EC Credit Control

EC Credit Control

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EC Credit Control? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Matty

Waste of money in own building game better to use NCAT. ECC do nothing to assist. Their wording is useless on paper.

An Expensive credit chasing service not required for normal license requirements in building game NCAT or small court option better value outcome and Costs less - self representation only option in NCAT and this service no good when poor clients chooses ncat

Rates and Fees
Mark
Mark

Sewerage have more morals then this lot.

Well where can I start mmm, well always 2 sides to all stories but this mob just don't have MORALS. Reading other reviews looks like the are just what I thought S H I T and vile humans, these people I hope they believe in K A R M A as its coming for them the bunch of unprofessional mutts. Can't wait for my Lawyer's take them to the cleaners.

Avoid

EC credit control has failed to get us money from a client who we managed to get money from directly , they then asked for their share of the money even though they have not done anything , after we refused to pay , they deducted the commission from a different client's account without our permission and refused to pay us back. So far , EC credit control has failed in getting the money from most of the clients , I dont recommend

Shocking Service

Shocking service, wanted to charge me without me even signing up and threatening to send it to their collections department... I hadn't received any product or service from this company.

Absolute Fail

EC Credit Control did not include a clause in our terms that we specifically asked for. They then also did not lodge the PPSR for us because the clause was missing. We only found out when the company was liquidated. No apology, no accountability. We do not recommend at all.

Fel
FelSydney, NSW

no due diligence

EC NZ Aus Credit control have no quality control in accepting claims from parties.
They seem unable to understand - under the Consumer Guarantees Act that parties have to be happy with the service or the goods.

Tamara
TamaraSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

This company has been the most incompetent and disgracefully unorganised and rude company I have ever dealt with in my life. Emails were not responded to, phone calls kept transferring me to every Tom dick and Harry and never being able to discuss my issue then when being put through to someone was spoken to very rudely, with the person raising there voice, not allowing me to speak and in the end hanging up on me.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Mis managed non resolved.

We cancelled prior to the cooling off period. The original conversion stated that no works by ecc was going to commence prior to the first payment. Since ecc seems to be able to breach their own contract, by writing contract prior to first payment, that is their own issues. I shall not be responsible for any losses sustained by ecc undertaking the potential works prior to payment. Any further correspondence by ecc shall be viewed as harassment.

Michael McdonaldQueensland

Terrible experience

Got caught up signing up to these guys got told one price then they charge more than they have said ,did not get told there was only a two day cooling of period after calling them I get told if i cancel I will be charged half the fee $2500 dollars for nothing ,no help from them at all ,new business not even trading yet and they screw you to the floor only one star as couldn’t find none would never recommend them please check your paperwork before you sign anything with them

FURIOUS !!! DO NOT USE THESE people they are dishonest !!! read this review

Joanne
JoanneMid North Coast, NSW

EC Credit control disgraceful company

David W
David WNewcastle, NSW

Unprofessional organisation

No idea on service

I have never written a review in my life but for this I had too!
Don't waste your time, far more better companies that are worth investing time with. I was mislead and requested a meeting in which the SALES lad who signed me up came in and black and white fluffed around why we were being charged for an unsettled client matter. The accounts and sales team are detached and have no idea on client value. This is a money train and you won't make money from the credit service as they have charges that aren't clear and the sales team don't even understand them.

olya
olyamelbourne

Verbally abused me and threatened me

Im a person who has dissability. I get dissability pension and a single mum of three. Today they threatened and verbally abused me. I was shocked and had to go to hospital with heart condition

Posso
PossoAU

Rude, Arrogant

Save your money, do not buy into this service, I wasted every cent I spent on this so called service, [name removed] very rude and up him self. Would not recommend them.