• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Tracey

Not happy to spend so much on shoes then be hit with a further $15 postage!

If shoes were bought online Ecco offer free shipping, however if you purchase over the phone through an actual store like I had to (because online didn't have size), they slug you an additional $15 for postage. The shoes are expensive as is let alone this extra cost on top. Generally speaking, most places these days offer free shipping especially on purchases over $100. Not Happy!!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tracey, you were made aware of this prior to purchasing and it was your choice to order however we'll happily accept your feedback :) All the best!

Extremely disappointed but amazing quality

Amazing quality of shoes but I must say for the price you would expect the company to come out in half sizes. Very disappointing. They make it very hard to do exchanges and returns as well, god forbid you try on the shoes for 20 mins and decide to return them. The store I initially tried to exchange them at took the shoes to the back room and took out the insoles and claimed ymy foot had made a print and can’t exchange/return. They also claim that they’re customers expect the best of the best but when they didn’t have my size at another store they offered me the floor model which tons of people tried on and I’m sure would have a foot imprint on the insoles.

Fit great- but these shoes had marks and scuffs

I purchased directly from ECCO online via PayPal... shoes were exactly what I hoped for.., except- they had minor scuffs and marks- I think they pulled them from the store, as they had obviously been tried on... I ordered two pairs, and it was obvious they were pulled from the show room and sent to me. The scuffs are minor, so I will keep them instead of dealing with the hassle of a return- but it’s not right.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Jackie

JackieBrisbane

Bad quality boots, good quality sandals and service

Jude

Jude

New Ecco walking shoes disappointing in quality

I have just bought a new pair of Ecco shoes after a pair that I bought in 2012 FINALLY wore out. They were comfort personified from day 1. Three weeks ago I bought a new pair from the Ecco store in Bondi Junction. Service was exemplary. Shoes however are another story. They look very smart but each time I wear them they become extremely uncomfortable after awhile. They feel as if production values may have been compromised.

Big lar

Big larAnchorage

$50 Sketchers are better.

Spent $220. On? trail 2. 6 months stitching coming apart. Went to the store where purchased. Nothing but attitude. I asked how long until Ecco would decide to replace or not. Gave me a return bag to send myself. Have a bad feeling it's not going to work out. But will see. Had a pair of like sketchers that lasted 5 years. $50.

July 16th 2017 Update: Stitching coming undone after 7 months

Toe portion of each shoe is coming loose after 7 months. Can't use anymore. Paid $220 Had a pair of similar shoes. "Sketchers" $50. Lasted 5 years. But to be fair. I just sent them back couple days ago. We'll see how it turns out. Pretty stringent warranty requirements for a shoe at this high price. Larry .

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes