Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Hennes echoice

After an drawn out, and stressful 3 years of unsuccessful dealings with my bank trying to refinance (who essentially gave up on me and told me I was out of options), I reached out to Shane via eChoice.
From the very beginning (first point of contact I received from Shane was within 24 hours from our initial online enquiry) I couldn't have been happier.
Shane did all the hard work for me! Communication was perfect. Clear, concise requests and understanding of all documents and paperwork was perfect , prompt confirmations when things were lodged and updates all the way thru I will be contacting Shane in the future

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Craig! We couldn't be more happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our broker Shane. It's great to hear that your home loan journey went so smoothly. I will pass along the message to Shane.

Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Steven, thanks so much for sending through such a great review - we're very happy to hear that your experience with Shane was so rewarding.

Smooth refinancing process plus saved us money

Our experience with Shriya Ghai has been so honest and professional from day one. It was such smooth and pleasant dealing with her that, apart from her saving us a lot of money by refinancing couple of mortgages, she was genuinely kind and trustworthy. This a broker who genuinely made things looked easy and has assisted us step by step until it was finalised.
We hope you can help more people out there looking for the best deal for their investments.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jeannie & Pedro - lovely to hear you had such a great experience with our broker Shriya. I will pass on the message.

Smurf

SmurfEllenbrook

Loan with Comm Bank

I found the loan was handled in a professional well organized manner we had a great experience and I would highly reccomend our broker to anyone. It gave our family the security it needed financially

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you would recommend us in the future.

Good profesional services

Good customer service.
Thank you Shriya Ghai for helping through.
No extra cost. Had some little issues at the beginning of the process but everything was fixed.
Got offered a good rate

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Arturas - Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and am glad you're happy with the outcome :)

Exactly what we asked for

We had very specific goals in refinancing our mortgage. Michael Boateng found exactly what we were after and looked after the entire process. Very happy to recommend Michael and eChoice.
We originally purchased our home through eChoice in 2009, so they were the obvious choice for us again.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mandy - Thanks for such a great review. We're happy to hear you had such a great refinancing experience. I will pass on this message to Michael.

Rob M

Rob MCentral Queensland, QLD

Works hard to support you

Michael Boateng assisted us greatly through clear and timely communication. Whilst the banks don’t make this process simple, Michael followed through diligently and delivered us a substantial saving. Thank you Michael and eChoice.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Rob - Thanks for leaving a review, it's made our day knowing you've had success with our broker Michael.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cathy - We really appreciate this lovely review. I will pass on the message to Shane.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service - very over and above !!

Our experience in refinancing with EChoice and the wonderful Harry Park was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he was able to secure us a very good interest rate in a timely manner. Thankyou Harry

eChoice H.eChoice

Hiya Chris - We're very happy to hear you were able to secure the right deal for you. I'll pass on the message to Harry.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless transition Home loan refinancing!

I finally shopped around for a better home loan, and after finding eChoice i was quickly greeted by Shriya Ghai, who was very kind, helpful and professional. I had been putting off changing banks for a long time, but i am so glad I did. I discovered I could borrow more - if needed, and it was much lower than Westpacs interest rates.
Thanks again Shriya, & Macquarie Bank

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jordan - It's great to hear you had such kind and patient service from Shriya, I'll pass on the message :)

Noelene

NoeleneSydney, NSW

Divya Gupta of echoice is a gem

Divya turned the daunting process of refinancing my home loan into a breeze. From thoroughly explaining all my options, completing paperwork, getting back to me each time I needed a different aspect calculated- never making me feel like I was a pain with all my questions. I never had to wait ages for a response as she was always prompt in responding to me. Divya is professional, efficient and friendly- I cant thank Divya enough for helping me through the process and would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Noelene - We love that you had such a wonderful refinancing journey with Divya. It's great to hear that the process was less daunting for you with her.

Rebecca G

Rebecca GIllawarra, NSW

Job well done Chloe!

Chloe Boyce-Mortlock was extremely helpful and efficient in helping us refinance. We were quite busy and dis-organised with our paperwork yet Chloe remained pro-active in assisting us to locate documents and ensuring we were not overwhelmed. Our employment was not straight forward yet she managed to get our application processed with ease when we were expecting difficulty. Very happy with our rate and cashback. Thanks Chloe, we will certainly be recommending your services!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Amazing! Thank you for your review Rebecca, I have passed this along to our team.

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mark, it's fantastic to hear that you our broker Shane was able to help you understand the home buying process better. I will be sure to pass on this message to him.

Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jha, it's great to hear how helpful and patient our broker Shane was (as always). Thanks for such a nice review.

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Pradeep, it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Adrian.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Belinda, it's great to hear that our broker Shane could help you on your refinancing journey!

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for such a sweet review.

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.