eChoice (page 2 of 2)

Cindy

CindyDarling Downs, QLD

Home Loan

I can highly recommend Larissa Cash, she made the whole process of applying for a loan seem effortless. Larissa was always friendly, helpful, available to answer any questions or concerns and talked us through each step effectively.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Larissa. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I have purchased my second property in Sydney

I had Shane Heness as E-choice loan broker. Shane is very informative and helpful. His service tremendous and beyond the outstanding. He is super clear and quick for any response. I would highly recommend to any family or friends and anyone. He service absolutely excellent and exceptional. I can't really explained much about him. He is made ky family super comfortable and happiness with the deal. If I'm buying any property in future and he is man will deal again.
Thank you sooooo much Shane for your all support. Thank you again...................Sam

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Steven Comber

Steven Comber

Would highly recommend

Adrian was very helpful and knew what he was doing and the process was effortless for us we would highly recommend Adrian to other who want an easy transition to their new home

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
eChoice H.eChoice
Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Char and Sam

Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T