Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Garry

GarryGippsland, VIC

Housing Finance

I have found Shane Heness to be quite the ultimate professional within the field of housing finance. His extensive knowledge, attention to detail and quick timely responses have demonstrated a high level competence that is second to none. I would highly recommened Shane to anybody wishing to purchase housing property.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Garry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Would highly recommend

I had Shane Heness as my broker he was very informative and helpful with making the right choice when refinancing my home loan Shane stayed in contact and kept me updated with the progress of the loan application

Hi Linda,

Professional and Friendly Service

Shane Heness from eChoice gave my wife and I professional and friendly service as we refinanced our mortgage. He was very patient with our many questions and explained everything in terms we could understand. Thanks Shane!

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Professional service from start to finish...

Shane Heness from eChoice was a pleasure to deal with..He was professional, communicated every step of the way and nothing was a problem. Refinancing my loan couldn't have been made easier! Everything went through without any hitches in a timely manner. I was able to email, text or talk with Shane over the phone and he explained the process that was not overwhelming in any way. I slept well at night knowing I was in very capable hands. I look forward to a positive future relationship with eChoice and my morgage broker....

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Patience is a virtue

I would like to thank Shane Heness. With out his patient when I struggling to produce the right document to his phone manner always joyful. It definitely made my refinancing satisfying.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Jiang Q.

Jiang Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Bravo! Well done, Rob and eChoice team

Rob has been extremely professional and helpful when dealing with the financial arrangement. I can rely on his professional advice and he is very knowledgable in his field. Rob has always been very diligent and proactive. He has shown genuine interest in guide me through this complex application process.

Loan refinance

Incredibly helpful right from the beginning. James did everything he could to keep me informed and got me a wonderful loan rate. Extremely happy every step of the way. Thank you

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Susi G.

Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

Loan TypeSplit
MICK ODEE

MICK ODEEAdelaide

Great service with no fuss

Chris Hutton was very efficient, friendly and informative with both our loans going through successfully. We had our investment property as well as our owner occupier loan settled promptly with no fuss.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi! We're pleased to hear you had such a terrific experience with Chris. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance in the future.

Matthew H.

Matthew H.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent very helpfull will deal with again

Very satisfied helped every step of the journey happy to answer any questions nothi g was a problem continues to help evem after loan finalised there was no cost to us at all

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad we could help you refinance!

Andrea S.

Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and amazing interest rate very very happy

We applied on line and had a fast response and referral to a broker. It was a very easy process to refinance to a better interest rate nearly 1% lower.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review, we're happy to hear about the speedy refinancing to a lower interest rate. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything in the future!

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing

Adrian Hartanto was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of refinancing. It became quite drawn out due to the bank's processes and what they required but Adrian made it as painless as possible from his end. I was extremely reluctant to refinance due to all of the hidden fees and agendas which are quite often painful to navigate. He did all the research, which was extremely accurate, making my decision to go ahead with this easy.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Trudy, we're glad to hear you had such a terrific refinancing experience with Adrian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, we'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Guy and Loretta

Guy and LorettaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest and Consistent

I was sceptical about using brokers at first but I am glad i did as David was professional, knowledgeable and got things started immediately. The process was long but David communicated with us and made himself available every step of the way. His communication was outstanding and I really believe that he fought hard for us when required. After an initial knock back David kept working to find alternatives and we finally got our refinance package. David was honest and consistent throughout the process. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a loan. We couldn't be happier with the service he provided.

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Southwest, VIC

James made it easy!!!!

I was Never interested in using brokers or financial assistance untill I worked with James! James helped me refinance my home loan with ease. He made it simple and easy and very friendly. He was able to get better rates and deals as easy a quick call or text message between each other. I will definitely be recommending James and echoice to my friends as well as using him again in the not to distant future to keep on top of my finances!!