Eblen Subaru

Eblen Subaru

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eblen Subaru? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Macca skippy
Macca skippyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incompetent Service

testdriver
testdriverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with service

I bought a new 21 Forester and was very happy with the customer service. There was no pressure to buy high priced extras and the car was well presented when I picked it up.

Joe W
Joe WJupiter Creek

Pressure sales approach is bullying in my opinion -3rd car from them and the last.

JADS88
JADS88South Australia

Staff talk to you like your stupid

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Eblen Subaru compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Pete
PeteSA, 5045

Bought my Subaru from the government auctions. The car was purchased and serviced at Eblens and i was keen for them to continue servicing and extended warranty. Have been in, waited for a while and was told the person would ring me when he is free. A week went without a call, rang again twice and was told he would get back. Still nothing after 3 weeks or more. I am very disappointed. Lousy PR. Peter

Salesperson New cars

2017 I booked a test drive hoping to get [name removed] but unfortunately I got [name removed] in new cars, Who from the start was just annoying, clearly wasn't a car enthusiasts , Un-travelled Un-cultured, a person that didn't listen to are wants and needs, who made strange remarks and comments, A very weird man with his almost robot like skills , no personality , I notice that he placed my partner a potential buyer in the backseat as he sat in front during test drive. Another Subaru Dealership gave us the car to test drive for the day to enjoy, perhaps [name removed] gets car sickness, I feel that [name removed] sales skills are more suited to Good Guys TV Sales Dept , Eblen Subaru dealership are great product pity this salesman wasn't

Bina
BinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

felt ripped off and lied to

Went in to look at advertised demo model. Decided to buy a new car, specifically stated I wanted a 2015 plated vehicle. Was told there was the model I wanted on the docks in Perth. And they would ship it over. Later found out it had been serviced in Nov 2014 at a dealer. 1000km check - logbook not stamped. Credit check done for $5k more than price. Items added to a second invoice which I didn't authorize. Only found this out when I needed the Vin etc for insurance. I was assured nothing dodgy was going on. Car not registered when it was supposed to be. And on it went. Only person I got anything done by was the Fleet manager who just happened to answer the phone.

Store LocationGlenelg
Juliamer
JuliamerAU

Run, don't walk! Away, that is.