Echo VS2100

Echo VS2100 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

10 questions from our users

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

geoff t.asked

I need a replacement coil, are they available?

Ced N

Hi Geoff, I have not had trouble with my Echo . Might be worth contacting an Echo RE seller like Phil at Warehouse mowers in cheltenham Vic.

Thanks I will try them

Chris V.
Chris V.asked

Fan blades damaged how remove blades

Ced N

Hi Chris, I have never had any issues with the fan blades, so not sure how to remove. If you live in Melbourne take it to Phil at warehouse mowers in Moorabbin.
0408 563720.

I am looking for this particular carburettor model 1250013128

Ricardoasked

What kind of carburetor is used on the vs2100 vacuum or what can I use to replace it with.
Yours truly
Ricardo.

Ced N

Hi Ricardo, I am not sure but Phil whom I bought it from may be able to help. 0408563720

Ricardoasked

Where can I get a replacement carburettor for the vs 2100 vacuum or what can I use for a substitute

Ricardoasked

Where can I get a replacement carburettor for this machine

Anthony R
Anthony Rasked

How do u adjust the height so i can push it forward, coz its too low to the ground n can only operate in revers even when ive set it at highest level

Ced N

Hi Anthony , I have tried but it does not help. Don't think it adjust high enough. Hope this helps.

Other Petrol Blower Vacuums