolutely amazing store ! 5 stars!

Great designs that anybody can find something that suits there style! The durability is crazy for how well priced they are. Keep it up guys !
Peter S
Peter S

Great product, exactly as described

Product is exactly as described, super simple to apply and results are great, have purchased multiple times and will continue being a customer.
Emily W.
Emily W.

Great for trialing new tatts!

I love that I was able to try true to life potential tattoo ideas and play around with location and size. They’re super easy to apply too - a minute tops! My only qualm is that you can’t change the size of the tattoo. Some of the smaller tatts (3x3) on the website were gorgeous, but I wanted them to be bigger (8x10) so had to choose a different design in that size range.

Karen E.
Karen E.Western District, VIC3 posts

These tatts will be addictive. Amazing quality and price

For Christmas I bought my daughter 2 different tatts. She wanted to try a small one to see if she liked it. Well, her reaction was fabulous. The wave and whale tattoo was so beautiful she ordered more the next day. Easy to apply, looks like the real thing. An amazing find !
jinky s.
jinky s.Northern Region, NSW

Easytatt fully LOVE it!

Easy tatt fully recommended. Accurate description, easy to apply and the quality is superb!!!
Karina
Karina

Like real !

I am so thrilled with the ease of application, design and quality of easytatts semi permanent tattoos ! Just like a real tattoo! Very happy customer :)
TBU
TBU

Such high quality, amazing!!

I got the custom tattoos and they came so quickly. Were such high quality and really loved the design. Very grateful!
Ryah F.
Ryah F.

Love it!!!

Postal was fast and easy. I bought the semi-permanent tattoo and loved it. Looks just like a new tattoo and lasted for almost month! Very happy with my purchase!!
Brenda Rose
Brenda RoseSydney, NSW

I love EasyTatts products

I’ve ordered a couple of different kinds of temporary tattoos, all of which were my own custom design. The quality is amazing, it looks great on my skin and it doesn’t cause any irritation or discomfort. I’m so happy with my temporary tattoos. I highly recommended EasyTatt!
David B
David B

Very easy to deal with - Great customer service

Great products, easy to deal with and exceptional customer service - highly recommended
Soph
Soph

Long-lasting and reliable

Great products - the semi-permanent tattoos have always lasted 2 weeks for me as stated and I’ve never had issues with how the have turned out. Would definitely recommend this product!
Tom R.
Tom R.

Excellent Detail - Long Lasting

EasyTatt have an awesome variety of designs from temporary to semi-permanent tattoos. I personally have really been enjoying the semi-permanent designs which lasted 3-4weeks even with constant water exposure in pools, showers, and the ocean. I’ve come back for more now!
Bev
Bev

Totally love it!

Fantastic product, looks exactly like the pictures show! Easy to apply and lasts up to two weeks. I love the ability to try out having a realistic non permanent option before deciding to get the real ink done!

TTC
TTC

Great service and product

Their temporary tattoos are good quality and delivery was very prompt.
Eric N.
Eric N.

Amazing to test your first tattoos

First of delivery was quick - secondly the tattoo was of amazing quality. I have a few tattoos already but having some semi-permanents to test out is amazing!

None of my friends can tell it’s a temporary (unless you really really look close into it)

So if you are afraid of the needles or you just want to experience go for it!

Tennille N.
Tennille N.

Fantastic quality

Bought these for placement of next tattoo to see how’d I’d go with it. Quality 10/10, def recommend the semi permanent tattoos.
Zoe
Zoe

Great product great selection

So many options available on the website and quick shipping. One of the products I ordered was unable to be sent, I was issued an immediate refund and when the package arrived I saw they had added a tonne of extra tattoos free of charge!
Imogen R.
Imogen R.

Amazing!

they last ages and show up so so well honestly can hardly tell they are fake
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.The Mallee, VIC

Amazing and lasts ages

Very easy to install and lasted longer than expected. Even the kids loved theirs
Justin
Justin

Fantastic purchase

Great temporary tattoos of fantastic quality that last as long as they are described to!
Darryl C.
Darryl C.South East Queensland, QLD

So east to use and look great

Easy to use great test before the real thing. Look great.
Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Amazing tattoos

Amazing products, so easy to use
Quality product, lasts well once applied
Eggs Benedict
Eggs Benedict7 posts

tonicleaves
tonicleavesNew South Wales

Very helpful

Pascal (owner) went above and beyond to fix a delivery issue once it was brought to his attention. Very polite and helpful. He also provided free products as an apology. Greatly appreciated.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Response Straight for Owner

Had a question regarding delivery and got a message straight from the owner, Very ,Kind and thoughtful response,Very happy customer
N H.
N H.3 posts

Beautiful tattoos!

The process of applying the tattoo was super simple and the results came out better than expected. Would definitely recommend for someone who enjoys having a temporary tattoo that fades naturally away.
David
DavidCanberra 2600, ACT

Affordable and easy to apply body art

I've bought 3 sets from easytatt over the last two months and have found the temporary tatts beautiful, easy to apply and long lasting (around 2 weeks in my experience). As someone who never considered tattoos before I have really come to love how the art looks on my chest. It's like the benefit of cool looking art on your body without the pain, permanency and price associated with a permanent tattoo. Definitely a great way to dip your toe into it.

Extra Information