Rod G.

Rod G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Stressful but got the result

We probably had a bit of a complex loan scenario which made the whole process a little difficult but I can’t fault the start up service in getting the whole process underway. A huge thankyou to Shriya Ghai for closing the deal and getting us the result we so badly needed. I found echoice through google but am very glad I did. It really has altered our lives in a financial sense for the better. Thankyou echoice and thankyou Shriya.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Tim and Nina

Tim and NinaCanberra

Exceptional Customer Services

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tim & Nina - this is fantastic news! We love hearing about how our brokers and their customer stories. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Good result

Thanks to echoice we now have hundreds of dollars a week spare after refinancing and consolidating debt.
Michael was polite and punctual throughout the the whole process from start to end.
The refinancing process was a little drawn out due to COVID-19 and the bank we were refinancing with however Michael kept us up to date with regular progress reports.
At the end of the day, we have a good result, more money in the pocket!!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us - I'll be sure to let Michael know :)

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

The best Advice and Support

Duncan provided me with thorough well researched information regarding my home loan application, then proceeded to assist me through every stage. I cannot speak highly enough of him and all his help. This process was made so easy Thank you! I definitely recommend Duncan to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Smooth refinancing process plus saved us money

Our experience with Shriya Ghai has been so honest and professional from day one. It was such smooth and pleasant dealing with her that, apart from her saving us a lot of money by refinancing couple of mortgages, she was genuinely kind and trustworthy. This a broker who genuinely made things looked easy and has assisted us step by step until it was finalised.
We hope you can help more people out there looking for the best deal for their investments.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jeannie & Pedro - lovely to hear you had such a great experience with our broker Shriya. I will pass on the message.

Smurf

SmurfEllenbrook

Loan with Comm Bank

I found the loan was handled in a professional well organized manner we had a great experience and I would highly reccomend our broker to anyone. It gave our family the security it needed financially

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you would recommend us in the future.

Sara

SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ANZ home loan

I was very happy with the help that has been provided. The explanation was very good and clear and help me make the decision.
There wasn’t any extra charge.
Divya Gupta Help me in this process.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sara , we're glad that you had such a great experience with our broker Divya.

Good profesional services

Good customer service.
Thank you Shriya Ghai for helping through.
No extra cost. Had some little issues at the beginning of the process but everything was fixed.
Got offered a good rate

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Arturas - Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and am glad you're happy with the outcome :)

Exactly what we asked for

We had very specific goals in refinancing our mortgage. Michael Boateng found exactly what we were after and looked after the entire process. Very happy to recommend Michael and eChoice.
We originally purchased our home through eChoice in 2009, so they were the obvious choice for us again.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mandy - Thanks for such a great review. We're happy to hear you had such a great refinancing experience. I will pass on this message to Michael.

Rob M

Rob MCentral Queensland, QLD

Works hard to support you

Michael Boateng assisted us greatly through clear and timely communication. Whilst the banks don’t make this process simple, Michael followed through diligently and delivered us a substantial saving. Thank you Michael and eChoice.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Rob - Thanks for leaving a review, it's made our day knowing you've had success with our broker Michael.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service - very over and above !!

Our experience in refinancing with EChoice and the wonderful Harry Park was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he was able to secure us a very good interest rate in a timely manner. Thankyou Harry

eChoice H.eChoice

Hiya Chris - We're very happy to hear you were able to secure the right deal for you. I'll pass on the message to Harry.

Jo Lindhe

Jo LindheGippsland, VIC

Amazing Service

Our customer service experience with Shriya Ghai from eChoice was awesome! She got us the best interest rate and has saved us a lot of money. There were no unexpected extra costs with our refinance and it all went so smoothly, even with the current situation (Covid-19).
We cannot thank Shriya enough for her constant emailing and letting us know what was going on at every step, It was an absolute pleasure working with her! Shriya treated us with the utmost respect and was extremely professional all the time and made a hard choice for us a very easy one in the end... Thank you Shriya & eChoice , its been a pleasure doing business with you!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jo - Thank you for such a great review for our broker Shriya - its amazing that we can continue to help our customers despite these unfortunate circumstances.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless transition Home loan refinancing!

I finally shopped around for a better home loan, and after finding eChoice i was quickly greeted by Shriya Ghai, who was very kind, helpful and professional. I had been putting off changing banks for a long time, but i am so glad I did. I discovered I could borrow more - if needed, and it was much lower than Westpacs interest rates.
Thanks again Shriya, & Macquarie Bank

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jordan - It's great to hear you had such kind and patient service from Shriya, I'll pass on the message :)

Noelene

NoeleneSydney, NSW

Divya Gupta of echoice is a gem

Divya turned the daunting process of refinancing my home loan into a breeze. From thoroughly explaining all my options, completing paperwork, getting back to me each time I needed a different aspect calculated- never making me feel like I was a pain with all my questions. I never had to wait ages for a response as she was always prompt in responding to me. Divya is professional, efficient and friendly- I cant thank Divya enough for helping me through the process and would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Noelene - We love that you had such a wonderful refinancing journey with Divya. It's great to hear that the process was less daunting for you with her.

Jeffrey

JeffreyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Holly Hubbard is amazing

From the start of organising our refinancing to the end she was great. Very professional and knowledgeable. She was very patient and explained everything really well . From the first phone call to the company till the last one with Holly we felt very comfortable. The customer service was outstanding. Thank you Holly
We would happily recommend her and eChoice to everyone

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Jeffrey for such a great review, we appreciate it. I will share this with Holly. :)

Rebecca G

Rebecca GIllawarra, NSW

Job well done Chloe!

Chloe Boyce-Mortlock was extremely helpful and efficient in helping us refinance. We were quite busy and dis-organised with our paperwork yet Chloe remained pro-active in assisting us to locate documents and ensuring we were not overwhelmed. Our employment was not straight forward yet she managed to get our application processed with ease when we were expecting difficulty. Very happy with our rate and cashback. Thanks Chloe, we will certainly be recommending your services!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Amazing! Thank you for your review Rebecca, I have passed this along to our team.

Great customer service A+

Tareq Ghafoor was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and and efficient in his service delivery. The whole process of refinancing was made simple and in my best interest. I felt valued, thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea! We're happy to hear your refinancing journey was so smooth thanks to Tareq. We'll make sure to pass on the message to him.

Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Bernessa! Thank you for such a great review. We're happy to hear Shriya and our team could help you on your refinancing journey. It's also always great to hear when a customer returns back :)

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Ben, we're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shane. We look forward to hearing from you in the next coming years.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mark, it's fantastic to hear that you our broker Shane was able to help you understand the home buying process better. I will be sure to pass on this message to him.