Ian J.

Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Rob M

Rob MCentral Queensland, QLD

Works hard to support you

Michael Boateng assisted us greatly through clear and timely communication. Whilst the banks don’t make this process simple, Michael followed through diligently and delivered us a substantial saving. Thank you Michael and eChoice.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service - very over and above !!

Our experience in refinancing with EChoice and the wonderful Harry Park was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he was able to secure us a very good interest rate in a timely manner. Thankyou Harry

Ash

AshSouthwest, VIC

great service

I was lucky enough to have Holly Hubbard looking after me and wow what a fantastic job she did it was just unfortunate that the bank we were dealing with was slow to react and I was able to get my finance elsewhere.. Holly worked hard to get me over the line but it just wasn't to be.. would highly recommend Holly

Jo Lindhe

Jo LindheGippsland, VIC

Amazing Service

Our customer service experience with Shriya Ghai from eChoice was awesome! She got us the best interest rate and has saved us a lot of money. There were no unexpected extra costs with our refinance and it all went so smoothly, even with the current situation (Covid-19).
We cannot thank Shriya enough for her constant emailing and letting us know what was going on at every step, It was an absolute pleasure working with her! Shriya treated us with the utmost respect and was extremely professional all the time and made a hard choice for us a very easy one in the end... Thank you Shriya & eChoice , its been a pleasure doing business with you!

Anudeep

AnudeepSydney, NSW

Great Service

e Choice helped us with the home loan back in 2018. Dominic Carnevale was fantastic with his assistance throughout the process. Our individual scenario was pretty peculiar in regards to the 95% LVR (initial deposit), job scenario, residency scenario (initially) among other factors. But Dominic guided us really well especially being first time home buyers and not knowing the whole process, Dominic held our hands throughout the process. I have recommended Dominic and e choice to my friends and colleagues. I look forward to working with Dominic and e choice when next time we are in the market or when we can refinance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Loan used forFirst Home

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless transition Home loan refinancing!

I finally shopped around for a better home loan, and after finding eChoice i was quickly greeted by Shriya Ghai, who was very kind, helpful and professional. I had been putting off changing banks for a long time, but i am so glad I did. I discovered I could borrow more - if needed, and it was much lower than Westpacs interest rates.
Thanks again Shriya, & Macquarie Bank

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Excellent service

Shane Heness was my first time using a mortgage broker. He helped me refinance my loan and made the whole process extremely easy. He was always on hand to answer my emails or calls with any questions I had which I found extremely useful. I’ve recommended him to my friends and colleagues already.

Cormac

CormacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buying a home

Through eChoice I dealt with Chloe and she was great from start to finish. Quick on emails and getting back to me via phone and also was able to answer all of my questions. Settlement went through fine so very easy the whole process. When Chloe was away Shane also helped so backup and follow up is no issue with e Choice.

Thanks a lot Shane Heness

Shane is experienced , professional knowledgeable and very soft spoken. To be honest I was little tensed because of first time online dealing but My refinance journey Proved to be So smooth and hassle free Shane helped me to chose best option, always cleared my doubts and queries. He was very prompt in replying emails, text and answering calls. Just can’t believe that refinance is so easy. All thanks to Shane. Great and satisfying experience. Outstanding customer service by Shane. Rating 100/100. Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend Shane to all Who is thinking about loans. I owe it to Shane.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

eChoice have been great through the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Griffin was very easy to work with and provided a smooth and professional service. We would not hesitate to recommend eChoice to anyone looking to refinance.

Loan used forSecond Home

Noelene

NoeleneSydney, NSW

Divya Gupta of echoice is a gem

Divya turned the daunting process of refinancing my home loan into a breeze. From thoroughly explaining all my options, completing paperwork, getting back to me each time I needed a different aspect calculated- never making me feel like I was a pain with all my questions. I never had to wait ages for a response as she was always prompt in responding to me. Divya is professional, efficient and friendly- I cant thank Divya enough for helping me through the process and would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends

Michael Boateng with echoice

Michael was fantastic in every area. Diligent, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I bought on my own and Michael was there every step of the way. The echoice process and experience was thorough and easy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forFirst Home
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Paul, for such a lovely review. We will share this with Michael :)

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Jeffrey

JeffreyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Holly Hubbard is amazing

From the start of organising our refinancing to the end she was great. Very professional and knowledgeable. She was very patient and explained everything really well . From the first phone call to the company till the last one with Holly we felt very comfortable. The customer service was outstanding. Thank you Holly
We would happily recommend her and eChoice to everyone

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Jeffrey for such a great review, we appreciate it. I will share this with Holly. :)

Rebecca G

Rebecca GIllawarra, NSW

Job well done Chloe!

Chloe Boyce-Mortlock was extremely helpful and efficient in helping us refinance. We were quite busy and dis-organised with our paperwork yet Chloe remained pro-active in assisting us to locate documents and ensuring we were not overwhelmed. Our employment was not straight forward yet she managed to get our application processed with ease when we were expecting difficulty. Very happy with our rate and cashback. Thanks Chloe, we will certainly be recommending your services!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Amazing! Thank you for your review Rebecca, I have passed this along to our team.

Great Service!

Shane provided an excellent level of customer service, going above and beyond for what turned out to be a complex and quick settlement.
Shane provided us with an excellent home loan rate and clearly communicated all of our options.
Thanks for all your help Shane!

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Thank You Michael!

From day one, Michael Boeteng has always been there, going above and beyond in helping us to achieve our dream to own a house. He is very attentive, hardworking, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient at his work. Michael always check-in either via emails or phone calls to keep us informed about the progress of our home loan up till the settlement date. With Michael, we know our home loan is in safe hands, making our home buying process a lot less stressful. We would highly recommend Michael and are really grateful as always to have him as our Mortgage Broker.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Wendy! It's great to hear you had such a great home loan experience with Michael. I will pass this message along to him. Thanks, eChoice :)