Ecco Shoes

Ecco Shoes (page 3 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Susan Halliday AM

Susan Halliday AMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service - regular communication while issue was being resolved.

I was very happy with the outcome and the prompt nature of the organisation's responses throughout the process. The replacement shoes were fine albeit not the same as the ones I had originally purchased (as they were no longer in stock). Full credit to the very helpful staff.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Susan, for your 5 star review. We're most happy we could assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Awesome Customer Experience

I had sizing issues with an online order and was directed to the Pacific Fair store. Rebecca was so friendly and helped me out with the exchanges. Nothing was too hard. It’s this type of experience that says, “I’m definitely coming back”. Highly recommended

Very understanding customer service

Quality of customer support lives up to the shoes! Late gift was wrong size, refund processed very swiftly an with minimum of fuss. Ecco shoes v comfortable and so is their support!

Michele S.Ecco

What a lovely review. Thanks for your 5 star rating and we're most happy our service matches our product's reputation. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

upwey-vic

upwey-vicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good shoes with quality soles, but bad shoelaces

Very comfy leather sport and everday working shoes with firm supporting soles. I have tried Nike, Adidas, Asics, NB & Skechers but they aren't for me and my feet become sore after few hrs of continued wearing. Highly recommended leather Ecco over many other brands

Millypilly

MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shoe terrible shoelace

This is the second pair of Ecco shoes I have bought for work. I am on my feet for 10 hours in a hospital laboratory. My only problem, and it’s a pretty big one, is the new Shoelace type. The lace is rolled and has a kind of coating on it. Twice last night the Shoelaces came undone even after doing a double knot. This is super inconvenient when in full PPE because in gown, safety glasses, gloves and surgical mask it’s not really an option to bend down and tie the lace again without removing all my PPE and this is a major undertaking . The shoe is super comfortable let down by the horrible laces.

chrisbath

chrisbathCentral West, NSW

Shoes we were unhappy with were replaced promptly.

Online store is easy to negotiate. Unfortunately the shoes we ordered for my husband did not suit his feet. Ecco very kindly replaced them with a different style of shoe. The shoes arrived promptly. We are very pleased with them.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Chris, thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad we could assist your husband to get the perfect item for him! All the best to you both from your ECCO Team :)

Very happy customer

Very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a pleasant surprise!

I had a problem with the sole of my Ecco ballet shoes and sort assistance with a possible repair. Customer support was very responsive to my issue and to my surprise, I was offered a replacement shoe despite the shoes being well out of their warranty period. The replacement shoes arrived exactly as ordered and very promptly. I have worn Ecco shoes, boots and sandels, for many years and will continue into the future. Great product and great service! Thank you!

Michele S.Ecco

We love happy customers! Thank you for your review & we're most happy we could assist :) Team ECCO

GJA

GJAGungahlin 2912, ACT

Sales online and after service

ECCO 00077596 [ ref:_00D1rtNNo._5001r2sJxQj:ref ]
The online store was easy to navigate and provided enough information to guide my selection of a suitable golf shoe replacement. The graphics were clear and the zoom worked well. I have been buying Ecco for a few years... based on my good experience with Ecco sandals (2 previous pairs), trying the Yak leather Biom golf shoes was a 'no brainer' that has proved to be a good decision. A small fault developed in a shoe... Ecco were very quick to assess and sort out the problem and to replace the item at no charge ...well done to the after sales teams.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We know the importance of the 'after-sales experience' and we're most happy we could deliver! Thank you for continuing to support our brand & all the best from your ECCO Team :)

Dennis W.

Dennis W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Full monies refunded even though return date expired. I am 75 years old with short memory. ECCO sympathetic.

Easy to navigate store. The product I chose was top quality, all I had hoped for but I selected the wrong size. I will purchase ECCO shoes again but next time probably from a local shoe store.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Dennis. Thank you for your 5 star rating & I'm glad we could apply a personal approach to our service! We look forward to welcoming you into store soon :)

Efficient Customer Support

Customer support dealt efficiently with a quality complaint. A replacement was shipped promptly. Womens Soft 7 sneaker was true to size and comfortable to wear straight out of the box.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review (we're also big fans of the Soft 7 Sneaker). We're most happy we could assist & hope you continue to enjoy your product! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hiking boots outstanding service from Ecco

My wife and I have both purchased and hiked in Ecco boots for the past 10+ years including trails in Australia and great walks in NZ. Recently the sole at the heel of one of my 8 year old boots broke down and I reported it to Ecco to make them aware that the soles did not last as long as I had hoped. Although the boots were well out of warranty, after sending them to Ecco, they offered to replace them. Very happy with my new ECCO MEN XPEDITION III MID GTX. The response from Ecco was well beyond my expectations. Great service and great boots. Ryan (Brisbane)

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

The sole of my shoe started to fall apart which is uncharacteristic of Ecco shoes. The shoes only had light use and despite the shoes being out of warranty I contacted Ecco Customer Service. The staff were excellent to deal with and I forwarded the shoes via the replypaid service for assessment. Ecco Customer Service agreed that the shoes were otherwise in good condition and offered me a replacement pair of shoes free of charge. I chose a pair of casual boots as the replacement which arrived a few days later. Thank you to the Ecco Customer Service team. [I currently own 8 pairs of Ecco shoes as they are an outstanding brand]

ECCO - A great brand and excellent customer service.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi John, great to hear you are such an avid ECCO fan with so many pairs in your collection! Thank you for your 5 star review and we're most happy we could assist! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

MEC

MECVictoria

Comfortable and snug

I suffer from plantar fasciata and the women’s flat shoes have been hugging my problem feet so well that I wear them all the time now. Really happy with Ecco.

Michele S.Ecco

Nothing better than happy feet! We're so glad you found us and our warmest thanks for sharing your review :)
Team ECCO :)

r corpz

r corpzSydney, NSW

Perfect Customer Service

Michele S.Ecco

Oh what a lovely review! Our sincerest thanks for your 5 star rating and we're most happy we could assist you. Enjoy your new shoes and all the best from your ECCO Team :)

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Golf Shoes ever

I just love my Ecco Golf Shoes, they are so comfortable and I have so many compliments I can highly recommend. I have had so many comments on our nice they look as well.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Angie, thanks for your 5 star review! We're glad you're enjoying your product and that you're receiving so much attention. That's great advertising for ECCO! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

replacement process

the store was easy to navigate, but even though the size in the shoe I needed as a replacement was not available I was able to take another of equivalent value

Michele S.Ecco

Hi! We're most appreciative of your 5 star review & glad you found our site easy to navigate. All the best from the ECCO Team :)

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

I emailed Ecco regarding a pair of shoes where the rubber heel and sole had perished. The uppers were in excellent condition. The response from customer was very quick and positive. I was asked to select a pair of shoes of comparable cost, which I did and within a week or so a new pair of shoes arrived by courier.
A professional and personable response from Ecco; that's why I continue to purchase Ecco products. A great product and excellent customer service throughout the process.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Phil, lovely to read your review and we're most happy we could deliver great service! All the best from ECCO Team

Tracey

Not happy to spend so much on shoes then be hit with a further $15 postage!

If shoes were bought online Ecco offer free shipping, however if you purchase over the phone through an actual store like I had to (because online didn't have size), they slug you an additional $15 for postage. The shoes are expensive as is let alone this extra cost on top. Generally speaking, most places these days offer free shipping especially on purchases over $100. Not Happy!!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tracey, you were made aware of this prior to purchasing and it was your choice to order however we'll happily accept your feedback :) All the best!

Excellent customer service

Customer service was excellent in resolving an issue. I was very happy with the outcome and continue to trust Ecco as a niche manufacturer and seller of high quality shoes.

Michele S.Ecco

We are thankful for your 5 star rating and most happy we could assist! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Excellent service Replacement Boots

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes