Echo VS2100

Echo VS2100

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ced NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for artificial grass

Purchased an echo vac sac VS 2100 to vacuum my front & rear garden artificial turf. It does an awesome job works better when you drag it towards you rather than push also good on concrete .used to use a blower vac before , found it to be pretty useless. Purchased from Phil at Warehouse Mowers Taunton Drive Cheltenham 1300 466 694. Excellent service and really helpful. Keep up the good work Phil.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great machine when operating,useless when broken down

We have a big problem with gum tree leaves dropping into our yard and pool area,so I bought ECHO vac which does a fantastic job of cleaning the leaves. The problem we are having is that the blower impeller keeps chewing out it's mounting boss and parting company from the engine drive spindle. Our supplier has been great and has repaired it each time but it's lost for four to five weeks while they wait for a new blower wheel.
Surely a company as big as ECHO can provide better service than that.Please ECHO, you have a great product don't let it down with such poor supplier backup.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
JWCS
JWCSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great garden vac, but needs a little refining

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums