Echo VS2100

Echo VS2100

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Shauna
ShaunaAdelaide

Bag is terrible

Bag is useless, as you vacuum the dirt blows out of the bag, you end up wearing it! Has a liner but only a small opening to empty the contents out of, which makes it impossible. The liner is delicate & has perished within a year, so now my vac just sits there. Waste of money!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N
Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums