Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

Great Service

My customer service experience with Shane Heness from eChoice was fantastic throughout the whole process. Shane is very supportive, he treated me with the utmost respect, and he is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Shane to anyone because you are in very good hands. Again, thank you Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cathy - We really appreciate this lovely review. I will pass on the message to Shane.

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Made getting a loan simple

Rajdip was a top bloke. He gave us a bunch of options, talked us through what we could choose and when it came time to make the applications he came to our house to help us fill in the paperwork and get it underway. 10/10 great service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
eChoice H.eChoice

Thanks Luke for your review. We're very happy to hear you had such a smooth experience with our broker Rajdip.

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Mistie

MistieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shane picked up my case from another broker and I'm so surprised he has handled my 2 loans so well. He was very knowledgeable, responsible and proactively followup with the banks for both of my cases. He even responded to me during the weekend when I got my new home. Without him, I would be very lost. I would definitely recommend Shane and eChoice to my friends.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mistie - We really appreciate this review and will let Shane know.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasant experience and a very professional service

Shriya Ghai was focused in delivering the best package that will suit my needs. She fight with the bank for the lowest interest rate that can be offered for my mortgages, and it came with no expenses for us. She gave me all the support and the best advice along the way from the first time we spoke until the final settlement of the loans. Thank you for the great job you have done.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hey Julian - it's fantastic to read this great review. We have passed this onto Shriya :)

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Home Loans

Find out how eChoice compares to other Home Loans

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Vern

VernHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Brokering Service!

Matt Oughtred has be excellent even throughout a very tough "royal commission"period.
They have worked to understand my needs and seek out a lender that will work for the present and future.
Always prompt and went above and beyond. No unexpected costs. 5 Star service. Thank you!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Vern, We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with your broker Matt. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.