Vee

VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Heness, Broker, thank you for everything!

Shane Heness, a true gentleman and a fantastic broker. Shane was very focused and supported me from the initial application to the final outcome - my own home! Thank you Shane, you rock.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Hennes echoice

After an drawn out, and stressful 3 years of unsuccessful dealings with my bank trying to refinance (who essentially gave up on me and told me I was out of options), I reached out to Shane via eChoice.
From the very beginning (first point of contact I received from Shane was within 24 hours from our initial online enquiry) I couldn't have been happier.
Shane did all the hard work for me! Communication was perfect. Clear, concise requests and understanding of all documents and paperwork was perfect , prompt confirmations when things were lodged and updates all the way thru I will be contacting Shane in the future

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Craig! We couldn't be more happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our broker Shane. It's great to hear that your home loan journey went so smoothly. I will pass along the message to Shane.

Marc Vromen

Marc VromenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and knowledgeable

Robert Mcgillicuddy was fantastic, showed empathy, found solutions to problems. We were very impressed with the service we received from Rob at eChoice. We will recommend others to use this service. Thank you for your support through what was an ordeal in the end due to our unusual circumstances ie overseas, covid-19 and other things.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Marc - It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience with Rob and thank you for any recommendations you make :)

Divya Gupta amazing broker

Divya Gupta provided and amazing service, great feedback and advice. She was always so prompt to get back to me and worked really hard to get the application over the line. She was very honest and provided me with very informative information that achieved the desired results. I plan to work with her in the future.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Michael - we're so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our broker Divya. It's always nice to hear back from our customers to hear what their journey was like :)

EmmanuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, exceptional results, over and beyond.

I got an exceptional and excellent customer service from Divya Gupta.

Firstly, she satisfactorily secured the loan for a property on a tight deadline from the developer. This was exceptionally remarkable as she literally 'fought' back-and-forth with all the pedantic requirements of the lending bank.

Secondly, she satisfactorily refinanced another property with a good refinance bonus.

I really do appreciate all you efforts and I'll gladly recommend Divya to all my contacts.

Thank you so very much.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Emmanuel – it's lovely to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Divya. I will pass on the message to her :)

Stephen

StephenPeel, WA

Great service. Christopher Hutton bent over backwards to sort a loan for me. I strongly recommend anyone to use his services.
I didn't receive any unexpected cost.
The rate was a little bit high but I'm very happy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Stephen - we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Chris!

Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Steven, thanks so much for sending through such a great review - we're very happy to hear that your experience with Shane was so rewarding.

Ian J.

Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Ian - It's good to hear how smooth your experience was with eChoice. I'll pass this message on to Holly.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cathy - We really appreciate this lovely review. I will pass on the message to Shane.

Anudeep

AnudeepSydney, NSW

Great Service

e Choice helped us with the home loan back in 2018. Dominic Carnevale was fantastic with his assistance throughout the process. Our individual scenario was pretty peculiar in regards to the 95% LVR (initial deposit), job scenario, residency scenario (initially) among other factors. But Dominic guided us really well especially being first time home buyers and not knowing the whole process, Dominic held our hands throughout the process. I have recommended Dominic and e choice to my friends and colleagues. I look forward to working with Dominic and e choice when next time we are in the market or when we can refinance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Anudeep - Thank you so much for your kind words - It's great to hear you had such a dedicated service.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

eChoice have been great through the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Griffin was very easy to work with and provided a smooth and professional service. We would not hesitate to recommend eChoice to anyone looking to refinance.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey John - thanks for such a nice review - I will make sure to pass this onto Griffin.

Michael Boateng with echoice

Michael was fantastic in every area. Diligent, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly and professional. I bought on my own and Michael was there every step of the way. The echoice process and experience was thorough and easy.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Paul, for such a lovely review. We will share this with Michael :)

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Tarun

Tarun

Shane is a GEM

Shane is transparent, hard working, extremely diligent, thorough, proactive, attentive. I am short of all great adjectives. He is the best.
I am extremely satisfied and would recommend him anytime to all my friends.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tarun - We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with Shane.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Our home loan

As far as service goes we couldn't ask for more, When you're investing in your future you feel a lot more comfortable when you have a competent person helping you all the way, great job Shriya, Thank you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks for the review Tom! We're happy to hear you had such a good experience with our broker Shriya.

Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sudhakar, we're really happy to hear that you had such a seamless first home buying process thanks to our broker Shane. :)

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

Great Service

I first spoke with Shane Heness @ eChoice way back in September last year to enquire on our borrowing capacity to purchase a second property. He was very responsive to all our questions and queries and was in regular contact with us once we had a signed contract. We had a pretty ordinary experience with our conveyancer and real estate agent but Shane was fantastic and I couldn't recommend him higher enough! I will be contacting Shane again to help us finance our home renovations!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that we could help you in the purchase of your second property.