Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Hennes echoice

After an drawn out, and stressful 3 years of unsuccessful dealings with my bank trying to refinance (who essentially gave up on me and told me I was out of options), I reached out to Shane via eChoice.
From the very beginning (first point of contact I received from Shane was within 24 hours from our initial online enquiry) I couldn't have been happier.
Shane did all the hard work for me! Communication was perfect. Clear, concise requests and understanding of all documents and paperwork was perfect , prompt confirmations when things were lodged and updates all the way thru I will be contacting Shane in the future

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Craig! We couldn't be more happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our broker Shane. It's great to hear that your home loan journey went so smoothly. I will pass along the message to Shane.

EmmanuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, exceptional results, over and beyond.

I got an exceptional and excellent customer service from Divya Gupta.

Firstly, she satisfactorily secured the loan for a property on a tight deadline from the developer. This was exceptionally remarkable as she literally 'fought' back-and-forth with all the pedantic requirements of the lending bank.

Secondly, she satisfactorily refinanced another property with a good refinance bonus.

I really do appreciate all you efforts and I'll gladly recommend Divya to all my contacts.

Thank you so very much.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Emmanuel – it's lovely to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Divya. I will pass on the message to her :)

Stephen

StephenPeel, WA

Great service. Christopher Hutton bent over backwards to sort a loan for me. I strongly recommend anyone to use his services.
I didn't receive any unexpected cost.
The rate was a little bit high but I'm very happy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Stephen - we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Chris!

Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Steven, thanks so much for sending through such a great review - we're very happy to hear that your experience with Shane was so rewarding.

Ian J.

Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Ian - It's good to hear how smooth your experience was with eChoice. I'll pass this message on to Holly.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cathy - We really appreciate this lovely review. I will pass on the message to Shane.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

eChoice have been great through the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Griffin was very easy to work with and provided a smooth and professional service. We would not hesitate to recommend eChoice to anyone looking to refinance.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hey John - thanks for such a nice review - I will make sure to pass this onto Griffin.

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Our home loan

As far as service goes we couldn't ask for more, When you're investing in your future you feel a lot more comfortable when you have a competent person helping you all the way, great job Shriya, Thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks for the review Tom! We're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shriya.

Great Service

I first spoke with Shane Heness @ eChoice way back in September last year to enquire on our borrowing capacity to purchase a second property. He was very responsive to all our questions and queries and was in regular contact with us once we had a signed contract. We had a pretty ordinary experience with our conveyancer and real estate agent but Shane was fantastic and I couldn't recommend him higher enough! I will be contacting Shane again to help us finance our home renovations!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we could help you in the purchase of your second property.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication & knowledge

We used Shane Heness at EXhoice for a refinance & a new home loan. Shame knew the products well, kept us informed of options & progress & guided us through both transactions. I highly recommend Shane & will use him again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jonathan - it's always great to hear from our customers after the home loan journey is done. Thanks for the review.

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

John Jose

John JoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shane has been very supportive from the start of us buying our second home. He is very organised and excellent with communication and following things through. Shane was very successful in getting us a loan with a comparative lower rate and kept us informed through the whole process. We would surely recommend Shane and echoice to our friends and relatives.

Hi John,

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Troy. Liz

Troy. LizNorthern Territory

Professional, Respectful and Reliable service

Shane Heness provide an excellent level of service. The process was easy to follow, we were offered different options from different lenders and settled on the best outcome for our situation.
Shane explained each step of the process and was thorough in outlining what was required.
As we were travelling at the time of our purchase, Shane made himself available to catch up on the phone when we had reception.
This is definitely the future of home lending and we would highly recommend Shane and the echoice platform to any potential lenders

Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.