Echo VS2100

Echo VS2100

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mark
MarkSydney

Not powerful enough, always breaks down.

Bought this thing years ago as I have many trees surrounding my property, it picks up leaves ok but won't pick up small twigs, so you have to follow it up with a broom or blower. It is very temperamental, often refusing to start or stopping in the middle of the job. It is usually so much of a pain to try and keep running I usually just shove it back into the shed until I can try and fix it at a later time when I don't feel like kicking the wheels off it. I usually carry on the cleaning with a broom or blower. Huge waste of money, don't be tempted to buy one.

Date PurchasedApr 2008
ET
ETIpswich, QLD

Good product, spoiled by poor after-sales service

This little machine is a ripper. It's light, easy to start, and does a great job. It's very reliable, like other Echo products I have used.
Unfortunately, the bag tore and needed to be replaced, but many attempts over several months by the local reseller to get a replacement bag proved fruitless. My emails to the Echo distributors went unanswered.
I will never buy another Echo product for this reason.
Light weight, easy to start.
Shocking after sales service, or rather lack of it. Not the reseller's fault, but the distributor's.

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N
Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums