Ecco Shoes

Ecco Shoes (page 4 of 10)

Online store, Physical store

Tsolo

TsoloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic footwear!

replacement shoes

The soles of my shoes were disintergrating. I sent them in, post free.
You responded quickly with a catalog of shoes to pick from to replace them.
They arrived quickly! Thanks Much.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi John, oh glad we could get that sorted for you! Thank you for taking the time to post a review :) Best wishes from Team ECCO

Replacement of my pair shoes - Unbelievable Good Service

I had a small issue with my pair which I bought from US and I reported to ECCO in Australia. And I sent it back to them and they returned me a brand new pair of the similar style in a short period of time with no hesitation. The ECCO Support team were very professional. Thanks again!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tom, thank you for your review! We're happy we could assist you recently and thank you for supporting our brand :) Best wishes from the ECCO Team.

LC Vic

LC VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Was at Doncaster Westfield with my in law. We had a excellent professional wonderful service from Rebekah. She was so amazing with her knowledge of the products. On top of that she was extremely gentle and patience in her manner. It was enjoyable shopping there.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're also big fans of Rebekah and our Doncaster team! We're most happy you had a great experience and look forward to welcoming you again soon :) ECCO Team

Amazing service!

I had a small issue with the first pair and when I sent it to them, with no hesitation they sent me a brand new pair of the same style. Rebecca and team were very professional and super helpful.

Very comfortable shoes and don't feel the 18holes at all. Love them!

Michele S.Ecco

Sincerest thanks for your review. We are most happy our team could assist! Best wishes from ECCO

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Immediate, positive response from my inquiries.

I did not attend a store, nor did I shop online.
I corresponded with the company. The staff were caring, kind and thorough.
And the shoes are very very comfortable.
I am very very happy.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Diana. We're so appreciative of your 5 star review. We're most happy you're happy and hope you continue to enjoy our product :) Best wishes from the ECCO Team.

Aref EshghiAU

It is one of the best gifts I have ever received!

I wanted to buy a Wild Rhino shoe, so I came here to read its reviews and unfortunately, reviews were terrible!
So, I remembered my Ecco shoes, which I received as a gift from my girlfriend back in 2013 and they're still good as new! (Unlike the relationship, which ended the same year! :) )
Of course, I have to mention that I have used them for about 3-3.5 years everyday and then stopped wearing them and now I only wear them occasionally and when I want to go out of town, but not out of fashion! :))

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Aref, what an enjoyable review. So glad your ECCO shoes have resurfaced and I agree, they look in great condition & ready for a new chapter! I hope you have many adventures in them and thank you for supporting our brand:)

Thank you! :)

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought some new shoes at the Adel HT store! The service from Gail was amazing she was so helpful and accommodating and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for!
Definitely will shop there again!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! Gail will be thrilled by your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you into store again soon :) Team ECCO

C Reilly

C ReillySydney, NSW

Best shoes ever

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your detailed and honest review! I enjoyed reading it and I'm sure other consumers will too. It's always helpful to read reviews when considering a purchase. Thank you for being our loyal customer :) The ECCO Team

elena

elenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exceptional service

the web site is very east to navigate . I managed to get exactly what I wanted which was a pair of comfortable, stylish, good quality shoes. This is my fourth purchase from ecco and I would highly reccomend them to anyone considering a purchase. Excellent customer service.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elena for taking the time to rate us! We're most happy you're happy with our products and service. Thank you for your ongoing loyalty with ECCO :) The ECCO Team

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXEMPLARY SERVICE

Have purchased Ecco Shoes in Doncaster and from their store at Chadstone and would like to commend the excellent staff, particularly Casey and Javier from Doncaster Westfield for their product knowledge and service which was exemplary

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Ron, thank you for taking the time to commend our wonderful staff. Your feedback means the world to us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon as our stores start to re-open. All the best from the ECCO Team :)

Great shoes and good customer service

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Susan. Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're so delighted you enjoyed our service, even during these difficult times. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future! The ECCO Team :)

Mi Y.Sydney, NSW

Nonexistent customer service. Did not receive everything in my order yet unapologetic

Bought some shoes and an accessory. They forgot to pack the accessory. After a week of trying to contact them I was simply told that the records showed that I had received it. I only received a stream of unhelpful and patronising messages from Ecco on Facebook messenger. You’d think you’d get some sort of service after years of purchasing their expensive shoes.

On line purchase

Purchased on line the womens shoes for my wife appeared to be the wrong size a visit to the brighton store and liz fixed the problem immediately with an insole. We couldn't have had better service.
Another satisfied return customer.
Ron f

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Ron, thank you for this great feedback. We are also big fans of our team at Brighton, and of you ( for being our loyal customer). All the best from Team ECCO!

happyfeet

happyfeetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the most comfortable shoes

I have been wearing Ecco shoes and sandals for some years now, and I find them the most comfortable shoes. Their sandals come with a number of adjustable straps which I need for my feet, and the multi-vent low goretex shoe is the most comfortable I have ever worn. The shoes wear well and are worth the investment.

Michele S.Ecco

Many thanks for taking the time to review these items. We're delighted by this feedback! Best wishes from the ECCO Team :)

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

Purchased Skyler Wedge Bootie on easy to navigate online store, found boots quickly in my size and preferred colour. Boots arrived six days later, perfect fit, great colour, very comfortable.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Kay, we are thrilled to hear you are happy with your product! Best wishes from the ECCO Team :)

Marie F.

Marie F.Perth, WA

Soft, Comfortable & Perfect Fit

ECCO Felicia Stretch Slip-on Shoe | Finding a really comfortable everyday work shoe has always been a chore for me. Finally I have my happy feet in soft, smart, supportive work shoes.
It did take some time to arrive due to COVID-19, however they are worth the wait. 4 hours in and so happy they feel like I've had them for years. I only wished they had other colours. :)

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Marie, thank you for your rating and glad to hear you love our shoes as much as we do! Your product review will assist consumers who are considering the purchase of this model. Stay safe and well from Team ECCO :)

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Accepted money but had no advertised stock to honor the order.

Purchased a pair of advertised shoes on line and naturally paid for them at the time of purchase, it took Ecco four days to cancel the order due to them not having stock even though they accepted my money now who knows how long they will take to refund my money.

Kinga

KingaSouth East Queensland, QLD

change shoe size

As previously, I ordered again from Ecco online store. pair of shoes got here,took a bit longer than usual because of covid19, which was still acceptable. the actual shoes in the box were wrong size:( contacted them and from then on the whole process was simple and super quick. thank you. highly recommend the store

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're delighted we were able to fix that little glitch for you and hope we see you again! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Marco G.

Marco G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Fit, comfort and quality

The staff helped me find the perfect black boots I needed for winter. The quality is impeccable, from the soul to the leather to the general craftsmanship. The comfort from the soul ensures I can wear them all day and not have sore feet at the end of it. They finish my perfect look with jeans or a skirt. I don't think I would have bought them off the shelf myself so was so grateful that the staff convinced me to try them on. They listened to what I was looking for and advised accordingly without being pushy. I hate pushy sales people but this was a pleasurable experience

Michele S.Ecco

Thanks Marco, we're delighted to hear you had a great all-round experience! I hope you continue to enjoy your boots through those cold Winter days! All the best from the ECCO Team :)

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes