EB Games Online Store

EB Games Online Store

D.E. Stroud.

D.E. Stroud.

Received the wrong item.

Ordered a PS4 game, Switch Travel Case and Switch Joycon Grip through the online store last week. What was delivered (on Thursday) was a Simpsons Pop Vinyl figurine. While my initial inquiry was answered, and I sent them photos of the incorrect item, receipt and delivery label, I've yet to hear anything else from them.

Although this is the first time this has happened, I'm disappointed after what was once good customer service.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better to avoid if you can.

I purchased gears of war 5 (new) on Saturday, it was delivered today (Wednesday). It didn't come sealed or with the Xbox sticker on it but it did have a new sticker on the top right of the game. Once I opened the case and looked at the disc I noticed it had dust and a few small scratches on it. I find it unbelievable that they can classify games that they have opened and put into cupboards and then placed back into the cases as new because half the time the discs get damaged.

Michael Z

Michael ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over 30 days to process last pending payment!!

3 preordered items purchased. Final payment pending received - per website T’s n C’s it is 1-4 business days to process at that point with 2 week delivery period. Over one month later items still pending and estimated delivery date in the past ... I canceled the items as I found them at JB Hifi in store AND in stock!! These items were just figurines. The 4th item I ordered is Xbox series S. Won’t be canceling that!!!

Beware of Exchange Policy

Won’t be pre ordering from EB Games

When I know I haven’t be able to get out on a release launch, I pre order for delivery. I’ve done this 3 times and all 3 times the item is delivered almost a week after release.
JB Hi Fi without fail, gets your release day item to you on release day.
The only reason I used EB is for the pre order deposit but from now on, I’ll just go to JB and make sure the funds are there.
Very disappointing while everyone has their release items, many others wait

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Playstation 5

Incredibly dissapointed in this preorder. Estimated delivery of my console was the 12th and had been since September. So what does EB do? They ship it on the 11th (might have been sonys decision) but offer no explanation except a copy paste to everyone, and send it with Australias slowest and most unreliable courier service as opposed to DHL or other faster couriers. Pathetic effort on their behalf and glad my PS5 is the digital version as wont have to deal with this company ever again.

JOSHUA A

JOSHUA ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Ahmed Khodr

Ahmed Khodr

PlayStation 5

So I preordered the ps5 from EB games in hope of receiving the first shipment, which did not end up happening. About 2 days ago I received an email from EB games saying that I’ve advanced in the que, which meant I’d receive the first shipment of ps5s and this new made me extremely excited. I got an email from them right now claiming that they “made a mistake regarding [my] PlayStation 5 order” which means that I will not be receiving the first shipment of ps5s, EB games has got to have the worst customer service in the gaming/ technology industry. I do not recommend anyone to shop their from now on as they might cancel your future orders. What a let down.

smeefrank

smeefrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No respect for long term customer (L4)

Preordered game, took one month to arrive (ok, this was mainly AusPost). Refused delivery! Won’t refund until they receive game. It’s not the way you treat customers. Won’t buy anything from these S-Bags again!!

Jarryd

JarrydMelbourne

Level 4 member disregarded

Will not refund the difference too an item purchased that went on sale at a major retailer 2 days later. This is expected from customers these days to ensure we get the lowest prices. Will not be back.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Xbox Series X Console - another pre-order failure as per normal.

Geoff

Geoff

Have lost a loyal long term customer

Michael

Michael

Useless Website

Terrible website. Pre ordering the XBOX and its in my cart yet cant pay and it just keeps erroring out. Poor website. Terrible service and quality. No wonder EB gams will be out of business one day with such a terribel service provided to customers.

Jordan

JordanMillicent

They messed up preorders

I was told by sales reps that we would need to register interest to preorder a PS5 otherwise we wouldn't be eligible to buy one but then found out on the big announcement day that they had opened preorders to anyone with almost no warning. Terrible service and I feel like I have been lied to.
Won't be shopping here again

Macfamily

Macfamily

Refused to let me speak to a manager.

I had an issue ordering a console as the order errored but my money was taken. I phoned the customer help line to get a rude gentlemen who informed me that their computers were down and that he would not let me speak to a manager as that would not help. He was so rude I ended up demanding a refund of my money and will simply not deal with these people again. Worst customer service I have ever seen.

Bad preorder system

Faulty preorder system, they get gold to the ebay bots but not to the individuals and families that want them, would not recommend them at all, very bad design system

The worst possible online buying experience

Absolutely terrible website and zero accountability from the company on the disgraceful pre-order situation for next gen consoles. An hour and a half of clicking and refreshing and nothing to show for it. I will never shop with EB Games again.

Andrew R.

Andrew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Your a joke

pre order through you guys to be stuffed around this morning. Then only to miss out every where else. Thanks for the wasted time. Never again will I buy from you lot again

Worst place around

Don't trust shop else where j a a d a d a d d e d e e e e e r d e r a e e e d e

Karl W.

Karl W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Preorder fail yet again

Went to preorder the new xbox, was there for the second it ticked over, got to the final cart screen pressed done and it came up with an error occurred, then tried for 5 more mins .... then sold out!

This keeps happening eb every major pre-order. as someone who has spent a LOT of money at eb, probably wont be back.