Echo PB-2155

Echo PB-2155

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
mark
mark

Used to be great BUT my last 2 have been rubbish.

Have had 3 of this model, My first one went great guns for 5+ years.
The last 2 have lasted less than 2 years a piece, Which is rubbish for
Expensive supposedly to shelf units.
This last one came back from a dealer service still running like rubbish.
Put up with it for a while and put it in again....
The result a bill pushing $200 for repairs !
Don't think so Echo....
Another example of a reputable company now making cheap gear to keep profits up maybe ?

Purchased in June 2018 for $429.00.

shane
shaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No good

No good,had 2 in 3yrs both failed,echo and Briggs and Stratton won't return my emails, not the way to treat people previously I had for 12yrs no problems at all, latest blowers absolute rubbish

WillyAdelaide

Great product - had for about 8 years grey model - no problems ever

grey model - easy to start, good power, and when have had problem - gummed up crab - brought a new crab fitted it - two bolts on and off and started straight away no tuning - great machine. Wish everything I owned was a reliable.

Purchased in February 2012.

jatwil
jatwilSydney, NSW

Had this blower since 2010 when it was a replacement for an older Echo blower that was stolen from my garage during a break in.
I have never had it serviced! Still going strong 9 years later.
All I do is put fuel in it then put it back in the shed till I need to use it again.
It gets used every 2 weeks in summer & maybe once or twice during winter for about 10 mins at a time.
It fires after 3 pulls of the cord with the choke on then turn the choke to run & it starts first go, been this way since new.

Purchased in August 2010.

Bob41Southern and Hills, SA

Hard to Rate, Had the Grey Model Great / New Orange one equals Rubbish

Read My Title, Hard to Start From New, Took it Back to Selling Agent, to Repair Under Warranty, Yep Got Charged $120 Warranty Does NOT Cover a Fuel Issue, Not Sure about Product or Agent. But Will Never Trust Either again. Had to Sell For Repair Cost so Lost Full Price of original purchase

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Dru
DruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Echo pb2155 leaf blower

The echo pb 2155 petrol leaf blower. Is. A 21.5 cc 2 stroke blower. It is a good blower seems. To be a bit heavy for the size of it. It. Fidgety to start. Has a decent amount of power for size of engine. I do like the flanged tip. Makes blowing corners easy.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
ben dover
ben doverMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Piece of sh*t

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Great Blower

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Alan
AlanFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my purchase

This is my first leaf blower and I use it almost weekly. I reviewed a lot of the popular blowers on this and other sites and the Echo reviewed very well, and I can see why. Very easy to start and it has more than enough power for my needs. I'm getting on a bit and of average physical condition, however I find after 20 or so minutes of use (we back onto rain forest), the weight of the machine coupled with the resistance has me changing hands a fair bit. The Echo has a dry weight of 4.1 kilos and I wouldn't want too much more weight than this in any make of blower.
All in all, at this point in time, I'm very happy to have chosen the Echo.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Quickpig
QuickpigSoldiers Point

Lefties Dream

Does it start well? Yes it does. It has plenty of nozzle velocity, it's light, relatively quiet and best of all, it's designed for left handers!
Yes, most blowers have the air intake on the right and my clothing sticks to the grill, reducing the airflow or the handle is offset. Not so with the Echo's left hand air intake. Sorry all you right handers, and thank you Echo.
November 17th 2018 update. I've now owned the Echo for nearly 2 years and use it once or twice a week. It still starts as well as it did from new. I have had no issues with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bob
BobGippsland, VIC

Best Money I Ever Spent

I purchased the echo blower PB2155 for home use. Possibly used it for 1 year, perhaps once a fortnight.
Decided to get into Lawn mowing as a side business, am doing approx 12 lawns a week. Blower is used most every day.

Nearly five years on, she hasn't missed a beat.

Don't tell anyone but I left the blower on the A frame of my trailer, took off, heard a noise, there goes my blower tumbling into the centre of the road. Was traveling around 50ks. Few scratches, hurt pride, me that is, no issues.

Bob

James D
James DShepparton

Petrol Mix

My old blower had a fatal attack of something, no point fixing them I guess. I purchased the PB-2155 based on quality, price and the size of the task at hand. I've had a test run and all is good but I'm a little confused. The petrol mix recommended by the dealer was 25:1 but I thought the manual said 50:1. Bit of extra oil won't hurt I guess but one likes to follow the instructions. Any thoughts ?
Light, easy to start and handles well. Could be something the wife could use ... but then again, nah.
Nothing yet but I do hope it's easy to start hot.

Nealo 12
Nealo 12Sydney, NSW

Looks The Goods

I bought this model after reading the online reviews, so far so good.The previous brand I purchased was a Homelite and it lasted 15 years or so, if I get half that from the Echo I would be pleased. I expect it to go even longer due to their build quality.I may run it a little on the rich side to get it past 20 years
Light weight , Quality,Very quiet for a 2 stroke, Price
Minor thing but better indication for the kill switch on/off would be my only comment here

Tokenfluff
TokenfluffTamworth

Echo PB2155 - Terrific reliable hard working machine

This blower is great value for money, reliable, lightweight and very easy to care for. Starts easily every time. Love it! Love that its low priced, high quality, and beautifully engineered. Buying from a shop that assembled and pretested it, and showed me how to use it and care for it was also great!
Everything! Well priced, great 5 year warranty, minimal maintenance, easy to start and use, light weight!
Absolutely Nothing!

EP MowingSouth East Queensland, QLD

All day every day

I run my own mowing contract business and run nothing but echo the low price & high quality is far greater then other brands i am very happy with the predictable starting of my blower and the power output all in all i t dose exactly what i need in a blower

still going strong