4.2

Exceptional Outstanding Customer Satisfaction

I would to congratulate the company in employing someone like Charlie at Essendon DFO store to represent your company with high end brand of shoes.

Charlie went above and beyond in excellent customer service skills and attention to detail in assisting me with my recent purchase.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Mia, sincerest thanks for your 5 star review! We're most proud of our team & glad you had a great customer service experience! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Tsolo

TsoloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic footwear!

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Replacement of my pair shoes - Unbelievable Good Service

I had a small issue with my pair which I bought from US and I reported to ECCO in Australia. And I sent it back to them and they returned me a brand new pair of the similar style in a short period of time with no hesitation. The ECCO Support team were very professional. Thanks again!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tom, thank you for your review! We're happy we could assist you recently and thank you for supporting our brand :) Best wishes from the ECCO Team.

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought some new shoes at the Adel HT store! The service from Gail was amazing she was so helpful and accommodating and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for!
Definitely will shop there again!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! Gail will be thrilled by your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you into store again soon :) Team ECCO

Marco G.

Marco G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Fit, comfort and quality

The staff helped me find the perfect black boots I needed for winter. The quality is impeccable, from the soul to the leather to the general craftsmanship. The comfort from the soul ensures I can wear them all day and not have sore feet at the end of it. They finish my perfect look with jeans or a skirt. I don't think I would have bought them off the shelf myself so was so grateful that the staff convinced me to try them on. They listened to what I was looking for and advised accordingly without being pushy. I hate pushy sales people but this was a pleasurable experience

Michele S.Ecco

Thanks Marco, we're delighted to hear you had a great all-round experience! I hope you continue to enjoy your boots through those cold Winter days! All the best from the ECCO Team :)

Maria Gerard

Maria GerardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor service on defective product

I purchased a pair of walking sandals from the Canberra store. They had a manufacturing defect which became evident when I wore them. When trying to return them and get a replacement ( I had the receipt) I was told they would send them to head office to be assessed as to whether they would replace them and as I had worn them a refund was out of the question. Both of these actions are illegal in Australia according to Australian Consumer Law. I persisted with the store manager and she reluctantly agreed to replace then and then tried to upsell me shampoo and water shield. I’ll never buy Ecco again.

Store LocationCanberra Centre mall shop.
SizingSlightly small
Graeme P.

Graeme P.

Great Customer Service at Camberwell

Store LocationCamberwell, Victoria
Stephen C.

Stephen C.Launceston, TAS

Brilliant SHoes

I bought a pair of Ecco shoes from their Moorabbin store and I clearly remember the sales representative telling me about the strength of the yak leather, the quality of the shoe was obvious. It is now just over four years ago since I bought the shoes and I still wear them on my daily walk, the laces are original and the uppers are still in near perfect condition. I've made a small home repair of the heels because I can't bear to lose these shoes just yet. I'm sure Ecco would prefer me to buy a new pair, which I will when the time comes, but in the meantime I'll continue to enjoy this quality product.

Store LocationMoorabbin, Melbourne
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Stephen - thank you for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your great feedback and hope you continue to enjoy your ECCO product :)

Sucks

These golf shoes have lasted just barely a year. The spikes have fallen out with the socket so the spikes can not be replaced. A total waste of money. Sad.

SizingSlightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes