Ecco Shoes

Ecco Shoes (page 2 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

I had a faulty pair of shoes that I returned to the store
The online service team assessed the shoes and offered replacement
I went to the store and tried various styles with excellent service irrespective of knowing they would not get a sale
I emailed the shoe choice details to the online store
They were very quick in their response and arranged delivery which arrived in 5 days
Whether it is in store or online service I would recommend ECCO

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you, Max for your rating and kind words. I'm glad both areas of our business could work together to deliver a positive outcome. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Yas

YasSydney, NSW

Comfort and safety all the way!

I have been wearing Ecco sandals for over twenty five years. Love the ease of putting on and taking off the shoes. They mould around your foot to fit super comfortably and the tread on the sole of the shoe makes me feel very safe from fear of slipping or tripping over. Customer service is second to none!

Michele S.Ecco

What a wonderful review! We're most happy you love our product as much as we do and we're most thankful to have you as our loyal customer. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Gelare

GelareSydney, NSW

Very comfortable!

This is the fifth pair of shoes that I bought online of Ecco. I love all of them. Very comfortable. The costumer services is very good as well. Always helpful. The last shoes had factory faulty but they changed that within 3 days.

SizingTrue to size
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gelare :) Thank you for your 5 star review and for being a loyal ECCO customer. We're happy we could make a great impression! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great service in difficult times

I had an online order which was delayed in transit and eventually noted as “lost” by Australia Post after lengthy COVID related delays. Ecco customer service were great- apologized, chased up Aust Post and promptly issued a refund and a discount voucher.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elizabeth for your 5 star review! We're most happy you were happy with our service. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Returns

I made an error with my return. The online store was quick to reply to my emails and to fix the problem

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Michele S.Ecco

Thank you, Jen for your 5 star review! We're most happy we could resolve your matter :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

HelenC

HelenC

Very helpful, and tried to help with our issue

The shoe laces were difficult to stay tied even with a double knot. They were replaced very quickly but unfortunately with the same fabrication. We appreciated the timely assistance anyway.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Helen, sorry to hear of your difficult laces! We very much appreciate your 5 star review & will pass the feedback to our development team so they are aware of this feedback. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

DebVictoria

Don't buy online -ECCO don't stand by their sizing

Ecco refuses to do anything about shoes that do not fit - even in COVID in Victoria. This is not my error. I own 3 pairs, and two are perfect. One pair is clearly much bigger but ecco takes no responsibility.

SizingVery large
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Deb. I understand and our apologies if you feel we could have communicated more effectively. We'll happily take that feedback onboard. Wishing you all the best from ECCO :)

Found my Feet after years of looking

This is the first time I have used on line shopping. I have very sore feet with lots of problems and my doctor told me to get a pair of shoes fromEcco.

I never did my order perfect the first time but I was very lucky the staff acted for me. Iam about to oder another style of shoe, Iam so happy with ecco. Stay safe with happy feet Lyn

Michele S.Ecco

We love customers with happy feet! Thank you Lyn for sharing your experience. Stay safe & well from ECCO :)

Great Service from the Ecco Staff

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Vicki, we are most appreciative of your 5 star review :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Philippa

PhilippaHunter Region, NSW

Faultless Customer service!!

Michele S.Ecco

Good morning and thank you for such a glowing review! We aim to give our customers the best experience possible & we're most happy we could assist! Enjoy your shoes during this beautiful weather :) Best wishes ECCO Team.

Larz

LarzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting for shoes-delivery failed initially

Very easy to find what I wanted.

Product range was a pleasant surprise catering for diverse tastes and situations e.g. work rec social.

Purchased a pair of men's casuals and very satisfied which inspired the second purchase.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Larz, thank you for your positive review! If you still need assistance regarding this order or have feedback on how we might improve our service that little extra, please reach out to me at eccoau@ecco.com Best wishes Michele ECCO Team

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement product

Purchased online. Sale item. Couple months shoe unglued. Email sent. Received. Exchange available. Sent back faulty per instructions. Choose similar style, price. Within days replacement sent. Happy customer. Highly recommend

Michele S.Ecco

We LOVE happy customers, Kate. Thank you for taking the time to rate us! Best wishes from your ECCO Team.

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I own several pairs of ECCO shoes, ranging from business shoes through casual footwear and sandals.
Recently I was dismayed to find that the sole of a pair of shoes had failed.
The shoes were more than 12 months old but when I contacted the ECCO Customer Service Department I was treated very well, I was asked for proof of purchase and photographs of the shoes. ECCO Arranged return of the shoes and a replacement pair was dispatched very promptly.
I have been extremely happy with the customer service I have received.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review, Garry. We're happy we could assist & thanks for being a long-time customer! Best wishes from your ECCO Team:)

ECCO Goodwill - Excellent customer service

There is something to be said, for treating your customers well.
Ecco shoes may fail, as my did in this instance - but they replaced them (slightly out of warranty) without fault.

It's helpful when you can consider beyond the usual performance and looks, ... will the company support me If I have issues? - or will they solely focus on their short-term bottom line.

Ecco - has done a great job in this instance, of going above and beyond. Excellent customer support.

Michele S.Ecco

What a fabulous review! Thank you for your kind words. We're here to support our customers through their entire customer journey, including full support in after-sales. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Great product, exceptional customer service

I love the comfort, style and quality of Ecco shoes - I have owned four pairs!
Customer service is reasonable and responsive - I did have an issue with one pair and the team were able to resolve to my satisfaction.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Michael, we are most appreciative of your 5 star review! We're glad we could assist & thank you for continuing to support our brand:) Best wishes Team ECCO

ECCO Goodwill

Had an issue with the quality of my shoe choice - contacted ECCO who replaced the shoes without applying the warranty which is such a refreshing approach - great goodwill gesture that sets this business apart for the mediocre pack.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tony. Thank you for your 5 star review and we're most happy we could exceed expectations! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Toni Field

Toni FieldSydney, NSW

Return out of warranty shoes with malfunctioning soles

Very good response to my wierd problem with the soles of my shoes by staff at the Chatswood chase store - staff member Ben was very helpful and professional and they subsequently resolved the problem for me.

Store LocationChatswood Chase
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Toni, we do get the weird and wonderful from time to time! Most happy we could assist & best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Very satisfied with ECCO customer service.

After owning a pair of shoes over five years when I discovered a problem, Even though they were out of warranty, the Company replaced the shoes with a new pair, immediately on notification.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Frances. We LOVE satisfied customers! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Catherine Croll

Catherine CrollHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service & prompt delivery

The only problem was how to choose between the many options available
Once I'd made my selection and checked out, the shoes were delivered in a few days!

Excellent shoes, excellent service

Catherine

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Catherine, many thanks for your review and ah yes, I understand your dilemma, so much to choose from! I'm glad you enjoyed our service and we hope you enjoy your new product :) Best wishes from Team ECCO

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service

The store was well set out, comfortable and clean. This is very important during these difficult times.
An excellent variety of shoes and goods available.
I’m very satisfied with my sandals and I think they’ll last a lifetime.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Sue for your glowing review! We're glad you felt safe and comfortable whilst shopping with us! I hope you enjoy many great adventures in your new sandals :) ECCO Team

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes