4.9

Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

Tuyen

TuyenSydney, NSW

Best home loan customer service service!

It was very surprised that I got served by the best customer service from Adrian Hartanto. He has not only helped me with my achievement for home loan approval but also went out of his way to helped me understand how the process of buying a home as well. I never could thank him enough. I would 100% give him 10 out of 10 and recommended for anyone wanting to get a home loan from echoice.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

AprilC

AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Mervyn Y.

Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Stu

StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

Loan TypeSplit

BenB

BenBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Shane Heness was excellent to have in our corner during this process of getting our home loan and first house built. He constantly was on the ball with everything that was happening. We would highly recommend Shane as his efforts were second to none.

Daniel Lee

Daniel LeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing broker services..

David Bartlett was extremely helpful over the last couple of months, David did everything you could to help me with my loan and he was a great help with everything, David always checked up seeing how everything's going with the process of the loan,
Thank you so much for the big help and patience David
I'm 21 of age and I have my own place to call home!
Thank you so much for everything and I give a 5 star rating

Loan used forFirst Home

There every step of the way

David Bartlett provided exemplary service, knowledge and support.
Everything was accounted for and there were no unexpected changes or charges.
The loan couldn't have been easier and the packages I was offered were all very good and he endeavoured to find one to suit my needs.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Louise G

Louise GCentral West, NSW

E choice

Fantastic service! Duncan Hughes me every step of the way. There were no hidden costs it was all laid out very clearly. I couldn’t have done it without my broker. Thank you

Online Tools