EB Games Online Store

EB Games Online Store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Daimond Chest delivery 5 day after the release date

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 a few months before the release date, didn't get delivered until the week after the release date. Don't sell any pre-order game online if you can't manage to deliver the game on the release date. Worst customer services ever, don't even reply email you send to them

Rip offs pay for express delivery

Order a game online and payed for express delivery it wasn’t posted until 3 days later won’t be buying of them again might ape posts from nz delivered in 3

Terrible- lost my order

Claimed my items were stolen and unable to be replaced or sent out via courier. Terrible customer service and no attempt to rectify the issue. Just wiped their hands of it all together.

Very happy!

I bought a refurbished iPhone 8 this year and I am very happy with the quality. Phone works perfectly and I will definitely purchase from EB Games again soon. Thank you.

You couldn't find a worse customer service store if you tried

Ordered mystery loot boxes which should come sealed, all 3 were completely open with the exact same less rare items. complete scam. When questioned they refused to try and locate sealed ones for me. I did the work and found sealed boxes and they couldn't work out how to get them to me.

Do not shop here

When you order NEW games online through this store what you get is games that are opened, dirty, covered in stickers and a little damaged and that is if you are lucky. Games I ordered arrived with smashed cases because they are too cheap to use decent packaging when shipping.

When shopping in store it is just a terrible experience. Recently bought a Switch there and staff bought a screen protector with them to the counter and told me I should by it. Then was told they also have cases on sale. Then when I told them I wasn't a member they started signing me up without even asking if I wanted to. This type of thing always happens. Combine that with messy stores, more gaming loot than actual games and most of the time out priced by competitors and there is almost never a reason to shop here.

It is kind of my fault though. I knew what they were like and decided to go back because they had a decent sale on. We all need to stop shopping here and let this terrible business die.

refurbished ipad

exceptional value and quality. bought an iPad Air Gen1 16G at $160ish in an ebay sale promo. delivered in 1 week. comes with a quality aftermarket charger and an original cable.

Second hand phone was a brick within a month

Purchased a second hand samsung phone for my kids online. Surprised when I received it that it was in such poor condition, very dinged up and looked terrible but thought hey it's only for the kids. Well within 1 month it wouldn't charge or turn on. Bought a new battery for it as it had pics of my kids I wanted to retrieve but it still wouldn't charge. When I went to have it looked at the repairer told me the whole phone was a piece of junk and it wasn't worth repairing. Sent it back for a refund and purchased a brand new phone from a telco. My advice is save your time and money and just buy something new.

Not a good online shopping experience.

1. Product lost. EB Games and the courier blamed each others.
2. Bad customer service. Had to wait half hour to talk to the customer service and they spoke in an very impatient tone.
3. No fix and refund so far after two weeks. Just advised to wait.

Rubbish fixed postage at $15 for a single Nintendo da game with no case?

I paid $15 postage just to get it sent to me. Used to be $5 for 3+ games a week ago. Greedy or just loosing business that bad that it resorts to this eBay like tactic. Rubbish.

Misleading delivery information on website

The only reason I ordered an item for my Son was a 2 day delivery window if I paid the cost additional for Express Post. This is false and very misleading information.
I placed and paid for the order in full all within a few mins only to find out that the order processing takes between 48-72 hours before the item can even be sent to warehouse for dispatch.
Very poor service and wont be back

stock

Why have so many systems in place yet no system in place to help the customer? I personally prefer to go in store as i'm on good terms with most of the staff there how ever there is always the time you need to go online thanks to an out of date set of systems. trying to buy an older title that's a bit on the harder side to fine these days so i don't expect it to be sitting front and centre at my local store but why not have a system in place where if the game is in stock on your website i can pay cash in a store, have the game shipped to said store where i pick it up from said store. I know they have the web in store witch does exactly that however, this system is not linked in with the online stores inventory instead has its own inventory that as far as i know not view able to the customer. there is also an internal system used to ship stock between stores to help keep an even distribution of stock, that's reasonable but why not let the customer piggy back off this system to get a title that's in Perth shipped to a store in Brisbane, i know personally its not feasible for me to drive/fly 2,000km just so i can do a click and collect order at the other end of the country. What i'm trying to say is implement a system just like you have 15 years ago where the CUSTOMER can have a product shipped from one store to the other. weather that's by going into a store giving cash and having an alert sent to the other store saying ship xyz to abc or by allowing the customer to buy the product online even if the warehouse is out of stock having an alert sent to a store with said stock saying ship xyz to customers address. I have seen people in store buy items through click and collect so they can use afterpay, the alert for there order comes through in under 2 minutes possible under 1. you have all the systems in place yet you don't let the customer have advantage of it. instead you make them go through the online order process to find in the 5 minutes it takes to complete someone have brought the last copy in the warehouse forcing us to sit there looking at 1 copy 2,000km away and a 2nd 2,300km away with 0 means of purchasing the product.

Bought a second hand game online, was delivered a few days later, no muss, no fuss. Postal service on the other hand was a little bit on the slow side. Will definitely buy again from the online shop.

Paid express. Never recieved order.

I ordered a chair from the online store that was sent to my postal area then resent back to the warehouse to be sent yet again to me. I wasnt notified of any of this till i waited 43minutes on hold to find out that the australia post wasnt able to send me the item to begin with and a new delivery service had to be used. Instead of sending me out a new chair, the original was sent back to be resent via startrek which also never came. Paid for express which was useless. I ended up cancelling my order. First and last time i try eb games online. Great customer service tho.

Good in store bad online

I have purchased quite a few things from ebgames both online and in store. I have been given games with the deepest scratches imaginable and also some that were cracked, but most of the time they are perfect. Online however is different. You can only have a small limit of 10 items in your cart at a time, postage is super expensive and whenever I go to do a click and collect order for what ever reason EB Games seems to keep cancelling them. They send me a refund of course but that takes almost a week to go through.

Cancelled order for no reason....

I ordered a rock candy wireless PS3 controller from EB's online store, only for them to cancel the sale saying they were out of stock, which is funny considering that they had 3 in stock! The only reason that they cancelled the order is that they didn't not want to honour the discounted price displayed on the website.... Never order anything from them online!

What the?

They constantly get rid of their great prices online. i nearly got a xbox one s for 238 but the day i went to buy it, they literally removed from the whole store. now i have to literally go to the store in warragul and ask them for their cheapest xbox one s. i expect them to say 400 dollars for f*ck's sake.

Online order

Ordered some PlayStation icons lights as a Christmas present with the release date to be the 14th of Dec. On the 16th of Dec I emailed customer service saying I hadn't received an email, and online the release date has changed to the 4th of Jan and I wasn't made aware of this. I didnt hear back until the 19th of Dec, by this stage I had already tried calling around 5 times but could never get through (when I did get through the girl was helpful and apologetic). In the email they sent me all they said was that the release date had changed, nothing regarding why I wasn't made aware of it!
Today (7th Jan) I still haven't received an email regarding my order that was supposed to be released on the 4th and the money hasn't been taken out. I am sick of this cat and mouse game, shocking!

Unbelievably Bad Renewal of iPhone 8

Received the second hand iPhone eight in the mail today, and was extremely excited, couldn’t wait to get home to set it up.
Plugged it in and it started to charge, or I so I thought. I checked it 15 minutes later and it wasn’t charging or turning on. They didn’t check if it would actually turn on, and we tried many different online websites on how to turn on the phone. None worked. We then called them, and was put on hold for almost an hour, then agreed to either re-place the phone or get a refund and we chose replace. They said they would call us back, it’s been about 3 hours and they still haven’t. I hope the next phone is better than this one, if it even fricking comes.

Our advice to any potential buyers, is: (Short & Sweet), don’t even bother to shop at this hopeless store.

Yep, No longer buy online

So my son wanted a very specific toy, after looking around, i saw that eb games had the item in stock. I added 2 extra items and placed order. Now i have ordered online a lot, and when i select postage i get the item with in 6 or 7 days. I placed order on December 4th. 2 items where shipped together and the one item i really need was shipped by itself. My first package with the 2 items was received with in 3 days. Great, but the other had a expected time of a arrival as December 12th. The day cam and went, and the package details never changed on Aus Post website. so we contacted eb games, after 40 minute hold, was told a case would be opened. Great a few days later rung again to be told we needed to wait for Australia post, and case would be opened. Another 40 minute wait. Rung again, about 50 minute wait, oh that case has been closed, i will re open it. Waited 4 days, used Facebook to message and rung, hour wait and got hung up on. rung next day, to be told Aus post never got item, need warehouse to confirm this. Now i have to wait till the 8th of January to see whats going on, now since eb has never contacted me with this issue i can see another 40 minute wait to be given another stupid excuse. Its a $25 toy, and i went to my local EB store and brought another one so that a 5 year old Christmas was not ruined. Do not buy online and get posted always do in store pick up, you don't need a month long hassle and multiple 40 minute waits on the phone.

Update: after ringing on Wednesday 9th was told they would process my refund right then. Monday 14th. No refund. No email to confirm a refund was requested. So guess what I have to do again. Yep more time on hold trying to get my money back.