4.9

Rob M

Rob MCentral Queensland, QLD

Works hard to support you

Michael Boateng assisted us greatly through clear and timely communication. Whilst the banks don’t make this process simple, Michael followed through diligently and delivered us a substantial saving. Thank you Michael and eChoice.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service - very over and above !!

Our experience in refinancing with EChoice and the wonderful Harry Park was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he was able to secure us a very good interest rate in a timely manner. Thankyou Harry

Jo Lindhe

Jo LindheGippsland, VIC

Amazing Service

Our customer service experience with Shriya Ghai from eChoice was awesome! She got us the best interest rate and has saved us a lot of money. There were no unexpected extra costs with our refinance and it all went so smoothly, even with the current situation (Covid-19).
We cannot thank Shriya enough for her constant emailing and letting us know what was going on at every step, It was an absolute pleasure working with her! Shriya treated us with the utmost respect and was extremely professional all the time and made a hard choice for us a very easy one in the end... Thank you Shriya & eChoice , its been a pleasure doing business with you!

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless transition Home loan refinancing!

I finally shopped around for a better home loan, and after finding eChoice i was quickly greeted by Shriya Ghai, who was very kind, helpful and professional. I had been putting off changing banks for a long time, but i am so glad I did. I discovered I could borrow more - if needed, and it was much lower than Westpacs interest rates.
Thanks again Shriya, & Macquarie Bank

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Noelene

NoeleneSydney, NSW

Divya Gupta of echoice is a gem

Divya turned the daunting process of refinancing my home loan into a breeze. From thoroughly explaining all my options, completing paperwork, getting back to me each time I needed a different aspect calculated- never making me feel like I was a pain with all my questions. I never had to wait ages for a response as she was always prompt in responding to me. Divya is professional, efficient and friendly- I cant thank Divya enough for helping me through the process and would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends

Jeffrey

JeffreyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Holly Hubbard is amazing

From the start of organising our refinancing to the end she was great. Very professional and knowledgeable. She was very patient and explained everything really well . From the first phone call to the company till the last one with Holly we felt very comfortable. The customer service was outstanding. Thank you Holly
We would happily recommend her and eChoice to everyone

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Jeffrey for such a great review, we appreciate it. I will share this with Holly. :)

Rebecca G

Rebecca GIllawarra, NSW

Job well done Chloe!

Chloe Boyce-Mortlock was extremely helpful and efficient in helping us refinance. We were quite busy and dis-organised with our paperwork yet Chloe remained pro-active in assisting us to locate documents and ensuring we were not overwhelmed. Our employment was not straight forward yet she managed to get our application processed with ease when we were expecting difficulty. Very happy with our rate and cashback. Thanks Chloe, we will certainly be recommending your services!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Amazing! Thank you for your review Rebecca, I have passed this along to our team.

Great customer service A+

Tareq Ghafoor was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and and efficient in his service delivery. The whole process of refinancing was made simple and in my best interest. I felt valued, thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea! We're happy to hear your refinancing journey was so smooth thanks to Tareq. We'll make sure to pass on the message to him.

Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Bernessa! Thank you for such a great review. We're happy to hear Shriya and our team could help you on your refinancing journey. It's also always great to hear when a customer returns back :)

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Ben, we're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shane. We look forward to hearing from you in the next coming years.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mark, it's fantastic to hear that you our broker Shane was able to help you understand the home buying process better. I will be sure to pass on this message to him.

Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jha, it's great to hear how helpful and patient our broker Shane was (as always). Thanks for such a nice review.

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Pradeep, it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Adrian.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Belinda, it's great to hear that our broker Shane could help you on your refinancing journey!

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for such a sweet review.

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Garry

GarryGippsland, VIC

Housing Finance

I have found Shane Heness to be quite the ultimate professional within the field of housing finance. His extensive knowledge, attention to detail and quick timely responses have demonstrated a high level competence that is second to none. I would highly recommened Shane to anybody wishing to purchase housing property.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Garry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Would highly recommend

I had Shane Heness as my broker he was very informative and helpful with making the right choice when refinancing my home loan Shane stayed in contact and kept me updated with the progress of the loan application

Hi Linda,

Professional and Friendly Service

Shane Heness from eChoice gave my wife and I professional and friendly service as we refinanced our mortgage. He was very patient with our many questions and explained everything in terms we could understand. Thanks Shane!