EC Credit Control

EC Credit Control

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EC Credit Control? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Dulie D.
Dulie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive service

I required some terms and conditions for my small business start up and was lucky enough to be put onto a gentleman by the name of Neil Prosser via my accountant. Going into the meeting I really had no idea how it all worked but Neil made my experience a great one and explained the processes thoroughly. Neil is very knowledgeable which made me confident knowing I had someone who really cared about what I was trying to achieve with my business. He is very polite and professional I look forward to working with the team again and I will definitely recommend Neil and his team to friends and family in future.

Paul
PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Great piece of mind

Have had a good experience in recently updating our Terms of Trade and Privacy Policy. The subject is complex and not easy to navigate however our Area Manager was able to guide us through.

Great service gave me peice of mind

These guys wrote a great set of terms and conditions explained all the benefits of how to use them to improve our cash flow and even recovered an old debt.

This company has saved me a lot of money

Found EC Credit Control brilliant in helping set up all my Terms & Conditions for my Business, lost a fair bit of money in the past, but after 18mths since implementing T&Cs had 2 bad payers & EC chased them both up, one paid straight away, other is paying it off on payment plan, also I wasn't aware of PPSR until I had a visit from EC, now all my regular clients are set up on this, all done very easy by EC, thanks EC couldn't be happier.

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how EC Credit Control compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

James
JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient & effective

Terms of trade saved my business and has helped collect invoices at no cost to my company. They offer a lot of serviced but terms of trade are a no brainer

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy business owner

Really happy with the service received and value for money. Builders have hit me hard with liquidations this year and EC were so good with educating me on how I can try protect my business from further cash write offs. They also helped me implement new processes and paperwork into the business that has received great feedback from my clients.

Frazer
FrazerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I have been talking about having legitimate terms of trade completed for quite a while. I finally bit the bullet and Kay has made the process quick, simple and easy. I was very happy with the price and could not recommend Kay and the team at EC Credit Control any higher.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Norelle
NorelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistence Pays!

I had my terms of trade complete quite a while ago but never got around to sending them out. Due to reminders from the wonderful Kay and with her help, going above and beyond, they've finally been sent out to clients.

Jill
JillBrisbane

EC Credit - Great Service

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how EC Credit Control compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Fantastic Service

EC Credit Control approached us to discuss how we extend credit to our customers, we met with David and he confirmed what we had always known but never acted on, that our Terms and conditions were not sufficient. David helped us implement a raft of practical changes that have really improved how quickly we get paid and its even empowered us when dealing with disputes.

Excellent Job

I have used EC Credit control for not only My Business Terms and Conditions which they totally removed the "fluff" but also for chasing a Clients Outstanding debtors. They are extremely professional, ask a lot of pertinent questions and actually give you the time to get the paperwork together which most don't. I have NO hesitation in recommending EC Credit Control for Any legalities with regard to your business.

Carmen Malliaasked

Good morning, our company has an account with you and i was wondering if you can help with PPSRs at all or point me in the right direction....
Regards
Carmen

Anyone??

Matty
Matty

Not understanding your abbreviation but I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in E.C. Credit Control anymore, or their ability to carry out anything professionally let alone at all

Michael Mcdonaldasked

As anyone successfuly cancelled a contract with ec or sought legal advice into cancelling there unfair contract 2 days to get it reviewed I think is totally wrong and didn’t even get told there was a time frame got told one price now they are charging more

Daphne
Daphne

Hi Michael, the best way to do it is if they are direct debiting you account; go to the bank and cancel the direct debit. Put the cancellation request in writing via email-All contracts have a minimum of a 14 day cooling off period.