4.1

Awesome Customer Experience

I had sizing issues with an online order and was directed to the Pacific Fair store. Rebecca was so friendly and helped me out with the exchanges. Nothing was too hard. It’s this type of experience that says, “I’m definitely coming back”. Highly recommended

Store LocationPacifier Fair Gold Coast QLD

Very understanding customer service

Quality of customer support lives up to the shoes! Late gift was wrong size, refund processed very swiftly an with minimum of fuss. Ecco shoes v comfortable and so is their support!

Michele S.Ecco

What a lovely review. Thanks for your 5 star rating and we're most happy our service matches our product's reputation. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

chrisbath

chrisbathCentral West, NSW

Shoes we were unhappy with were replaced promptly.

Online store is easy to negotiate. Unfortunately the shoes we ordered for my husband did not suit his feet. Ecco very kindly replaced them with a different style of shoe. The shoes arrived promptly. We are very pleased with them.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Chris, thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad we could assist your husband to get the perfect item for him! All the best to you both from your ECCO Team :)

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Dennis W.

Dennis W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Full monies refunded even though return date expired. I am 75 years old with short memory. ECCO sympathetic.

Easy to navigate store. The product I chose was top quality, all I had hoped for but I selected the wrong size. I will purchase ECCO shoes again but next time probably from a local shoe store.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Dennis. Thank you for your 5 star rating & I'm glad we could apply a personal approach to our service! We look forward to welcoming you into store soon :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Great shoes and good customer service

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Susan. Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're so delighted you enjoyed our service, even during these difficult times. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future! The ECCO Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

excellent prompt service when needing to return

i haven't received the shoes yet, so this is a comment on the online service, which i found to be prompt helpful and efficient. i had to exchange shoes as the size was a little small and the process was simple and my queries answered quickly.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Jerry, thank your for your 5 star review. We're delighted you enjoyed our service and hope you enjoy your shoes just as much! If you need further assistance, we'll be happy to assist. Thanks from the ECCO Team :)

Maria Gerard

Maria GerardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor service on defective product

I purchased a pair of walking sandals from the Canberra store. They had a manufacturing defect which became evident when I wore them. When trying to return them and get a replacement ( I had the receipt) I was told they would send them to head office to be assessed as to whether they would replace them and as I had worn them a refund was out of the question. Both of these actions are illegal in Australia according to Australian Consumer Law. I persisted with the store manager and she reluctantly agreed to replace then and then tried to upsell me shampoo and water shield. I’ll never buy Ecco again.

Store LocationCanberra Centre mall shop.
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Mia

Mia

Scum rip off

I bought a pair online and literally after one wear the leather ripped! Worst of all the Online service said its not covered warranty! Are you kidding me!!?? After one wear??? and given they charge over $250 for a pair!?? And noticing they also dont address any reviews that are negative says a lot about a company.

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes