Excellent customer service.

I contacted Ecco Customer Service after the sole started to crumble on one of my sandals. They were very professional to deal with and my sandals were replaced in a prompt manner. Thank you.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Julie, thanks for your 5 star review and glad we could support you beyond warranty! Best wishes from ECCO :)

Gambatte

Gambatte

Simply outstanding shoes. Rare quality, value and the after sales support is great if ever needed.

The store is easy to navigate and sale priced items are also easy to filter. Quick delivery and the product is of such a high quality, this would be my sixth pair of Ecco shoes, my wife has four pairs, and now our children have their first pair each also. We all love them!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear your family are such advocates of our brand and thank you for your ongoing support! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Footwear satisfied

Footwear satisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible suppport

Im a big fan of Ecco shoes having 7 pairs.
One of the work pairs had a sole that was crumbling.
When contacting Ecco online, they were very responsive to remedying the situation.
Prompt and polite and willing to back their excellent products up with real warraty supprt that deliverd when needed.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We pride ourselves on supporting customers throughout their entire journey with ECCO. We hope you continue to enjoy your investment! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Find out how Ecco Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great customer service, and aged person handled with dignity. Highly recommended

Had a problem with a pair of sandals. They were extremely helpful to an aged pensioner. Replaced the sandals without delay.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review, Wilma and we're most happy we could assist! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

ross a

ross aSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Sensational After Purchase Care

I was extremely satisfied with the responsiveness to my warranty inquiry regarding a damaged shoe and the speed and outcome of their assessment. I received the replacement shoes under warranty very quickly and without any fuss. So, I am extremely satisfied.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for the glowing review, Ross. We're delighted we could assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Exceptional Outstanding Customer Satisfaction

I would to congratulate the company in employing someone like Charlie at Essendon DFO store to represent your company with high end brand of shoes.

Charlie went above and beyond in excellent customer service skills and attention to detail in assisting me with my recent purchase.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Mia, sincerest thanks for your 5 star review! We're most proud of our team & glad you had a great customer service experience! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Great customer service

The pair of shoes received has minor fault. The customer service responded promptly to the request of replacement and received the new pair within a week. The shoes are comfortable, classic, of high quality and fashionable.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Sharon, we're happy we could assist and thank you for your 5 star review! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Bruce E

Bruce EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Out of warranty" not an issue

I have been wearing ECCO shoes for about 25 years and usually have two or even three pairs at any one time, because of their comfort, foot support, and quality/long life. Recently one pair suffered cracking of the sole, after many years of ownership but relatively low usage. The upper trim on one shoe also came loose, but uppers and linings still had lots of use remaining.
I sent photos of the shoes to ECCO and requested help in finding a quality repairer. However, after a physical inspection by ECCO (posted payed by ECCO), I was offered a new pair of shoes at no charge.
Way better than my expectations.
Thank you ECCO.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Bruce, for your 5 star review and patronage with our brand. Glad we could assist! :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Akew

AkewIllawarra, NSW

Covered my warranty concerns very fairly. Thank you!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review & all the best from your ECCO Team :)

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Very fast Online Delivery

Ordered shoes at 4pm on Wednesday and they were delivered to my house before 8am on Friday morning. Less than 48hours to pick, pack and deliver my shoes. Shoes are as ordered and shipping was free. What great customer service!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Simone for your great review! We're most happy you're happy :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Best customer service

Ecco Shoes Online give the best customer service of any business I have dealt with, so you can shop online with confidence as they will fix any problems. These shoes are on trend and super comfy ... you can adjust the straps in all directions to fit your feet perfectly. I live in them daily!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Jen, sincere thanks for this glowing review! We're always happy to assist & hope you continue to have happy feet! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

neil2443

neil2443Sydney, NSW

Prompt and efficient

My complaint was handled professionally, however I feel that the shoes were deficient and that ECCO products should last longer than 10 years if only worn occasionally. The soles should not just disintegrate as if they had been programmed for obsolescence.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Neil, thank you for your review/feedback & I'm glad we could resolve your issue! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Excellent customer service!

Ecco provides an excellent post-sale customer service! The postage and return is easy and hassleless.
Service is quick! Considerate! and importantly efficient! Not to mention great products!!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're most happy you enjoyed our after-sales service! Your ECCO Team :)

Peter R.

Peter R.Perth, WA

Great after sales customer service

My ECCO golf shoes of 13 months tore along the seam with the sole. I had treated the shoes well and felt this shouldn’t have happened.
I sent the shoes to ECCO on their request and they agreed.
They allowed me to select a replacement pair at no cost to me.
I think this was more than fair and I thank them for their consideration and resolution of my complaint.
The new shoes have arrived and I am more than happy with them and with the after sales support and care I have received.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Peter! Thank you for your 5 star review. Our after-sales is as important to us as the sale itself & we're most happy we could assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Thank you for your service and customer care

I had a small problem with a pair of shoes and advised Ecco directly...they
responded immediately, asked me to return the shoes...they were professional,
prompt, helpful and solved the problem quickly. I would recommend Ecco shoes to
all my friends, aside from the comfort but their service and care for the customer was
amazing

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Kim, thank you for your 5 star review! We're delighted you had a great experience and we're always here to help. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Amazing metal shoe horn

Product is very strong being metal and much better than plastic alternatives which break too easily. Product did come poorly packed and damaged in transit but Ecco responded promptly and appropriately. They shipped out new ones immediately and they arrived quickly. Recommend product and seller.

SizingTrue to size
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Christine, thanks for your great review! We also love our metal shoe horns & we're glad we could resolve your issue quickly. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Gerald R.

Gerald R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoes feel great

One item was not available, but the alternative was just fine. It arrived promptly and was as promised. Great service.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gerald. Thank you for your 5 star review and support of our product/services. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Yas

YasSydney, NSW

Comfort and safety all the way!

I have been wearing Ecco sandals for over twenty five years. Love the ease of putting on and taking off the shoes. They mould around your foot to fit super comfortably and the tread on the sole of the shoe makes me feel very safe from fear of slipping or tripping over. Customer service is second to none!

Michele S.Ecco

What a wonderful review! We're most happy you love our product as much as we do and we're most thankful to have you as our loyal customer. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Gelare

GelareSydney, NSW

Very comfortable!

This is the fifth pair of shoes that I bought online of Ecco. I love all of them. Very comfortable. The costumer services is very good as well. Always helpful. The last shoes had factory faulty but they changed that within 3 days.

SizingTrue to size
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gelare :) Thank you for your 5 star review and for being a loyal ECCO customer. We're happy we could make a great impression! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Great service in difficult times

I had an online order which was delayed in transit and eventually noted as “lost” by Australia Post after lengthy COVID related delays. Ecco customer service were great- apologized, chased up Aust Post and promptly issued a refund and a discount voucher.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elizabeth for your 5 star review! We're most happy you were happy with our service. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Ecco Shoes

Best boots for the European Christmas markets? They must be comfortable, warm, waterproof and have a suitable tread. Will your recommendation be in-store in any of your locations around Sydney for me to try them on?

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for your inquiry!
Recommended styles that may suit your needs include the following:
ECCO BABETT BOOT (21557311001) This boot has a Goretex lining underneath the leather making the shoe waterproof and a warm lining for the colder climates.
ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT (21561312001) This boot utilises water repellent Hydromax technology and a warm lining to keep your feet warm.
The Babett sole in the 2 above models offer comfort and has a tread suitable for wintry days.
ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT (20709301001) This boot has a waterproof Goretex lining underneath the leather and a textile lining. This offers more of a casual sneaker look.

The ECCO AQUET ANKLE BOOT and ECCO BABETT BOOT are available at our Tuggerah Westfield and DFO Homebush stores. The ECCO BABETT BOOT MID-CUT BOOT is available in our standard retail stores such as Sydney Westfield, Macquarie, Chatswood Chase and Miranda.

If you are interested in tying them on, I would recommend giving the store a call before you head in to confirm availability. Our store’s location and contact details can be found on our Store Locator page: https://au.ecco.com/store-locator
Happy shopping :)

Di W
Di W

Based on all the negative reviews I'm reading, I would say save your money & buy some decent quality genuinely EUROPEAN MADE, because this brand can no longer proudly say that, factories in China & other 3rd world countries, pfft. I was just about to spend a fortune on a pair, thank god for productreview.com.au!!!

Siew-Tuan S.

Siew-Tuan S.asked

Ecco Shoes

Do Ecco do trail runner shoes that accommodate bunions prefer a D width & soft leather.

Loretta M.

Loretta M.asked

Ecco Shoes

What are Ecco shoes/boots like?
I am travelling to Europe and will be doing a lot of walking.
Just wondering whether Ecco shoes/boots are well made and at the same time, comfortable??
Many thanks

Roy
Roy

I've worn the same pair of ecco shoes to Europe for the last four years. We do a lot of walking/hiking: over 10 million steps according to my garmin.I did have lifts installed on the heels and this year, I replaced the insoles. Aside from that, the leather uppers have held up remarkably well. With a little polish, they have maintained a like-new appearance. Mine were made in Portugal. Hopefully, ecco hasn't done like other companies and moved production to Asia.

Deven
Deven

Unfortunately these shoes never arrived due to the late processing of my order and Australia post not delivering the shoes. A very frustrating experience all round.

DRose
DRose

I bought a pr of Ecco Babett boots - lace ups made from oiled leather. Although described as wide fit, they aren't! The leather is stiff & unyielding and often my feet are sore after a few hours. Wouldn't advise buying these boots unless you've got a narrow foot.

Get an answer from our members and Ecco representatives

Compare both Ecco Shoes
CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $175.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Compare both Ecco Shoes