Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Bernessa! Thank you for such a great review. We're happy to hear Shriya and our team could help you on your refinancing journey. It's also always great to hear when a customer returns back :)

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Ben, we're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shane. We look forward to hearing from you in the next coming years.

Susi G.

Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Champion James Lim

James Lim was fantastic through the whole process of our refinancing, we had some challenges but nothing that he couldn't help with I would highly recommend James,his service was above&beyond

Online Tools