Eazzzy Mattress Topper

Eazzzy Mattress Topper

Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Dave AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably comfortable

We can’t believe how comfortable it is. After the first night we immediately commented on how good we slept and from that time any aches and pains are gone. Give it a try I say!

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Les M.
Les M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Comfortable and Works

So comfortable and excellent improvement in my sleep. Only one issue is that it was far too long (DB size) however I have just cut off about 14cm from the length so it should now be perfect.

Purchased in June 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $349.95.

KezSydney, NSW

Best purchase I’ve ever made

Cool
Comfortable
Makes sleeping a breeze
Love it
No movement at all when partner gets out of bed
No tossing and turning just straight off to sleep
Easy to wash
The pillow is like sleeping on a cloud

Find out how Eazzzy Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

My ironing board is more comfortable to sleep on!

More bumps and holes than Mt Buller. After 3 weeks still smells. The double bed size hangs over the end of my mattress by a good 6 inches, so not made for Australian size standards. Impossible to stretch my double sheets over this to fit. My back still sore, and I am now sweating like an armed robbers dog. This is total rubbish so i put it out in the street for collection. A product made like this in China on volume costs only a few dollars to manufacture and it shows. Sleep on your ironing board for a better night's sleep.

Purchased in May 2021 for $359.00.

Tessa T.Perth, WA

Lumpy

Got my mattress topper in the mail today. Rolled it out and it has massive lumps in it. I’ve tried to lay on it to smooth it out but nope, there’s still mountains. Not comfy at all.

I’m sure it could have been comfy if it wasn’t packaged so terribly. Buy a bigger box and your product won’t be so damaged.

Purchased in May 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $299.95.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Tessa, that is quite odd. Can you please contact our Customer Service team on 1300-137-598 so we can assist?

Soxs B.
Soxs B.South Australia

Best Sleep

Best sleep every had no more aching back pain so comfortable ide put one on all my beds just to have best rest n to dream all the beautys of world

Purchased in March 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $400.00.

PrincessSydney, NSW

eassy topper

The eassy topper matress is so comfortable, no more back ache or hip ache. The pillows are so soft and contour to your neck and I haven't woken up with a neck ache ever since I have had the pillows.
fantastic product, would highly recommend it if you want a nice relaxing sleep without aches and pains.

Purchased in March 2021.

John Fritz
John FritzSydney, NSW

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-

This Mattress is just AMAZING. A previous shoulder issue has now cleared up thanks to the technology behind this amazing mattress. My wifes back issue has also improved heaps since we started using it. This is the Real Deal for Comfort and Deep Sleep. 100% Recommended. The people who created this are brilliant minds :)

Purchased in January 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $350.00.

Jenny H
Jenny HMelbourne

It been awesome for my hip and back pain

I ordered this not knowing if it really worked but my back and hip problems have been helped a million percent so happy with it, can finally sleep pain free. I am telling the truth it really is that good

Purchased in October 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $399.00.

This is great to hear Jenny. Thanks for your feedback

Satisfied Pensioner
Satisfied PensionerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most comfortable

Easy to have on the bed. It is comfortable. Very pleased we purchased the product. Would highly recommend the product. We waited a couple of days after opening and before placing it on the bed as it said to do in the instructions.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sue
Sue

Soòooo comfortable

This mattress topper is heavenly. Its so comfortable and after putting it on the bed yesterday I woke up this morning so refreshed and ready for the day ahead
That's something I haven't done for such a long time

Purchased in September 2020.

Michel J
Michel JFlorey 2615, ACT

Not as fantastic as they claim on the ads

Not as fantastic as they claim on the ads but has helped as bed not as hard to sleep on. Don’t know what else to say other then the above

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $399.00.

Fiona B
Fiona BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eazzy Mattress Topper

Shipping was delayed but when it arrived it was easy to assemble. Just pulled it out of the box and laid it flat. The next day I put it on my double bed and that night I had a wonderful sleep.

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $350.00.

To noises
To noisesDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

Very satisfied my daughter loves it she loved it from the first night she is a big girl abd found it very good for her back she loves the pillow to

Purchased in August 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $399.00.

It’s the best!

Another world! Firm but so comfortable best sleep on the first night I’ve had in months also the free pillow is amazing it’s like resting your head on a cloud

Pedro.
Pedro.asked

How cool is it to sleep on. Currently using one from another firm & it causes me to perspire profusely. Both the mattress & my tshirt are very damp.

Dave A

I’ve had no problems with perspiration so far. Maybe because it’s currently winter in Melbourne. Hope that helps.

Kez

I have found it nice n cool in summer and at the moment it’s winter in my neck of the woods it’s nice n cosy.
Also has helped with my
-Neck
-Back
-Ostio arthritis
-Don’t wake up tossing n turning all
-Hope this was helpful

Alison
Alison asked

I’ve seen the telly advert and quite like what I saw buy there is only two reviews and many of the questions haven’t been responded to.
Why not?
I ask because it makes me concerned with the quality of the product. Is it really all that good or just marketing hype?
Is there really a 3 month return policy?
If I don’t like the product, how much is return postage from Perth?
I hope you’ll respond and eagerly wait your reply, Thanks for now
Regards
Alison

Marketing hype.
It’s not comfortable at all. I woke up with a sore back after trying it for one night.
They also pack them in a tiny box which is impossible to repack and return. I think they do this on purpose so you’re forced to keep it.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Alison, we have many positive reviews - https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/eazzzy-mattress-topper

We have a 60 day (2 month) return policy - if you are unable to return it we can arrange for a collection at a cost (I think around $20-30).

As for the marketing 'hype' - we have thousands of happy Eazzy Mattress Topper customers who would disagree!

Elli C.
Elli C.asked

does it come in double

Princess

Yes it does come in a double and it is very comfortable. i don't have back ache anymore or hip ache.

See all Eazzzy Mattress Topper questions