Matthew

Matthew Mid North Coast, NSW

First Home Buyer

My broker Rob McGillicuddy was amazing.
Being a first time home buyer I had lots of questions Rob always took time to give me the advice I needed to make ths idea I had of being a home owner a reality.
Lots of times it was out of hours, weekends and even when he was holidays, he still made time to help me get across the line.
Thanks Rob you have helped me changed my life for the better for me and my boys.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Great Job!!!

Thanks to Divya Gupta from echoice for her excellent assistance with our first home loan,she did a great job and provided her assistance time to time with regular follow up with concerned team.qould definitely recommend her..

Loan used forFirst Home

Great results from a true professional.

Harry was handed a big task after previous broker left and after getting to know Harry during the process he was always available and went over and beyond to get the deal over the line considering the issues we faced during Covid times. We wish him all the best and highly recommend Harry and would continue to use him if further loans are required.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there - thank you for sharing such a sweet review! We're very happy to hear that Harry took on this task so brilliantly and that your home loan went smoothly.

Christian

ChristianWimmera, VIC

The best

My broker is very professional and has alot of patience with me. She really did a good job and now we have our 1st home!:) thankyou echoice for the job well done

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Christian, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. It would be a pleasure to work with you again in the future.

Exceptional levels of transparency and professionalism

Buying a first house is an intimidating and complex process. However, Shriya Ghai made sure we were informed at every step of the way, right from the first consultation and walking through all the various nuances of loans, interest rates, govt. regs etc. all the way to settlement o'clock.

What stood out the most for us was the level of transparency Shriya offered and always being available for a chat and prompt follow-ups, which often the other players (conveyancers, realtors) made quite hard for us.

I would highly recommend Shriya for any brokerage queries and support, and hopefully, get to engage with her for the next property soon!
Thanks Shirya and the echoice team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Vee

VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Heness, Broker, thank you for everything!

Shane Heness, a true gentleman and a fantastic broker. Shane was very focused and supported me from the initial application to the final outcome - my own home! Thank you Shane, you rock.

eChoice H.eChoice

What a lovely review Vee! Another great review on our broker Shane :)

Marc Vromen

Marc VromenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and knowledgeable

Robert Mcgillicuddy was fantastic, showed empathy, found solutions to problems. We were very impressed with the service we received from Rob at eChoice. We will recommend others to use this service. Thank you for your support through what was an ordeal in the end due to our unusual circumstances ie overseas, covid-19 and other things.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Marc - It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience with Rob and thank you for any recommendations you make :)

Divya Gupta amazing broker

Divya Gupta provided and amazing service, great feedback and advice. She was always so prompt to get back to me and worked really hard to get the application over the line. She was very honest and provided me with very informative information that achieved the desired results. I plan to work with her in the future.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Michael - we're so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our broker Divya. It's always nice to hear back from our customers to hear what their journey was like :)

Anudeep

AnudeepSydney, NSW

Great Service

e Choice helped us with the home loan back in 2018. Dominic Carnevale was fantastic with his assistance throughout the process. Our individual scenario was pretty peculiar in regards to the 95% LVR (initial deposit), job scenario, residency scenario (initially) among other factors. But Dominic guided us really well especially being first time home buyers and not knowing the whole process, Dominic held our hands throughout the process. I have recommended Dominic and e choice to my friends and colleagues. I look forward to working with Dominic and e choice when next time we are in the market or when we can refinance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Anudeep - Thank you so much for your kind words - It's great to hear you had such a dedicated service.

Michael Boateng with echoice

Michael was fantastic in every area. Diligent, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I bought on my own and Michael was there every step of the way. The echoice process and experience was thorough and easy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Paul, for such a lovely review. We will share this with Michael :)

Tarun

Tarun

Shane is a GEM

Shane is transparent, hard working, extremely diligent, thorough, proactive, attentive. I am short of all great adjectives. He is the best.
I am extremely satisfied and would recommend him anytime to all my friends.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tarun - We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with Shane.

Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sudhakar, we're really happy to hear that you had such a seamless first home buying process thanks to our broker Shane. :)

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

TuyenSydney, NSW

Best home loan customer service service!

It was very surprised that I got served by the best customer service from Adrian Hartanto. He has not only helped me with my achievement for home loan approval but also went out of his way to helped me understand how the process of buying a home as well. I never could thank him enough. I would 100% give him 10 out of 10 and recommended for anyone wanting to get a home loan from echoice.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tuyen! We really appreciate that great review. Glad you had such a smooth home loan process :)

Tuyen

Thank you so much. I would need your guys help again if I need to purchase another property ❤️

AprilC

AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Mervyn Y.

Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Stu

StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

BenB

BenBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Shane Heness was excellent to have in our corner during this process of getting our home loan and first house built. He constantly was on the ball with everything that was happening. We would highly recommend Shane as his efforts were second to none.

Daniel Lee

Daniel LeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing broker services..

David Bartlett was extremely helpful over the last couple of months, David did everything you could to help me with my loan and he was a great help with everything, David always checked up seeing how everything's going with the process of the loan,
Thank you so much for the big help and patience David
I'm 21 of age and I have my own place to call home!
Thank you so much for everything and I give a 5 star rating

Loan used forFirst Home

There every step of the way

David Bartlett provided exemplary service, knowledge and support.
Everything was accounted for and there were no unexpected changes or charges.
The loan couldn't have been easier and the packages I was offered were all very good and he endeavoured to find one to suit my needs.

Loan Start DateApril 2019