Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cathy - We really appreciate this lovely review. I will pass on the message to Shane.

Anudeep

AnudeepSydney, NSW

Great Service

e Choice helped us with the home loan back in 2018. Dominic Carnevale was fantastic with his assistance throughout the process. Our individual scenario was pretty peculiar in regards to the 95% LVR (initial deposit), job scenario, residency scenario (initially) among other factors. But Dominic guided us really well especially being first time home buyers and not knowing the whole process, Dominic held our hands throughout the process. I have recommended Dominic and e choice to my friends and colleagues. I look forward to working with Dominic and e choice when next time we are in the market or when we can refinance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Anudeep - Thank you so much for your kind words - It's great to hear you had such a dedicated service.

Michael Boateng with echoice

Michael was fantastic in every area. Diligent, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I bought on my own and Michael was there every step of the way. The echoice process and experience was thorough and easy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Paul, for such a lovely review. We will share this with Michael :)

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Tarun

Tarun

Shane is a GEM

Shane is transparent, hard working, extremely diligent, thorough, proactive, attentive. I am short of all great adjectives. He is the best.
I am extremely satisfied and would recommend him anytime to all my friends.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tarun - We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with Shane.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sudhakar, we're really happy to hear that you had such a seamless first home buying process thanks to our broker Shane. :)

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

TuyenSydney, NSW

Best home loan customer service service!

It was very surprised that I got served by the best customer service from Adrian Hartanto. He has not only helped me with my achievement for home loan approval but also went out of his way to helped me understand how the process of buying a home as well. I never could thank him enough. I would 100% give him 10 out of 10 and recommended for anyone wanting to get a home loan from echoice.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tuyen! We really appreciate that great review. Glad you had such a smooth home loan process :)

Tuyen

Thank you so much. I would need your guys help again if I need to purchase another property ❤️

AprilC

AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Mervyn Y.

Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Stu

StuSydney, NSW

They put us on to a good broker

The broker they linked us with did a good job explaining the procedure as well as the options available. No issues with the service at all. Would recommend the same broker to others.

Loan TypeSplit

BenB

BenBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Shane Heness was excellent to have in our corner during this process of getting our home loan and first house built. He constantly was on the ball with everything that was happening. We would highly recommend Shane as his efforts were second to none.