• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (5) · Not as advertised (0)
Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

I had a faulty pair of shoes that I returned to the store
The online service team assessed the shoes and offered replacement
I went to the store and tried various styles with excellent service irrespective of knowing they would not get a sale
I emailed the shoe choice details to the online store
They were very quick in their response and arranged delivery which arrived in 5 days
Whether it is in store or online service I would recommend ECCO

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you, Max for your rating and kind words. I'm glad both areas of our business could work together to deliver a positive outcome. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Larz

LarzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting for shoes-delivery failed initially

Very easy to find what I wanted.

Product range was a pleasant surprise catering for diverse tastes and situations e.g. work rec social.

Purchased a pair of men's casuals and very satisfied which inspired the second purchase.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Larz, thank you for your positive review! If you still need assistance regarding this order or have feedback on how we might improve our service that little extra, please reach out to me at eccoau@ecco.com Best wishes Michele ECCO Team

Toni Field

Toni FieldSydney, NSW

Return out of warranty shoes with malfunctioning soles

Very good response to my wierd problem with the soles of my shoes by staff at the Chatswood chase store - staff member Ben was very helpful and professional and they subsequently resolved the problem for me.

Store LocationChatswood Chase
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Toni, we do get the weird and wonderful from time to time! Most happy we could assist & best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Catherine Croll

Catherine CrollHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service & prompt delivery

The only problem was how to choose between the many options available
Once I'd made my selection and checked out, the shoes were delivered in a few days!

Excellent shoes, excellent service

Catherine

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Catherine, many thanks for your review and ah yes, I understand your dilemma, so much to choose from! I'm glad you enjoyed our service and we hope you enjoy your new product :) Best wishes from Team ECCO

upwey-vic

upwey-vicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good shoes with quality soles, but bad shoelaces

Very comfy leather sport and everday working shoes with firm supporting soles. I have tried Nike, Adidas, Asics, NB & Skechers but they aren't for me and my feet become sore after few hrs of continued wearing. Highly recommended leather Ecco over many other brands

Millypilly

MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing shoe terrible shoelace

This is the second pair of Ecco shoes I have bought for work. I am on my feet for 10 hours in a hospital laboratory. My only problem, and it’s a pretty big one, is the new Shoelace type. The lace is rolled and has a kind of coating on it. Twice last night the Shoelaces came undone even after doing a double knot. This is super inconvenient when in full PPE because in gown, safety glasses, gloves and surgical mask it’s not really an option to bend down and tie the lace again without removing all my PPE and this is a major undertaking . The shoe is super comfortable let down by the horrible laces.

Shoes Replaced Under Warranty

Found team to be responsive and easy to deal with when I sent an email regarding my broken sandal. I was asked to post in the shoes for assessment (I had to pay for packaging but postal was free) and then was sent replacement sandals.

Michele S.Ecco

Sincere thanks for your positive review! I'm happy we could assist you with a hassle-free replacement & we'll take your feedback onboard regarding packaging so we can continue to make our service the best it can be :)

Good Fit

I bought a pair of Expedition shoes, perfect fit and very comfortable from day 1. Very prompt delivery. This is my third pair of Ecco shoes , i sometimes think prices are expensive, but find paying a bit more is worth it.

HPW

HPW

Surprisingly good

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Christine

Christine

Great service at Camberwell Store Melbourne

Just brought 2 pairs shoes at Camberwell Ecco Melbourne. Guess I am yet to confirm durability and comfort, though the quality seems excellent and I'm confident the flat shoes I brought will be great for walking. The service at the store was excellent, both staff members very helpful, friendly and patient.
Service at the Camberwell store. These flat shoes I've purchased with goretex and neoprene are amazingly comfortable so far. They look good too.
Pricey but seems you get what you pay for.

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes