eChoice (page 3 of 3)

Professional service from start to finish...

Shane Heness from eChoice was a pleasure to deal with..He was professional, communicated every step of the way and nothing was a problem. Refinancing my loan couldn't have been made easier! Everything went through without any hitches in a timely manner. I was able to email, text or talk with Shane over the phone and he explained the process that was not overwhelming in any way. I slept well at night knowing I was in very capable hands. I look forward to a positive future relationship with eChoice and my morgage broker....

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Patience is a virtue

I would like to thank Shane Heness. With out his patient when I struggling to produce the right document to his phone manner always joyful. It definitely made my refinancing satisfying.

Jiang Q.

Jiang Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Bravo! Well done, Rob and eChoice team

Rob has been extremely professional and helpful when dealing with the financial arrangement. I can rely on his professional advice and he is very knowledgable in his field. Rob has always been very diligent and proactive. He has shown genuine interest in guide me through this complex application process.

Loan refinance

Incredibly helpful right from the beginning. James did everything he could to keep me informed and got me a wonderful loan rate. Extremely happy every step of the way. Thank you

Susi G.

Susi G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional and patient

We wirked with Larissa Cash who was always professional yet friendly when dealing with us. She was very patient with us, taking the time to explain everything completely as many times as it took for us to understand. Larissa worked hard to get us a great deal within a complex situation.

MICK ODEE

MICK ODEEAdelaide

Great service with no fuss

Chris Hutton was very efficient, friendly and informative with both our loans going through successfully. We had our investment property as well as our owner occupier loan settled promptly with no fuss.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi! We're pleased to hear you had such a terrific experience with Chris. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance in the future.

Matthew H.

Matthew H.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent very helpfull will deal with again

Very satisfied helped every step of the journey happy to answer any questions nothi g was a problem continues to help evem after loan finalised there was no cost to us at all

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad we could help you refinance!

Andrea S.

Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and amazing interest rate very very happy

We applied on line and had a fast response and referral to a broker. It was a very easy process to refinance to a better interest rate nearly 1% lower.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review, we're happy to hear about the speedy refinancing to a lower interest rate. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything in the future!

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing

Adrian Hartanto was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of refinancing. It became quite drawn out due to the bank's processes and what they required but Adrian made it as painless as possible from his end. I was extremely reluctant to refinance due to all of the hidden fees and agendas which are quite often painful to navigate. He did all the research, which was extremely accurate, making my decision to go ahead with this easy.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Trudy, we're glad to hear you had such a terrific refinancing experience with Adrian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, we'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Guy and Loretta

Guy and LorettaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honest and Consistent

I was sceptical about using brokers at first but I am glad i did as David was professional, knowledgeable and got things started immediately. The process was long but David communicated with us and made himself available every step of the way. His communication was outstanding and I really believe that he fought hard for us when required. After an initial knock back David kept working to find alternatives and we finally got our refinance package. David was honest and consistent throughout the process. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a loan. We couldn't be happier with the service he provided.

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Southwest, VIC

James made it easy!!!!

I was Never interested in using brokers or financial assistance untill I worked with James! James helped me refinance my home loan with ease. He made it simple and easy and very friendly. He was able to get better rates and deals as easy a quick call or text message between each other. I will definitely be recommending James and echoice to my friends as well as using him again in the not to distant future to keep on top of my finances!!

Champion James Lim

James Lim was fantastic through the whole process of our refinancing, we had some challenges but nothing that he couldn't help with I would highly recommend James,his service was above&beyond

Great Service, very professional and helpful!

James Lim went out of his way to make the process as easy as he could for me, it was a great experience and I saved money when refinancing our mortgage - I will definitely contact James again in the future for his help when needed.

Rae Allen

Rae AllenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online review of eChoice

Dedicated customer service; no additional extra costs, and very happy with the rate of the loan. Overall very happy with the service received from the Sandringham office. Nothng was ever too hard and at times felt like I was the only customer. Only negative was that the process was during the Christmas periond, so unable to get in touch in the Christmas week. Other fantastic.

Derinda

DerindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

My experience has been fantastic throughout this process. Sam Pino did everything he could to find me a great mortgage rate. He was always willing to answer any questions I had and was never impatient or too busy to talk to me. We had great communication throughout and I was amazed at how easy it was with his guidance. I can not recommend Sam highly enough, he was brilliant.

Claude

ClaudeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

From the first phone call to the settlement of my refinance loan, James Lim was exceptional all of the way to the end.
He guided me thru all the paperwork and suitable lenders for my needs.
The savings per month is absolutely amazing, can't thank him enough for getting it all done so promptly.
I can't recommend him and echoice highly enough look forward to future business dealings.

Many thanks again
Claude Bombaci

Hayley Dowrick

Hayley DowrickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Refinance !!!

I had an awesome guy called Robert McGillicuddy , went above and beyond to help me jump the hurdles to get this Refinance done . Was extremely informed every step of the whole process . He is a very compassionate and caring person . Can not thank him enough for all his hard work . He is an Assett to the E-Choice team .