Echo VS2100

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
geoff t.
geoff t.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Echo VS2100

Good machine , was very happy with it. Worked quite satisfactorily, quite powerful for my needs,until the coil failed, doesn't seem possible to find a replacement, disappointed with the parts backup!

Purchased in February 2018 at private sale for $119.00.

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N
Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums