5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

An Excellent Machine

I purchased this Echo chainsaw approximately two and a half years ago, to replace a similar sized Stihl chainsaw which I was always having trouble starting, even after the unit had been serviced on a number of occasions by a professional chainsaw repair shop. This happened from the day I took delivery of the machine. Previously I had purchased an Echo line trimmer and was impressed with the machine; easy to start and did the job well, therefore this convinced me to purchase another Echo product. The Echo chainsaw works well, cutting everything I have wanted to cut. I do not use a chainsaw a lot; probably three times a year for cutting up fallen gum trees into "firewood" size pieces, around our small rural property. However, each time I have gone to use the chainsaw it has never let me down. One thing I do miss on the Stihl chainsaw are the visible windows in order to check fuel and bar oil levels without having to open the caps. I would definitely recommend Echo products. They are competitively priced.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Since posting my review I have found the receipt of purchase for this item. The date was 31/1/2015.