eChoice (page 2 of 3)

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Great customer service A+

Tareq Ghafoor was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and and efficient in his service delivery. The whole process of refinancing was made simple and in my best interest. I felt valued, thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea! We're happy to hear your refinancing journey was so smooth thanks to Tareq. We'll make sure to pass on the message to him.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Bernessa! Thank you for such a great review. We're happy to hear Shriya and our team could help you on your refinancing journey. It's also always great to hear when a customer returns back :)

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Ben, we're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shane. We look forward to hearing from you in the next coming years.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mark, it's fantastic to hear that you our broker Shane was able to help you understand the home buying process better. I will be sure to pass on this message to him.

Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jha, it's great to hear how helpful and patient our broker Shane was (as always). Thanks for such a nice review.

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Pradeep, it's great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Adrian.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Belinda, it's great to hear that our broker Shane could help you on your refinancing journey!

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for such a sweet review.

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Garry

GarryGippsland, VIC

Housing Finance

I have found Shane Heness to be quite the ultimate professional within the field of housing finance. His extensive knowledge, attention to detail and quick timely responses have demonstrated a high level competence that is second to none. I would highly recommened Shane to anybody wishing to purchase housing property.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Garry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Would highly recommend

I had Shane Heness as my broker he was very informative and helpful with making the right choice when refinancing my home loan Shane stayed in contact and kept me updated with the progress of the loan application

Hi Linda,

Professional and Friendly Service

Shane Heness from eChoice gave my wife and I professional and friendly service as we refinanced our mortgage. He was very patient with our many questions and explained everything in terms we could understand. Thanks Shane!