Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

Great Service

I first spoke with Shane Heness @ eChoice way back in September last year to enquire on our borrowing capacity to purchase a second property. He was very responsive to all our questions and queries and was in regular contact with us once we had a signed contract. We had a pretty ordinary experience with our conveyancer and real estate agent but Shane was fantastic and I couldn't recommend him higher enough! I will be contacting Shane again to help us finance our home renovations!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Tuyen

TuyenSydney, NSW

Best home loan customer service service!

It was very surprised that I got served by the best customer service from Adrian Hartanto. He has not only helped me with my achievement for home loan approval but also went out of his way to helped me understand how the process of buying a home as well. I never could thank him enough. I would 100% give him 10 out of 10 and recommended for anyone wanting to get a home loan from echoice.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication & knowledge

We used Shane Heness at EXhoice for a refinance & a new home loan. Shame knew the products well, kept us informed of options & progress & guided us through both transactions. I highly recommend Shane & will use him again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
FelicityE

FelicityEHobart, TAS

Professional Navigator!

Thanks Shane Heness for guiding us through the complexity of selecting and securing a home loan product. We were very impressed with your high levels of communication, response, problem solving!

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

Wei

WeiHunter Region, NSW

I would love to express our appreciation to Christopher Hutton who helped us get a home loan. Friends referred him to us said he is very good. He is great with what he is doing. He is very professional and supportive. He is also great with communication and very organised. We really enjoyed our experiences with his help. We wouldn't be able to get the loan without his help. He is the one who can take care of you through the process of securing finance. Please give him a call if you need help. We also would surely recommend Chris to our family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Wei,

Thanks for leaving such a great review! We love hearing from our clients and we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Chris. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

True example of great customer service

I don't normally leave a review unless it is something out of ordinary. Excellent customer service from Adrian from eChoice is one such example. From the beginning to the end of finance approval process he is always once step ahead. Any questions or concerns, he will try to address them immediately. He always try to understand your requirements and tries to meet. Can't praise high enough for his confidence, calm and collective approach.

Hi Hari,

We're so glad that you had such great experience with your broker Adrian! We'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

John Jose

John JoseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shane has been very supportive from the start of us buying our second home. He is very organised and excellent with communication and following things through. Shane was very successful in getting us a loan with a comparative lower rate and kept us informed through the whole process. We would surely recommend Shane and echoice to our friends and relatives.

Hi John,

Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Troy. Liz

Troy. LizNorthern Territory

Professional, Respectful and Reliable service

Shane Heness provide an excellent level of service. The process was easy to follow, we were offered different options from different lenders and settled on the best outcome for our situation.
Shane explained each step of the process and was thorough in outlining what was required.
As we were travelling at the time of our purchase, Shane made himself available to catch up on the phone when we had reception.
This is definitely the future of home lending and we would highly recommend Shane and the echoice platform to any potential lenders

Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Cindy

CindyDarling Downs, QLD

Home Loan

I can highly recommend Larissa Cash, she made the whole process of applying for a loan seem effortless. Larissa was always friendly, helpful, available to answer any questions or concerns and talked us through each step effectively.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Larissa. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.