EB Games
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EB Games? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (112)

Terrible Customer Service

They blame you instead of their flawed system. Pre ordered online for click and collect in a particular store but when the order is confirmed it's a click and collect at a different store 20km away! Nothing they can do apparently. It's not their system but your fault. Conveniently, their calls are NOT recorded for quality assurance, which is no wonder their customer service is such a poor standard.

Ronnie
Ronnie

Console

vI attempted to return a wired Xbox controller that was sold to my youngest son as a wireless controller => he wrapped it for my eldest son’s birthday. At unwrapping the present, it was obviously wired, so not opened. Following lockdowns etc the April purchase was returned by me in august => “the return is outside of return policy time”.

naci A.
naci A.Sydney, NSW

Hopeless ..

I ordered online for click and collect.. apparently it’s 15 mins… 3hrs later nothing!! I called the store .. they said they cannot help and gave me another number to call.. then after wasting 50 mins on the phone the usual excuses.. they are hopeless and make me sick! There’s never a problem with taking my money with these guys.. just a problem with delivering a customer with satisfaction..

Leisha A.
Leisha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Console repaired by EB reboot

Due to convenience I had my nitendo switch repaired by EB reboot and was very satisfied with the repair. Basically it's like I have been returned a brand new console and luckily for me my console didn't lose it memory. It does take a few weeks to get repaired so if your looking for something to be done quickly then maybe not the route to take but was happy with my experience and had alot of things repaired/replaced for a fixed price. Id recommend the service.

Mitch Dever
Mitch DeverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely trash company

Bought an expensive "new" steering wheel that has stuff missing. Wouldn't refund me or exchange for credit even though I called them back the same day. Box was opened was their excuse. Pigs.

Store LocationNambour
Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Just like JB HI FI. Fantastic service in store and online

EB GAMES is a great company. They have loads of stuff, less than JB HI FI but they are on the same level as JB HI FI. The customer service is brilliant, they reply almost immediately online and will help you with any questions you have. In store they are super friendly, helpful and accommodating. They always dispatch the items almost immediately, usually on the same day if ordered before 3PM. Their items arrive fast and in good condition. Never had a problem with this company and will continue to buy from them for many future years to come.

Store LocationSydney

Trash

Never use their reboot services. Absolutely trash. Waited at least 4 months still haven't received my product. Totally wasted money and time.

Store LocationBNE

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Charlize South East Queensland, QLD

Discusting poor service is ruining eb games

Store LocationNoosa civic

cat
catPeel, WA

The staff are nothing but helpful and kind

The staff are alway great and the store is never felt unwelcoming. Honestly reading some of tge review of customers who are mad at staff for dumb reasons is really heart braking inclueing a review mad they didnt have a game instock except the game they mentioned came out in 2006. Seriously i think these reviews are the same people who expect a restaurant quality burger from maccas

A complete Rip off

Ian L.
Ian L.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience and failed promises.

Eb Games is terrible

They never no whats going on, asked them to fix my email and account for ages and they dont no whats happening, massive delay on the ps5 ordered it months ago and havnt heard anything back while jbhifi started there second batch of pre orders couple weeks ago and people already have picked them up while eb games has nothing, you would think they would be stocked up with consoles and everything since its a game shop, never shopping here again

Store Locationbroaeadows

Renata
Renata Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some staff are not interested in customer service

Most staff have been helpful and nice but there was a female staff member today with long black nails who enjoyed tapping her nails everywhere annoyingly - she was rude, abrupt, contemptuous and had one of the worst customer service skillsets I’ve seen post covid. Jumping in talking over the top of me, thinking she knew better when she was actually wrong. All other staff have been polite and helpful... hope she doesn’t last!

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

It’s been nothing short of good for me

I’ve never had an issue with online orders, click and collect or physical store buying, I mean I was given a case one time w/o a disk but I’m ultra vigilant and I opened the case in the shop next door and rushed back, no issues.

They are more expensive, if anyone reads this, check other stores prices and keep that website open, as long as the product is in stock, show them the photo and done. I always get my names for $50-70 instead of $80-100.

I’m always treated well and with respect and they always chat me up a bit and they smile and I feel valued and that’s great. Don’t like stores that don’t value the customer and make you feel bad for being in their store.

Suck customer services.

Rude staff. Ridiculous price event with discount compared to other retailers. Zero communication about pre-order status. They're just simply suck.

Store LocationSA

Beverley
Beverleyasked
Online Store

Do you have Planet Coaster Console
Also Untitled Goose Game

Vossiasked
EB Games

Is it worth using the “eb games reboot repairs” as I’m looking for a solution to my ps4 overheating,I’ve tried everything I possibly can to prevent it but nothing has worked and it states on the website that it “prevents overheating” and I’m wondering if it’s even worth it as I’ve seen negative reviews towards the reboot repairs

Someone help !!

Jason
Jason

Hi Vossi I would steer clear of reboot. They charged me to have my ps4 fixed and it was returned exactly the same & wouldn't even replace it with a refurbished one under warranty - just look at all the one star reviews they have

Vossi

Hey thank you for that :) I did see all the one star reviews so yes I’m definitely going to steer clear and find another alternative to the reboot repairs thanks for the insight :)

wei
weiasked
EB Games

If I bought the Nintendo Switch Console from Ebgame and not used it. Can I refund?

Other Toys & Game Shops