Eazzzy Mattress Topper

Eazzzy Mattress Topper

Michel J

Michel JFlorey 2615, ACT

Not as fantastic as they claim on the ads

Not as fantastic as they claim on the ads but has helped as bed not as hard to sleep on. Don’t know what else to say other then the above

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$399.00.

Fiona B

Fiona BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eazzy Mattress Topper

Shipping was delayed but when it arrived it was easy to assemble. Just pulled it out of the box and laid it flat. The next day I put it on my double bed and that night I had a wonderful sleep.

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$350.00.

To noisesDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

Very satisfied my daughter loves it she loved it from the first night she is a big girl abd found it very good for her back she loves the pillow to

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$399.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Eazzzy Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

It’s the best!

Another world! Firm but so comfortable best sleep on the first night I’ve had in months also the free pillow is amazing it’s like resting your head on a cloud

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect.

I've waited 75 years for it. Terrific. It provides total comfort to the whole body. You awake bright and eager to face the world in this trying time. Thank you so much.

Purchased in August 2020.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Great feedback Bob, thank you

Part TimerNew South Wales

Great for my sore points

Very comfortable and sleep much better now especially good for my sore hip, definitely worth waiting for and the pillows were also great. Can recommend this for any one with sore joints.

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$349.00.

Perfect WOW

It arrived a little late but definitely worth the wait, it has given me a much better sleep pattern and my girlfriend just loves the isolation with all the covid 19 restrictions going on, she sleeps all day LOL and the pillows are sensational.

Purchased in June 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$449.00.

shellbait

shellbaitMELBOURNE

Not bad...

Not bad..not really comfortable if you have back..hip..knee problems..the ad says german engineered...it's made in china..I almost regret not waiting for better..it may be good for others..but not for me..

Chelsea Anne W.

Chelsea Anne W.asked

Hi I was just wondering about how high is the the free pillow that you get with the topper?

To noises

The pillow is very soft not to high you sink into it my daughter love it

Pete Deacon
Pete Deacon

Mine was higher than my previous pillows but it doesn’t really matter because you literally sink in to it so comfortable you wouldn’t believe!

Bob

Certainly very soft but measures 16 cms.

Alan

Alanasked

Does this mean I would have to change the fitted sheets to have deeper walls?

Part Timer

Depends on the thickness of the mattress as mine was very thick I did change them to have them fit properly

Bob

Yes, I did find that necessary especially with the fitted sheet.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives