Verifiedeasytatt.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 4307 · 2%

KDB
KDB

Incredible product, great service

I made my order to try out a tattoo idea I had in mind and I tried the temporary tattoo and the semi permanent. In both cases the staff were useful for answering my questions through their support lines and the products came sooner than expected and the quality of the products were very high. I'd definitely buy from them again.
Alex
Alex

Amazing Quality, Exactly what it says it is

It lasts for about 2 weeks and is fantastic quality. However on some skin tones it does appear to be a dark blue and not a black but honestly I think it makes it look better. I’ve tried a few now and the thin line ones do last a bit less than the thicker line ones but it’s a very minor thing. Overall I do recommend this to anyone thinking about getting a tattoo
Anthony.D
Anthony.DSydney, NSW

Easy Tatt Ink, Tattoo's that looks like the real deal

I've gotten hooked on inking my body with these EasyTatt Ink semi-permanent tattoos.
Have been using these products for many months now and they look so realistic, and they represent good value and so easy to apply.
I constantly get asked about my tattoo's because they are so detailed, I love the fact they're semi-permanent which reflects my attitude & personality.
Highly recommend this product.
CALISTA
CALISTA4 posts

Excellent product and prompt delivery!

I have a number of permanent tattoos but wanted something plant based to trial before doing any more new ones. The semi-permanent tattoos are very realistic and as a mother of a young budding tattoo artist in the making, this also offers great practice before committing any future clients!
Highly recommend and will definitely be a rotating customer supporting local Australian business!
Btw, image attached is one that was developing in progress. The final image was vibrant and got so many compliments to detail!!!
Talia B.
Talia B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Repeat and returning customer of EasyTatt

I have made several purchases from EasyTatt to date. The semi permanent nano ink tattoos are incredible and last around two weeks. I have my favourite designs which I purchase regularly. Highly recommend this company - please support small Australian business!
PeterS
PeterSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Bespoke temporary tattoo designed by declan tiger

Found a tattoo design I like and declan tiger through East tatt fixed a spelling error and cleaned up the design for a medium sized tattoo.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.Perth, WA4 posts

Worth it!

Super easy to apply and looks legit!
Really great way to try before you buy (a real tattoo).
Tarra
Tarra3 posts

Easy to apply and looks real

We all love them I brought them to help with my craving for a new tattoo.
And my 4 year old who wants to be like mum. We have enjoy applying them together and been amazed at the wonderful colours.
My 10 year old had some and her teachers thought they were real =)
Jackson
JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and so easy to put on!!

Second time I’ve order a few. Got some butterflies, tigers, snakes, swallows and roses!!! The full package!! :)
Sara
SaraSydney, NSW

Temporary tattoo

Excellent product I lived this product and I will be ordering again
Fast delivery excellent customer service and product highly recommended
Ethan
Ethan

Amazing!

Their semi-permanent tattoos are absolutely amazing! Easy to apply and look awesome once settled in. Great for deciding if a tattoo style suits you or if you like the area it's applied to.
Lishaa
Lishaa2 posts

This is a perfect opportunity

This product is perfect who anyone who would like a tattoo but unsure where to put their first tattoo or what they would like. This product gives you the opportunity to explore
Chris
Chris

Wow just wow

The Easy Tatt temporary tattoos are awesome. If you want to get ink,but are unsure of the design, try these first. They make it so much easier to conform your decision
JKS
JKS

Great quality, love the designs!

Great quality tattoos - and took me hours to decide on a design, as they had so many great options to choose from! As someone who can't get permanent tattoos due to a skin reaction, this is a fantastic alternative.
Jana
Jana

Absolutely love this!!!!

Very clever idea, perfect for young people. Beautiful designs. Lots to choose from.
Matthew N
Matthew NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Extremely nice for one that love changes

Me and the Mrs got a some tatts to try before our trip to Bali and it worked marvellously good ..stayed around 10 days ( Bali means beaches and pools ) ..I will definitely reorder..

Derry
DerrySydney, NSW2 posts

The best temporary tattoo I’ve ever had!

I’ve bought one tattoo to try it out, it ends up looking perfect in my hand! I really like it and it last long!
Caitlan
CaitlanPerth, WA2 posts

Terribly addictive!

No pain, change your tattoo frequently? I want more! Excellent quality.
Danial Walters
Danial Walters3 posts

Great product

Great product easy too apply and looks awesome. Great way to have tattoos that aren't permanent especially if it goes against your religion or even if you don't like needles. Good to use to see if you like a tattoo before getting it permanently
ketzy01
ketzy01AU9 posts

Practice before perfection

EasyTatt was so easy to order from. Very easy to use. Lots of fun to try before I buy. Will be using again for sure.
Steve L.
Steve L.

Great way to try Tattoos stress free!

Great idea, it works, love it.
Easy to apply and remove and has helped me decide on a place to have my.next tattoo.
Would recommend 100%
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful artwork - temp ones last a long time

Love the idea that I can change my look every three weeks - applied tattoos look so real
KKC
KKC3 posts

Products are good. But some are just reselling from China

Some of their tatts can be bought from AliExpress at 5% of what they sell for. You can clearly see it, some have Chinese in it and some have Easytatts brand. So have a look on AliExpress first to avoid overpaying. If you are worried about quality from AliExpress then you should lso be worried about quality from Easytatts
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Fantastic quality and customer service

I asked the team to produce and dispatch a custom temporary tattoo in ONE business day. They did AND upgraded me to a larger size. I’m so happy with the quality and will definitely be a return customer.
Blondie
BlondieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love the tattoos

I love the tattoos, they look good, they are smaller than I thought but worked as promised on the web site its great that I can change the picture anytime I want. I would like them to last a bit longer .
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

this is probably my favourite

i love using this one on my neck it looks badass!!!

Danial W.
Danial W.Gippsland, VIC9 posts

Great tattoos

These are great tattoos that are easy to apply and looks great. Ideal for those who don't want permanent tattoos or want to try before you get a real ones this is for you.
Evan
Evan4 posts

The tattoo company has excellent products, amazing quality and good ethics.
Alex M
Alex M

Very good

These tats are easy to apply and look great! Both the temporary and semi-permanent are very vibrant and would buy again
Joyce
Joyce

Simple and so pretty

The tattoos are super easy to apply and the outcome are so similar to a real tattoo. Great for trying out if you want to get a tattoo before actually spending heaps of money on a real one. Overall lasted roughly 1.5-2 weeks.
mb032003
mb032003Sydney, NSW2 posts

This is great

Imo the designs look sick, it is also a cool way to support artists and their artwork.
Narnie
NarnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

So cute

I got Minnie Mouse sweetness. Semi permanent for a Disney cruise. I lo e it and so did everyone else
RCA
RCA

Great temporary tattoos I have ever enjoyed!

Have bought several times from EasyTatt already and the temp tattoos are amazing on my skin. After applying EM (Shine Remover) the tattoos last much longer. Extremely gentle on my skin and also easy to remove by using a sticky tape. Highly recommended!
MOsully
MOsullyPerth, WA

Perfect for the indecisive overthinkers, like myself :)

I struggle to make decisions in general and more so when it comes to putting something on my body permanently. This product is amazing and has enabled me to experiment with tattoo placement and design choice before committing to the real thing. This product look so real and the application process is easy to follow.
Aaron T.
Aaron T.2 posts

An amazing product that exceeds expectations

I saw this product on Shark Tank Australia. I'd been thinking about getting some more tattoo's for ages and thought this might assist me in figuring out what I wanted.

EasyTatt has a great selection of both semi-permanent and temporary tattoo's. They say the temporary tattoo's last on average 3 days - well, some of mine last a week and a half.

The semi-permanent one's are amazing; they appear so real that people have asked me where I got my tattoo from as they love it.

Prices are reasonable. And you can create custom ones for an additional cost which is a great idea and one that I will use when I figure out what I want.

I've bought dozens of tattoo's from here, and will keep buying. Thank you EasyTatt!!

Paige
Paige

Nice and easy

Great selection of designs.
Once they develop they look and feel real. Last for a good two weeks.

Ads
Ads

Warrior woman

Sent in a pic to be made into a tattoo.

Looks awesome. Great size. Quick turnaround
Lasts for a few weeks.

Great way to test out a design before it’s on you for good.

Highly recommend

Sultan
SultanPerth, WA

Best tattoo ever looks realistic!

Long-lasting temporary tattoo that looks super realistic. I highly recommend anyone that wants to give it a try.
Chad R.
Chad R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

EASYTATT Easily The Best

The best of the best i have ever ordered. will be getting more.
Stephen
Stephen

Custom Temporary Tattoos

Overall quality is good but it only last for a few days (2-3).

Extra Information