EmmanuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, exceptional results, over and beyond.

I got an exceptional and excellent customer service from Divya Gupta.

Firstly, she satisfactorily secured the loan for a property on a tight deadline from the developer. This was exceptionally remarkable as she literally 'fought' back-and-forth with all the pedantic requirements of the lending bank.

Secondly, she satisfactorily refinanced another property with a good refinance bonus.

I really do appreciate all you efforts and I'll gladly recommend Divya to all my contacts.

Thank you so very much.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Emmanuel – it's lovely to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Divya. I will pass on the message to her :)

Stephen

StephenPeel, WA

Great service. Christopher Hutton bent over backwards to sort a loan for me. I strongly recommend anyone to use his services.
I didn't receive any unexpected cost.
The rate was a little bit high but I'm very happy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Stephen - we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Chris!

Ian J.

Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Ian - It's good to hear how smooth your experience was with eChoice. I'll pass this message on to Holly.

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

John

JohnSydney, NSW

eChoice have been great through the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Griffin was very easy to work with and provided a smooth and professional service. We would not hesitate to recommend eChoice to anyone looking to refinance.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey John - thanks for such a nice review - I will make sure to pass this onto Griffin.

Our home loan

As far as service goes we couldn't ask for more, When you're investing in your future you feel a lot more comfortable when you have a competent person helping you all the way, great job Shriya, Thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks for the review Tom! We're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shriya.

Great Service

I first spoke with Shane Heness @ eChoice way back in September last year to enquire on our borrowing capacity to purchase a second property. He was very responsive to all our questions and queries and was in regular contact with us once we had a signed contract. We had a pretty ordinary experience with our conveyancer and real estate agent but Shane was fantastic and I couldn't recommend him higher enough! I will be contacting Shane again to help us finance our home renovations!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we could help you in the purchase of your second property.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication & knowledge

We used Shane Heness at EXhoice for a refinance & a new home loan. Shame knew the products well, kept us informed of options & progress & guided us through both transactions. I highly recommend Shane & will use him again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jonathan - it's always great to hear from our customers after the home loan journey is done. Thanks for the review.

John Jose

John JoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shane has been very supportive from the start of us buying our second home. He is very organised and excellent with communication and following things through. Shane was very successful in getting us a loan with a comparative lower rate and kept us informed through the whole process. We would surely recommend Shane and echoice to our friends and relatives.

Hi John,

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Troy. Liz

Troy. LizNorthern Territory

Professional, Respectful and Reliable service

Shane Heness provide an excellent level of service. The process was easy to follow, we were offered different options from different lenders and settled on the best outcome for our situation.
Shane explained each step of the process and was thorough in outlining what was required.
As we were travelling at the time of our purchase, Shane made himself available to catch up on the phone when we had reception.
This is definitely the future of home lending and we would highly recommend Shane and the echoice platform to any potential lenders

Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Cindy

CindyDarling Downs, QLD

Home Loan

I can highly recommend Larissa Cash, she made the whole process of applying for a loan seem effortless. Larissa was always friendly, helpful, available to answer any questions or concerns and talked us through each step effectively.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Larissa. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I have purchased my second property in Sydney

I had Shane Heness as E-choice loan broker. Shane is very informative and helpful. His service tremendous and beyond the outstanding. He is super clear and quick for any response. I would highly recommend to any family or friends and anyone. He service absolutely excellent and exceptional. I can't really explained much about him. He is made ky family super comfortable and happiness with the deal. If I'm buying any property in future and he is man will deal again.
Thank you sooooo much Shane for your all support. Thank you again...................Sam

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Steven Comber

Steven Comber

Would highly recommend

Adrian was very helpful and knew what he was doing and the process was effortless for us we would highly recommend Adrian to other who want an easy transition to their new home

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Char and Sam

Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T