Echo PB-2455

Echo PB-2455

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Echo

4.5
  • Safety
Bbrrrr
BbrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

14years under it, but not sure how much longer....

This is part of the good old grey echo series, plenty of power, noisy, quite vibraty and a little heavy. Right, now I’ve got the negative feedback out I can get on with the good stuff! As i have said I’ve owned it for 14 years but however the engine bearings have been screaming for the past month and not sure how much longer it has left:( It’s worked for me commercially almost every day of its life, poor thing. I’m going to get a bg86 for my next one because I’ve heard that the new pb2455 aren’t too good. After what it has done I would recommend this to anyone!

Tony L
Tony L

Great reliable blower

I have 2 of these the oldest would have to be 8 years old and just keeps going with no fuss. I just bought a new one which seems exactly the same but orange. Although not as good as my backpack blower for the small jobs this is great , I'd probably stick with the 2455 rather than the smaller 2155 just because the bit of extra power. But echo seem to have good blowers

BoofsaDog
BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

Real Work Horse

We have a couple of these at work and they get used every day.

They just work. Don't know how old they are but during the last 18 months the only attention they needed was to get decoked.

Start easily after maximum 4 or 5 pulls (most of the time less). Easy and comfortable to use.

Good for lefties as the air intake is on the left of the machine.
Reliable, Relatively cheap, Minimal maintenance requirements