Ecco Shoes Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Ecco

6 questions from our users

Graham E Kasked
Ecco Shoes

I have fours pairs of Ecco shoes with little wear but the soles are tacky and if they have perished. Can they be brought back to life.

Robo
Robo

Sorry not sure Graham.

Graham E K

This is a disappointing answer as I have mentioned I have four pairs with limited wear couple of pairs worn once or twice. Is it the compound used for the sole. I live on the central coast of NSW is there anywhere I can take them for a
assessment as to why the material used has broken down. Graham

Ecco
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Graham, I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. Please reach out to Customer Service at eccoau@ecco.com and I'll do what I can to assist. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Ecco
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.
Siew-Tuan S.asked
Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.
Loretta M.asked
Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

JaneW
JaneWasked
Ecco Shoes

In women's Ecco shoes should I buy one size larger (eg 40) rather than 39 that I usually get??

DRose

Yes! Ive bought several Ecco sneakers, sandals and now a pr of lace up boots and should have bought a size larger as Ecco doesnt do half sizes - pathetic. Also I found they are not as wide as claimed. Perhaps scrimping on materials to save money. Think I'll go back to Ara & Gabor.

Kathy Smith
Kathy Smithasked
Ecco Shoes

How expensive are Ecco boots?

brian
brian

Going by the reviews - it declares they are roughly 200 dollars a pair

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands