Exceptional Outstanding Customer Satisfaction

I would to congratulate the company in employing someone like Charlie at Essendon DFO store to represent your company with high end brand of shoes.

Charlie went above and beyond in excellent customer service skills and attention to detail in assisting me with my recent purchase.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Mia, sincerest thanks for your 5 star review! We're most proud of our team & glad you had a great customer service experience! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Bruce E

Bruce EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Out of warranty" not an issue

I have been wearing ECCO shoes for about 25 years and usually have two or even three pairs at any one time, because of their comfort, foot support, and quality/long life. Recently one pair suffered cracking of the sole, after many years of ownership but relatively low usage. The upper trim on one shoe also came loose, but uppers and linings still had lots of use remaining.
I sent photos of the shoes to ECCO and requested help in finding a quality repairer. However, after a physical inspection by ECCO (posted payed by ECCO), I was offered a new pair of shoes at no charge.
Way better than my expectations.
Thank you ECCO.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Bruce, for your 5 star review and patronage with our brand. Glad we could assist! :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Very fast Online Delivery

Ordered shoes at 4pm on Wednesday and they were delivered to my house before 8am on Friday morning. Less than 48hours to pick, pack and deliver my shoes. Shoes are as ordered and shipping was free. What great customer service!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Simone for your great review! We're most happy you're happy :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great service in difficult times

I had an online order which was delayed in transit and eventually noted as “lost” by Australia Post after lengthy COVID related delays. Ecco customer service were great- apologized, chased up Aust Post and promptly issued a refund and a discount voucher.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elizabeth for your 5 star review! We're most happy you were happy with our service. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

HelenC

HelenC

Very helpful, and tried to help with our issue

The shoe laces were difficult to stay tied even with a double knot. They were replaced very quickly but unfortunately with the same fabrication. We appreciated the timely assistance anyway.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Helen, sorry to hear of your difficult laces! We very much appreciate your 5 star review & will pass the feedback to our development team so they are aware of this feedback. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Great Service from the Ecco Staff

Store LocationThe Canberra Centre ACT
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Vicki, we are most appreciative of your 5 star review :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I own several pairs of ECCO shoes, ranging from business shoes through casual footwear and sandals.
Recently I was dismayed to find that the sole of a pair of shoes had failed.
The shoes were more than 12 months old but when I contacted the ECCO Customer Service Department I was treated very well, I was asked for proof of purchase and photographs of the shoes. ECCO Arranged return of the shoes and a replacement pair was dispatched very promptly.
I have been extremely happy with the customer service I have received.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review, Garry. We're happy we could assist & thanks for being a long-time customer! Best wishes from your ECCO Team:)

Very satisfied with ECCO customer service.

After owning a pair of shoes over five years when I discovered a problem, Even though they were out of warranty, the Company replaced the shoes with a new pair, immediately on notification.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Frances. We LOVE satisfied customers! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

upwey-vic

upwey-vicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good shoes with quality soles, but bad shoelaces

Very comfy leather sport and everday working shoes with firm supporting soles. I have tried Nike, Adidas, Asics, NB & Skechers but they aren't for me and my feet become sore after few hrs of continued wearing. Highly recommended leather Ecco over many other brands

Store LocationDFO Outlets

Millypilly

MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shoe terrible shoelace

This is the second pair of Ecco shoes I have bought for work. I am on my feet for 10 hours in a hospital laboratory. My only problem, and it’s a pretty big one, is the new Shoelace type. The lace is rolled and has a kind of coating on it. Twice last night the Shoelaces came undone even after doing a double knot. This is super inconvenient when in full PPE because in gown, safety glasses, gloves and surgical mask it’s not really an option to bend down and tie the lace again without removing all my PPE and this is a major undertaking . The shoe is super comfortable let down by the horrible laces.

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Golf Shoes ever

I just love my Ecco Golf Shoes, they are so comfortable and I have so many compliments I can highly recommend. I have had so many comments on our nice they look as well.

Store LocationPacific Fair, Gold Coast
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Angie, thanks for your 5 star review! We're glad you're enjoying your product and that you're receiving so much attention. That's great advertising for ECCO! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Tracey

Not happy to spend so much on shoes then be hit with a further $15 postage!

If shoes were bought online Ecco offer free shipping, however if you purchase over the phone through an actual store like I had to (because online didn't have size), they slug you an additional $15 for postage. The shoes are expensive as is let alone this extra cost on top. Generally speaking, most places these days offer free shipping especially on purchases over $100. Not Happy!!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tracey, you were made aware of this prior to purchasing and it was your choice to order however we'll happily accept your feedback :) All the best!

Tsolo

TsoloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic footwear!

LC Vic

LC VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Was at Doncaster Westfield with my in law. We had a excellent professional wonderful service from Rebekah. She was so amazing with her knowledge of the products. On top of that she was extremely gentle and patience in her manner. It was enjoyable shopping there.

Store LocationDoncaster Vic
Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're also big fans of Rebekah and our Doncaster team! We're most happy you had a great experience and look forward to welcoming you again soon :) ECCO Team

Aref EshghiAU

It is one of the best gifts I have ever received!

I wanted to buy a Wild Rhino shoe, so I came here to read its reviews and unfortunately, reviews were terrible!
So, I remembered my Ecco shoes, which I received as a gift from my girlfriend back in 2013 and they're still good as new! (Unlike the relationship, which ended the same year! :) )
Of course, I have to mention that I have used them for about 3-3.5 years everyday and then stopped wearing them and now I only wear them occasionally and when I want to go out of town, but not out of fashion! :))

Store LocationOutside Australia
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Aref, what an enjoyable review. So glad your ECCO shoes have resurfaced and I agree, they look in great condition & ready for a new chapter! I hope you have many adventures in them and thank you for supporting our brand:)

Thank you! :)

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought some new shoes at the Adel HT store! The service from Gail was amazing she was so helpful and accommodating and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for!
Definitely will shop there again!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! Gail will be thrilled by your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you into store again soon :) Team ECCO

C Reilly

C ReillySydney, NSW

Best shoes ever

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your detailed and honest review! I enjoyed reading it and I'm sure other consumers will too. It's always helpful to read reviews when considering a purchase. Thank you for being our loyal customer :) The ECCO Team

elena

elenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exceptional service

the web site is very east to navigate . I managed to get exactly what I wanted which was a pair of comfortable, stylish, good quality shoes. This is my fourth purchase from ecco and I would highly reccomend them to anyone considering a purchase. Excellent customer service.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elena for taking the time to rate us! We're most happy you're happy with our products and service. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty with ECCO :) The ECCO Team

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXEMPLARY SERVICE

Have purchased Ecco Shoes in Doncaster and from their store at Chadstone and would like to commend the excellent staff, particularly Casey and Javier from Doncaster Westfield for their product knowledge and service which was exemplary

Store LocationDoncaster, Westfield and Chadstone, Victoria
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Ron, thank you for taking the time to commend our wonderful staff. Your feedback means the world to us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon as our stores start to re-open. All the best from the ECCO Team :)

happyfeet

happyfeetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the most comfortable shoes

I have been wearing Ecco shoes and sandals for some years now, and I find them the most comfortable shoes. Their sandals come with a number of adjustable straps which I need for my feet, and the multi-vent low goretex shoe is the most comfortable I have ever worn. The shoes wear well and are worth the investment.

Michele S.Ecco

Many thanks for taking the time to review these items. We're delighted by this feedback! Best wishes from the ECCO Team :)

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes