EB Games Online Store

EB Games Online Store

Cameron Allen

Cameron AllenVictoria

Great Service

Great quality and prices, been many times o a variety of stores. Sad to see many stores have closed but hope to remain in service. All have kinda staff and support!

RippedOff

RippedOffDarling Downs, QLD

This is the point where I despise EB Games

Every time I buy something from EB it’s almost immediately dodgy. My most recent purchase was a WD 2TB passport for my PS4. Within a week I had problems. Mostly the external hardrive being “disconnected and needing repairing”...I always make sure to be careful turning and unplugging anything ps4 to avoid corruption so this should not have been a problem. Now all the games installed on it are completely inaccessible as the device does not even show up. It’s possible the cord needs replacing but why should I need to replace parts on something I just bought?

Byron

ByronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

50% of the time i order my items online from EB rather then going into the stores. Every time i order i get exactly what i ordered and fast! Will continue to use the online store for items.

Court G.

Court G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refunds don't magically fix everything

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning Others of Terrible Service

I am just writing this to warn others that eb games is unreliable and virtually impossible to get in cont at with. I placed an order on December 16th that was meant to be delivered on December 23rd. After it did not arrive and i had received no correspondence by email or telephone i made numerous attempts to contact them however never managed to get through even after waiting on hold for 40+ minutes. I heard nothing from them until 28th December when I was informed the item I ordered was out of stock.

Achilles

AchillesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't honour my order although i paid upfront

After seeing their promotion and checking the stock availability i ordered my xbox one with two controllers. Payment was successful and i got email confirmation as well. After 24 hours they send me another email that they are out of stock now and i should apply for refund. Upon calling and checking the same store i was told to pay extra if i want second controller or just take the refund after four business days. Due to this my kids missed out all the X'mas fun and excitement.
I tried to contact their facebook team via private message but no one cared to respond.
I would never recommend buying anything from their online store. Its a scam and will only cause you stress and grief.

Cazza

Cazza

My go-to Game store

I love EB games, and I have got nothing but great service from them. Their online store is easy and practical to use, and the click and collect service is without hassle. Will always come here for game purchases!

Terrible service

Very unhappy with the poor service at EB games! I was sent the incorrect game when purchasing online. They then would not post the correct one to me but instead told me I had to return it in person to the store which is a 5 hour round trip for me!! They made the error sending the wrong game but expected me to be out of pocket to travel to the store. Will never purchase from them again!!

KJS

KJS

Order missing a game.

I ordered three pre-owned wii u games and 2 copies of a brand new game during the black friday sale. The order arrived missing one copy of the new game which I was charged for.

I have sent 3 emails to them since without any reply. I have also tried to contact them through facebook without any luck yet. I'm happy with the pre owned games but annoyed my order was packed incorrectly. I understand that mistakes happen but when they do you need to at least reply to your customers and resolve the issue.

Ada_W

Ada_WSydney, NSW

Frequently order from the online store, mostly pre-orders and special editions, sometimes loots which I never had a problem. Pre-orders always arrive on time if not, it's early, and deliveries always in great condition, with tracking and notifications.

Broooke

BroookeAdelaide

Terrible when you order preowned games you get the crappiest quality

Very unhappy with my last online order through EB Games. I ordered preowned games and I think they found the worst crappiest games. Most had an EB Games cover not even an original one, and the copy of Fable had some Spanish cover probably not even a legal copy of the game. I feel like they found the most crappiest unsellable versions of the games and used those. They don't show this on the online shop you don't even know what you're getting so they take advantage of selling you the games they probably wouldn't even sell in the physical stores and then slug you for express post which still takes a normal postage time. NEVER buying from online EB Games again.

SB

SBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time - products not in stock

Theya re selling and charging people for stuff they dont have in stock. Dont waste your time calling them. They dont even listen to what you are saying and will try and sell you more things instead of helping. Waste of time. Will order from other online store in future with good track records.

lovemyhome

lovemyhome

$150 New game arrived unsealed & Code already redeemed !

Aries

AriesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Daimond Chest delivery 5 day after the release date

pre-ordered Borderlands 3 a few months before the release date, didn't get delivered until the week after the release date. Don't sell any pre-order game online if you can't manage to deliver the game on the release date. Worst customer services ever, don't even reply email you send to them

Unhappy Chappy

Unhappy ChappyNorth Queensland, QLD

Rip offs pay for express delivery

Order a game online and payed for express delivery it wasn’t posted until 3 days later won’t be buying of them again might ape posts from nz delivered in 3

Blake

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible- lost my order

Claimed my items were stolen and unable to be replaced or sent out via courier. Terrible customer service and no attempt to rectify the issue. Just wiped their hands of it all together.

Shayla

Shayla

Very happy!

I bought a refurbished iPhone 8 this year and I am very happy with the quality. Phone works perfectly and I will definitely purchase from EB Games again soon. Thank you.

Jason H

Jason HAU

You couldn't find a worse customer service store if you tried

Ordered mystery loot boxes which should come sealed, all 3 were completely open with the exact same less rare items. complete scam. When questioned they refused to try and locate sealed ones for me. I did the work and found sealed boxes and they couldn't work out how to get them to me.

Jon

JonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not shop here

ZNIU

ZNIUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

refurbished ipad

exceptional value and quality. bought an iPad Air Gen1 16G at $160ish in an ebay sale promo. delivered in 1 week. comes with a quality aftermarket charger and an original cable.