Echo VS2100

Echo VS2100

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Echo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Josh
JoshPerth

Much Better Than a Blower

Super light and you push it around instead of holding it.
Starts great and being petrol there is no extension cord to lug around.
sucks up most debris but be careful in sand as you will get a bit blown back onto you.
bag holds a decent amount of grass clippings and leaves enough to do my whole back yard in a single go.
Mine is quite old now and as such the fuel tank broke when i hit it accidentally one day so a quick trip to the local mower shop and 3 days later i had a tank petrol cap and some fuel lines and a filter cost about 60 dollars and away i went again.

Good product backed up by replacement parts still
sucks most stuff up

Bad does generate a bit of dust if you have a lot of sand.

Youngy
Youngyasked

is the fan bolt left or right hand thread

Christine B
Christine Basked

Is this a 2 stoke machine?

Matt Dasked

How often should the air filter be cleaned and what is the best way to do this?

Ced N
Ced N

Hi Matt, I use my Echo probably once every 2 mths for by front and back garden, I have not cleaned the filter since I bought it only changed the inner bag as it had some holes in it. Cedric

Matt D

Hi Cedric. Thnx for your reply. I bought mine secondhand in January in very good condition. Am having trouble starting it on most occasions so thought cleaning the air filter might have been the problem. Guess I should just take it back to the firm I got it from (again) and have them look at it (again).

CategoryPetrol Blower Vacuums